TruthMedia.8k.com

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 09:00 pm
@mimidamnit,
Reply to mimidamnit

you're not as important as you think you are..
I am 100% important to Myself, and that is all that matters. I am not trying to be important to you. If you find Me so, so be it. Only an inferior would care if they thought he was important or not.

..... kudos!!!.. i just dont think anyone cares to hear about it.
And nor should they care about Me or what I think of Myself. The only thing they can legitimately care about (i.e. from a Truth-based perspective) is the extreme value of the Forbidden Truths that I choose to reveal. Problem is..that's hard to do unless you have a desire for the Truth.
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 09:05 pm
@mimidamnit,
Mimidamnit : so either brush up on your spelling

You creatures are not worth the extra time and care typing the words correctly for. I do not accept any terms and conditions from inferiors like you. I will continue to do so.
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 07:51 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
haha.. alright.. it's on you.. but.. this "truth" is sounding more and more like religion.. which the "truth" calls delusion (that much i agree with).. you say you dont have to prove anything.. and no one has to check anything.. well that in and of itself is the core of "faith" that religion is built on.. so you really are just as bad off as christians... you claim to have this "truth".. but only "superior" humans are capable of seeing it.. same as the christians say.. they are "superior" to atheists.. because god has poisoned the minds of non believers so they can't possibly believe..

.. the creators of this religion knew that some people would have the numption to question the validity of the claims put forth in the bible.. (christianity).. therefore had to put warnings against these people.. these heathens. (i am very much against organized religion.. and i did read your "truth" about the god myth.. much of it i agree with.)

it's awesome that you feel superior within yourself.. you arent the only one.. but there's no need to inflict in on the rest of us.. you very much appear to be a salesman for a new religion based on the "real truth" as you see it.. but of course you feel too superior to be aware of it.. you're as bad as carico.. the christian.. you make claims and have no need to defend these claims.. because you are "superior"..

and your defense of your inability to spell.. is hilarious lolololololol... you're not typing incorrectly.. you're ignorantly mispelling a word.. over and over.. it's no mistake.. you are spelling it exactly how you think it's spelled.. it's all good.. not everyone can be correct 100% of the time.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 08:43 am
@mimidamnit,
Reply to Mimidamnit

"haha.. alright.. it's on you.. but.. this "truth" is sounding more and more like religion.."
Intresting. You cannot sperate Truth and religion in your mind. This answer has come at the perfect time for My latest conclusion about you, made by somewhat limited Truth-based psychoanalysis of you.

which the "truth" calls delusion
All religions are more than delusions..they are toxic and malevolent lies. They are plagues.

(that much i agree with)..
Incorrect. You do believe, at your True Reality core, in the god-myth. So even though I think you intellectually reject the contradictions of christianity, you do so in such a way as to sub-consciously wish this lie was more concrete.

This is My latest revalation of Truth.

What is that you say? You don't believe in god? You think you are free of the god-myth? You are tragically mistaken!!! You are only free of one version of the god-myth.
Soicety has actually succeeded in warping your intellect and senses :

YOU SAY : "i read somewhere... i will add more detail and a source.. but from what i recall.. it's karma.. your station in your next life is dictated on how you did in the present life. .or something like that"...and from other posts I gather that you believe in re-incarnation :
"that makes sense to me" Post #10, made by you in the re-incarnation section.

100% of re-incarnation believers are supreme inferiors, because they have failed to reject the insane god myth. All the lies and core psychological systems that make the gof myth so toxic are present in the re-incarnation myth to some degree.
It's still an attempt to deny the Truth regarding our finite life-times. It is fear and denial of death, by changing the True meaning of death. I also can see that the christian lie of behaving a certain way (as society would prefer you) has managed to surface in this delusion.
You are virtually no better than any christian. Your version of the insane god myth addiction is slightly less toxic, that's all.

"you say you dont have to prove anything.."
I am under no obligation to do anything of the sort. I literally cannot prove the FT to an inferior, because by very definition they cannot recognise the Truth.

KNOW THIS : I must, however, possess concrete 100% fact-based proof. There is a distintion. I do NOT have to be able to "convince" anyone of anything. I do however, have to have fact-based concrete evidence and Truth-based analysis of same that is 100% Truth-based.
It does not I have to be able to demonstrate same to inferiors, as per obligation. As long as I could present the argument, analysis or proof, and those inferiors cannot see that it is proof, then its all OK and the way it is supposed to be.

and no one has to check anything..
Incorrect. I have to check it. THe Superior only gets his Truth-based knowledge from himself. It is NOT simply an intellectually-based pursuit, as I said before. It is a psychological matter, as well.
Consider this : Why would the Superior want "feedback" from inferior, lie-based lifeforms that are brainwashed by a lie-based society?

well that in and of itself is the core of "faith" that religion is built on.. so you really are just as bad off as christians...
No, as I revealed above, that is your predicament. Ironically, it was brought about by listening to what others had to say.

you claim to have this "truth".. but only "superior" humans are capable of seeing it.. same as the christians say.. they are "superior" to atheists.. because god has poisoned the minds of non believers so they can't possibly believe..
There is a very important distinction here : religions are based on LIES. FT, like the name implies, are based only on Truth.
You only think I am no better off because you think i *need* to prove things to inferiors. I am no educator.

.. the creators of this religion knew that some people would have the numption to question the validity of the claims put forth in the bible.. (christianity).. therefore had to put warnings against these people.. these heathens.Not mere warnings, these are terroristic threats of violence and harm

(i am very much against organized religion.. and i did read your "truth" about the god myth.. much of it i agree with.)
You are against the organisation of religion, not religion itself. You have a personailised version of the god-myth. This is BASED on their version of the god-myth.

it's awesome that you feel superior within yourself.. you arent the only one.. but there's no need to inflict in on the rest of us..
I inflict nothing on you. You inflict it on you.

you very much appear to be a salesman for a new religion based on the "real truth" as you see it.. but of course you feel too superior to be aware of it.. you're as bad as carico.. the christian.. you make claims and have no need to defend these claims.. because you are "superior"..
Carico is a supreme inferior, as you are. The Superior does not have to convience anyone of anything. He only needs to have all his Truths based on 100% correct, fact-based and pure reasoning.

and your defense of your inability to spell.. is hilarious lolololololol...
I do not need to defend anything to anyone.

you're not typing incorrectly.. you're ignorantly mispelling a word.. over and over.. it's no mistake.. you are spelling it exactly how you think it's spelled.. it's all good.. not everyone can be correct 100% of the time.
Not everyone can be correct 100% of the time, no. The "error" you refer to is just because of the size of My small keyboard, the way I type, the spped at which I type etc. I often type I and E the wrong way around, because I often physically reach that key first after I press the H key.
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 09:56 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
if that's the way you see it
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 09:57 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
oh well
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 11:25 pm