TruthMedia.8k.com

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 12:02 pm
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit Reply:

She SAID>>>"victimhood.. is merely a state of mind.. one that you are very capable of changing.."

I REPLIED>>>No, victimhood status is foistered upon tortured victim-creations of society for life. Nobody has ever changed that fact, nobody ever will. Even the great Seer of Forbidden Truth Charles Manson cannot change that.

Your replied to that was :
"what makes charles manson a seer of forbidden truth?..."
OK. Thats off-topic. You are not answering the original questions, but asking new ones each time. Like everyone else. I answer to every point made to Me, perhaps you should limit new questions until some more answers are given to My points, incorrect as your answers will be that challenge My Truths.

Here is what makes Seer Charles such a noteworthy Seer :
A) He makes life choices based on his True Reality, knowing he answers only to himself, and he is content with who he is.
B) He understands and internally embraces the Forbidden Truth
C) He reveals parts of the Forbidden Truth to society as he personally deems fit.

"(from what i gather.. "forbidden truths" are nothing more than grievances against society."
You gather wrong. Forbidden Truth was denied clearly :
"Forbidden Truth means the pure 100% correct Truth which has been banned by all societies". The definition was further clarified in the True Reality section.
So, Forbidden Truth is 100% pure factual and concrete Truth, untainted and unbiased by the lies of society.
FT has nothing to do with any grievences against society.

"and some seem incapable of being a part of society.. "
Some people are so incapable. I am perfectly capable, but I reject the lies of your society.

"so they blame society for their "acting out".. they wouldnt or couldnt participate in society.. "
Society is responsible. That is why. Society has no legitimate and just business to tell anyone to act in any way.

"and are crying for attention.. be it good or bad.. it's still attention)"

"is it because he too blames society for what he did?"
I presume you mean Seer Charles. Charles is a glorious Seer, and america's most highly-sensitive political prisoner. He rightly hates society. He is correct in realising he is just the reflection of all of you.
Be aware that should Seer Charles have chosen to never have committed a crime in his life-time, he would still be a Seer of FT.

"when i find the time.. i might go read more into your website.. but for the time being.. im inclined to agree with JB.. BullChit..."
Maybe actually reading it might help you understand.

"could this be the start of a new religion mr. seer?... like we really need another."
No. Religions are all based on lies. Forbidden Truth is 100% incompatible with religion.
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 01:31 pm
@mimidamnit,
[QUOTEmimidamnit] Her words in blue

and what is this Forbidden truth that ... (quote) is 100% True, accurate and factual. It exists in it's own right. Even if all humans, or indeed all life, were to be extint on Earth, the Forbidden Truth would be accessible to those who might exist to observe it, such as any aliens that may or may not exist.

"and how does being privy to this forbidden truth excuse retaliation to the extent of serial killers?.."
They need no excuse. That is because socity's various moral contructs are illegitimate and lie-based. Society created its victim, it's serial-killers. For society to condemn it's own creation is insane.

"knowing this truth seems to pave the way for behaving any way you choose to.. no matter the effect on the rest of us.."
Doesn't matter, it is still the Truth.
There are are many insane behaviours that society performs every day that stem from lies. Be aware that the fault does not lie in Truth-realisation, but in the victimisations and brutalisation inflicted by society on helpless children. It is the lie that has to go. Not the Truth.

Societies dictates of behaviour are toxic, lie-based invalid and false. Notice that society itself does all the illegal actions itself, it just gives them a different label. Society draws a line in the sand and says "this is legal, and this is illegal" (taken from a quote from Charles Manson).

"if you're so victimized.. and it was so wrong for them to do you that way.."It was not wrong for the individuals. It was wrong of society.

"how is it decent to turn around and tortue others?"The concept of decency as defined and used by society has no legitimacy in Truth. It is not a matter of decency. It is a matter of personal entitlement and/or a matter of the needs of the individual to do so because of the life experiances he expeiranced. (I suspect you did not read all the terms at My website...such as a poison container).

The Superior always puts himself first, and does not care about anyone else's problems. Like a wild animal. He directs all negative emotions etc outwards and takes them out on others. He directs all love inward, to selfishly nurture himself. This is the way of Truth-based decency.

" that makes you a pawn of society then doesnt it?.. it makes you exactly like the thing you claim terrorized you."
No, quite the opposite. By the way, I do not actually suggest either way that I do these things. Anyway, by refusing to believe in and obey the various rules, regulation and structures of society, I become anything but a pawn. I become a Truth-based rebel.
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 01:40 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
[Fatal_Freedoms]

Sorry, fallible human beings cannot express absolute truth or even know when we have it.
I can know the Forbidden Truth, and in fact I do. You cannot. 99.99999%+ of humans cannot. But I can. As a technical point, it is arguable that I cannot express the FT to you, because you can not handle it.

Our experiences are subjective
Yes, this is correct. This is a Forbidden Truth. This is just one reason why society cannot legitimately claim to judge its tortored victim-creations.

and everything we think we know contains a degree of error.
For you, perhaps most things. Not for Me. Example : 1+1=2. Know that? I do not suggest that we have to know everything about everything for something to be a Forbidden Truth. There are many, many Forbidden Truths.

If there is such a thing as absolute truth mere humans can never attain it, because any truth must travel and be interpreted by our weak and fallible minds.
Generally so. Wild animals actually all have Superior brain-function. They expericne and live the Truth 24/7. However, a rare Seer of FT like Myself can know a large chunk of Forbidden Truth that is 100% pure and untainted by societal lies.

To suggest you know any absolute truths is delusional.
Incorrect. I do know the Forbidden Truth. Sure, I "know" other things as well that are speculative, but that does not detract from the 100% purity of My Forbidden Truth knowledge.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 02:04 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67615 wrote:

I can know the Forbidden Truth, and in fact I do. You cannot.

And why is that?

Quote:
99.99999%+ of humans cannot. But I can.

So then it's a "self-serving" delusion? Doesn't that make you feel special.

Quote:
As a technical point, it is arguable that I cannot express the FT to you, because you can not handle it.

Of course, because you are so superior to me....obviously :rollinglaugh:

Quote:
For you, perhaps most things. Not for Me.

Because you're special.:thumbup:

Quote:
Example : 1+1=2. Know that?

This isn't an intrinsic truth, it's a rule, it only holds because it's commonly accepted.

Quote:

I do not suggest that we have to know everything about everything for something to be a Forbidden Truth. There are many, many Forbidden Truths.

And why should I accept these "forbidden truths" are anything but your inflated and convoluted opinion?

Quote:
However, a rare Seer of FT like Myself can know a large chunk of Forbidden Truth that is 100% pure and untainted by societal lies.

I will treat you like I treat all other self-proclaimed "prophets" like you're a rambling fool.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 09:08 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to Fatal Freedoms His words in blue)
Quote:
Originally stated by Seer Travis Truman (Me) :
I can know the Forbidden Truth, and in fact I do. You cannot.

And why is that?

Its not a matter of why. It is a matter of how. I have already answered this question. Read the posts, Fatal Freedoms. Read. It's on the same page. You even quote it (post #20) on the same page. You know why, surely?

Quote of Seer Travis (Me):
99.99999%+ of humans cannot. But I can.

So then it's a "self-serving" delusion? Doesn't that make you feel special.
Again, the personal attacks. I know the Forbidden Truth. OK? Don't care.

Quote (originally from Seer Travis (Me):
As a technical point, it is arguable that I cannot express the FT to you, because you can not handle it.

Of course, because you are so superior to me....obviously
OK, ok. No point, no argument, no evidence ...you are getting a trend going. The definition of Superior (as used by Me) requires the knowledge of Forbidden Truth. So, you can't be a Superior without it.

Because you're special.
Correct. I am Superior. I am a unique and wonderful life-form. I am glorious!

Quote: originally from Seer Travis (Me)
Example : 1+1=2. Know that?

This isn't an intrinsic truth, it's a rule, it only holds because it's commonly accepted.
Well, linguistics aside, it is 100% factually correct. Yes or no? You say we cannot know things that are 100% correct. It holds even if it is not accepted. What about a computer on a deep-space probe? It works, and it can;t think...so how does the CPU "accept it"?

I do not suggest that we have to know everything about everything for something to be a Forbidden Truth. There are many, many Forbidden Truths.

And why should I accept these "forbidden truths" are anything but your inflated and convoluted opinion?
You are incapable of accepting the Forbidden Truth, or even being able to see it. you have shown Me that much. That's your loss. I am not here to educate you.

However, a rare Seer of FT like Myself can know a large chunk of Forbidden Truth that is 100% pure and untainted by societal lies.

I will treat you like I treat all other self-proclaimed "prophets" like you're a rambling fool.
Dont talk about ramblings, Fatal Freedoms. Just check out your recent follies on the abortion page.
Numpty

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 10:28 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
By your reasoning there are approximately 600 people on this planet who know the forbidden truth.

Have all of these persons to your knowledge committed crimes against poeple, be it rape, murder or abuse in what ever form you can think of?

All I see is a man who has suffered horiffic abuse and been completely demonised by the society he was part of. Now you try to fight back against the pain inflicted on you by cocooning yourself in this delusional state of Forbidden thruth.

You are blaming the other 5,999,999,400 humans on this earth for your pain. It's just not rational.

A small amount of people had influence over your life, no matter if you think the 'whole' of society did this to you, it didn't. In your head count the number of people who directly or even indirectly had an efffect on you,.......it's not 5,999,999,400 is it?
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 11:13 pm
@Numpty,
Reply to Numpty (His words in blue).

By your reasoning there are approximately 600 people on this planet who know the forbidden truth.
That seems like an accurate number.

Have all of these persons to your knowledge committed crimes against poeple, be it rape, murder or abuse in what ever form you can think of?
No, not to My knowledge. Being a Seer of FT is uneffected by the total lack of crimes committed, or being the greatest criminal of all time. It is just not relavent. However, most great Seers do commit crimes. WHY? Because life experiance is one of the great teachers of Truth. Sometimes it takes hundereds of real-life experiances to see the Truth. For some people, not all. And those with horrific life-experiances are extremely likely to go on and become criminals.

That said, there are plenty of criminals who do not know the Truth, who reject the Truth. These criminals may have not comitted thier crimes if they had known the Truth all along and embraced it. I have met many of these types in jail.

All I see is a man who has suffered horiffic abuse and been completely demonised by the society he was part of.
You, then, don't see the Truth.

"Now you try to fight back against the pain inflicted on you by cocooning yourself in this delusional state of Forbidden thruth."
Truth is not a delusion. Denial of Truth is delusion. It is not a case of trying to "fight back". It is a case of My Superiority, my unbreakable desire to know and embrace the Truth.

You are blaming the other 5,999,999,400 humans on this earth for your pain. It's just not rational.
I blame my australian society, but not the individuals themselves. They are not responsible. Society is responsible. That is the only rational and Truth-based position to take.

A small amount of people had influence over your life, no matter if you think the 'whole' of society did this to you, it didn't.
Wrong.
Even though not every single person may have directly assaulted Me, they all supported the system that faucilitated it. Why did the various humans in My life seek to harm Me? Because
A) they were harmed by society, and they wanted to use Me as thier poison container.
B) I was revealing the Truth, and demonstating My Superior ability to resist societal programming.

Both of these scenarios can only occur in a human society that sponsers and faucilitiates such things.

I suggest you log onto the site and read it more throughly before putting any more questions to Me. You should click the links provided so you understand the terms used. I suspect that you have not read the poison-container section.

In your head count the number of people who directly or even indirectly had an efffect on you,.......it's not 5,999,999,400 is it?
I do not need to count, as the precide number is irrelevant. My society victimised Me. How many exact individuals are victims of the same society is of no importance.
Numpty

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 11:20 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67632 wrote:
Reply to Numpty (His words in blue).

That seems like an accurate number.

Well of the Approximate 6 Billion people on the planet 99.99999% don't know of this FT(as you have stated) then the figure who do is about 600 people.

So I suggest there are about 600 people blaming the world for their problems using the Forbidden Truth delusion.

Edit:- For my mate Travis :thumbup:
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 11:30 pm
@Numpty,
That last reply was a waste space and pointless. You did not present any argument, facts, etc.

What is worse, you wasted a screen using the entire quote of My previous post. Why cant you quote the post number and page, or a partial. Its right there, after all.

You are making it difficult to follow the discussion. I am going to ask that the doby of the qote be deleted for practicle reasons.
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 01:17 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67635 wrote:
That last reply was a waste space and pointless. You did not present any argument, facts, etc.

What is worse, you wasted a screen using the entire quote of My previous post. Why cant you quote the post number and page, or a partial. Its right there, after all.

You are making it difficult to follow the discussion. I am going to ask that the doby of the qote be deleted for practicle reasons.

i like numpty .. be nice... it's quaint how you capitalize Me and Myself haha.. and i agree with FF... a self indulgent delusion.. if we are incapable of know this "TRUTH".. then why are you here wasting space and wasting our time.. ..if you are in fact privy to this "TRUTH".. it must have been the aliens that fed it to you.. that i might actually believe :rollinglaugh:
Numpty

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 03:49 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67635 wrote:

I didn't think it was pointless. I'll remind you like I did another member of this site. It's conflicting Views for a reason. No post is pointless if you personally feel it's relevant.

You stated 99.99999% of people have no idea, therefore you must have done some research on the matter to make such a statement. Or was that just a 'pointless' random figure you plucked out the air?

I've seen the site you have, and after reading a a fair bit of it I don't agree with about 99.99999% of what you write or portray to be 'truth'. Wink

Truth is subjective to what you know and how you were raised. Your's happens to be one without love and belonging, compounded by abuse and demonising. I understand why you feel how you do, I just don't agree.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 06:02 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67625 wrote:
Reply to Fatal Freedoms His words in blue)

And why is that?

Its not a matter of why.

I just made it the matter. So answer my question.

Quote:

Again, the personal attacks. I know the Forbidden Truth. OK? Don't care.

Sorry I do not much care for your insistence of superiority, if it's one thing I don't like it's people like you who think they are better than everybody else. So you label your strongly held opinions "forbidden truth" a term only recognized by you and then insist that these are part of some secret knowledge in an attempt to make yourself feel better. So excuse me if I don't want to cater to your delusions of grandeur, no doubt the result of some traumatic event.

Quote:

Of course, because you are so superior to me....obviously
OK, ok. No point, no argument, no evidence ...you are getting a trend going. The definition of Superior (as used by Me) requires the knowledge of Forbidden Truth. So, you can't be a Superior without it.

And why should I accept your definition?

Quote:
Correct. I am Superior. I am a unique and wonderful life-form. I am glorious!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're no better than anyone else here, you just think you are.

Quote:
It holds even if it is not accepted. What about a computer on a deep-space probe? It works, and it can;t think...so how does the CPU "accept it"?

It doesn't. It's programed to operate according to the parameters and rules it's given.

Do you think the math system we use now is the only one that has ever existed? An early Sanskrit mathematical system only had 8 digits.

Quote:
You are incapable of accepting the Forbidden Truth, or even being able to see it. you have shown Me that much. That's your loss. I am not here to educate you.

That's because it's just a bunch of your opinions, and by calling them "forbidden truths" you think it has some form of authority.

:rollinglaugh:

You can call a duck a cat, but if it walks like a duck and it sounds like a duck, then it's a duck.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 09:48 am
@Numpty,
Reply to Numpty:
"I didn't think it was pointless. I'll remind you like I did another member of this site. It's conflicting Views for a reason. No post is pointless if you personally feel it's relevant."

I agree. But:
A) you did not have to quote My entrie post. It was on the same screen. Unless you want to reply to specific parts of a post, then perhaps you could simply make a reference to the post number and page number, as I do under these circmstances.
B)You already said essentially the same thing last time, and you did not add any new arguments/opinions or ideas. Look at your posts #26 and #28. Its the same thing.

Your quote, not your words, have been snipped out to save space. I never asked for your reply to be deleted, only the whole quote from Me to be cut down to size.

Now, you do provide new material:

Numpty : You stated 99.99999% of people have no idea, therefore you must have done some research on the matter to make such a statement. Or was that just a 'pointless' random figure you plucked out the air?

No, it's not random. It is based on the approximate percentage of citizen-slaves who can accept the Forbidden Truth versus those who cannot. I evaluate this by the various interactions I have, and mainly the behaviours of humans. I get to see who acts and thinks in a Truth based manner, and who does not. I also communicate with other Seers from around the world. I can then devise a good idea of Forbidden Truth embracers vs lie embracers.

I've seen the site you have, and after reading a a fair bit of it I don't agree with about 99.99999% of what you write or portray to be 'truth'. Wink
Then you are another tragic statistic that joins the 99.9999% of inferiors.

Truth is subjective to what you know and how you were raised. Your's happens to be one without love and belonging, compounded by abuse and demonising.
To the 99.9999% of inferiors that make up society, yes. NOT to the Superior. Why? because the Superior Seer has a Superior Mind, that cannot be affected by societal conditioning. In seeing through all the lies of society, the Seer is able to remove the distortions of perceptions that occur due to the lie, within his mind.

I understand why you feel how you do, I just don't agree.
The way I "feel" does not matter. The Truth is never just based on feeling in any way. The Truth can only be based on 100% correct and pure concrete fact.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 09:54 am
@mimidamnit,
Reply to mimidamnit

"i like numpty .. be nice..."
It is not a question of nice or not. It is a question of My answers being Superior and Truth-based.

if we are incapable of know this "TRUTH".. then why are you here wasting space and wasting our time..
I don't care if anyone here can "know" the Forbidden Truth for not. I am not here to try and teach anyone anything. I am here to demonstrate My total Superiority over the 99.99999%+ of human inferiors. I also do this for Truth-based researach purposes.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 10:25 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to Fatal_Freedoms His words in blue

I just made it the matter. So answer my question.

You cannot "just make" something the matter. That doesn't make sense.

You do not quote Me in full when there is a new page. Another one of your tactics, perhaps?

Here is the relevant parts of the old posts below in red :

TT: I can know the Forbidden Truth, and in fact I do. You cannot.

FF : And why is that? (this question is not defined accurately)

TT : It's not a matter of why. It is a matter of how. I have already answered this question. Read the posts, Fatal Freedoms. Read. It's on the same page. You even quote it (post #20) on the same page. You know why, surely?

SO : I already answered you on previous posts. Go back and read. It is a matter of how I can be Superior and know the Truth.

Maybe your question(*1) meant something else. If it did not, and you are not satisfied with that, I don't really care. I answered already :
A) HOW it is that I can know the 100% pure Truth.
B) WHY the 99.9999% of inferiors cannot recognise Truth (also on the website - that is the topic, you know).
C) How to tell if you are a Seer, Superior or an inferior.

Sorry I do not much care for your insistence of superiority, if it's one thing I don't like it's people like you who think they are better than everybody else.
If there is one thing I do not like it is inferior Truth-rejecting humans.
I guess based on My definition of Superior, you are not a Superior. But then, you wrongly think that I don't know the Truth. So why would you care if I call Myself Superior?

So you label your strongly held opinions "forbidden truth"
Incorrect. They are not opinions. They are 100% concrete, act-based Truths that are forbidden by societies worldwide.

a term only recognized by you
The term is not only recognise by Me. Even The Truth is not only recognised by Me.

and then insist that these are part of some secret knowledge in an attempt to make yourself feel better.
Even though the Truth DOES make one feel wonderful and Superior, by removing all the soietal attempts to make onself fell worthless (or conditionally valuable). The Seer feels total unconditional value in himself at all times, no matter what.

So excuse me if I don't want to cater to your delusions of grandeur, no doubt the result of some traumatic event.
You reject the Truth just like the other 99.99999% or so of your kind.

And why should I accept your definition?
Definition of what word? (However I suspect My answer will be "because it is the only factual, rational and sane definition : a Truth based definition.)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're no better than anyone else here, you just think you are.
Incorrect. Besides, it is impossible for any inferior to ever "burst the bubble" of a Seer of Truth such as Myself.

"It doesn't. It's programed to operate according to the parameters and rules it's given."
This refers to :
It was claimed that no example of a 100% True and pure fact could be produces as an example. I produced : 1+1=2.

After some exchange : Seer TT : "It holds even if it is not accepted. What about a computer on a deep-space probe? It works, and it can;t think...so how does the CPU "accept it"?

The previous post :
Seer TT : Example : 1+1=2. Know that?

YOU REPLIED (QUOTE) : "This isn't an intrinsic truth, it's a rule, it only holds because it's commonly accepted."

You said it : "It only holds because it is accepted". That's what you said then. ONLY HOLDS BECAUSE it is accepted. It "holds" for the probe, because the probe works independant of human real-time control.But you just addmitted that the CPU does not (and indeed cannot) actually accept anything because it is just a programmed machine.

So are you still going to claim that 1+1=2 (the idea of having two of something is more than one of) only exists because it is accepted? You just contradited yourself by admtting the probe works....but it also cannot accept anything.
If it only hold before it was accepted:
What about before life existed? Did the Truth that one of something and another one of something be two of something not exist? If everything is ultimately unique, then do we not have more than one?

Does 1+1=2 only "hold" if it is accepted, FF? If this "only holds" if it is accepted" is so, how did we come to be? Was there only one thing in the cosmos before life existed to "accept" the existence of 2?

Do you think the math system we use now is the only one that has ever existed? An early Sanskrit mathematical system only had 8 digits.
Does not matter. Sure there are other systems. BUT - 1+1=2 is still a 100% concrete and True fact, not subject to opinion.

Quote: Previously quoted from Seer Travis (Me) and reprinted here:

That's because it's just a bunch of your opinions, and by calling them "forbidden truths" you think it has some form of authority.
Hopeless. I was asked for something that was 100% factually correct and pre : not subject to opinion. I gave an answer : 1+1=2. It is not the fact I call it a Forbidden Truth that makes it so. It is because every single ramification, basis for a FT is all 100% true, pure and 100% factually correct.

You can call a duck a cat, but if it walks like a duck and it sounds like a duck, then it's a duck.
What does that refer to? It is you who does this all the time, not Me.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 11:15 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Surely you can see the problem with writing a paragraph response to every sentence I write....

I do not have time to wade through all this nonsense, I will read it later when I have the time.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 02:43 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67656 wrote:
Reply to Numpty:

Your quote, not your words, have been snipped out to save space. I never asked for your reply to be deleted, only the whole quote from Me to be cut down to size.

I cut the post down myself, as you requested. I didn't say you wanted it deleted. Why do you think I did?
Quote:

Now, you do provide new material:

Numpty : You stated 99.99999% of people have no idea, therefore you must have done some research on the matter to make such a statement. Or was that just a 'pointless' random figure you plucked out the air?

No, it's not random. It is based on the approximate percentage of citizen-slaves who can accept the Forbidden Truth versus those who cannot. I evaluate this by the various interactions I have, and mainly the behaviours of humans. I get to see who acts and thinks in a Truth based manner, and who does not. I also communicate with other Seers from around the world. I can then devise a good idea of Forbidden Truth embracers vs lie embracers.

Hang on here pal, you cant accuse me of, how did you put it:
Quote:
You did not present any argument, facts, etc.

Where did you get the approximate % from? You have done the research and Math to back it up right? I would like to see it please.

Quote:

Then you are another tragic statistic that joins the 99.9999% of inferiors.

A particularly rude individual arn't you? Ever thought that the 99.99999% don't give a **** about anything you are talking about? :eek:
Quote:

Truth is subjective to what you know and how you were raised. Your's happens to be one without love and belonging, compounded by abuse and demonising.
To the 99.9999% of inferiors that make up society, yes. NOT to the Superior. Why? because the Superior Seer has a Superior Mind, that cannot be affected by societal conditioning. In seeing through all the lies of society, the Seer is able to remove the distortions of perceptions that occur due to the lie, within his mind.

Consisder for a moment, had you been born anywhere else in the world, in a loving, caring environment. You would be apart of this 99.99999% you despise so much. Whether you have a superior mind or not is irrelevant, how you conduct yourself and showing humility in the presence of people you perceive to be not as educated as you defines and Individual. You just come across as damaged goods with delusions of grandeur. A Good psycologist would love to get you in a room on your own.
Quote:

I understand why you feel how you do, I just don't agree.
The way I "feel" does not matter. The Truth is never just based on feeling in any way. The Truth can only be based on 100% correct and pure concrete fact.

Your facts mate, no-one elses. Have they been peer reviewed and the theory tested?
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 03:34 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67657 wrote:
Reply to mimidamnit

I am not here to try and teach anyone anything. I am here to demonstrate My total Superiority over the 99.99999%+ of human inferiors. I also do this for Truth-based researach purposes.

exactly.. and you're doing a poor job of it. we can see that you like to ruffle feathers.. and being able to do that behind your light box.. with no fear of someone actually challenging you to demonstrate HOW you are so "superior".. it's easy to fake it.. dont worry .. we get it.. but just be aware. in your quest to appear "superior".. you fail.

you are a picky lil **** too huh? lol.. you whine. .you complain.. and now you gotta pick apart someone else's posting.. i bet he quoted the whole thing.. because he didnt wanna waste more time on you then necessary.. you're not as important as you think you are.. but as long as you're great in your own mind.. kudos!!!.. i just dont think anyone cares to hear about it.
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 03:36 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
and for your information.. thier.. is actually spelled their.. you make that mistake in every single post.. so either brush up on your spelling.. or stop claiming to be better than everyone else in this forum.. cause you look like a total ass when you claim to have all this insider knowledge about truth.. but you cant spell.. WAIT.. let me guess.. haha.. since you dont use the dictionary everyone else uses. it's actually spelled "thier" according to your "forbidden truth".. that would be hilarious.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 08:46 pm
@mimidamnit,
Reply to Numpty:

I cut the post down myself, as you requested. I didn't say you wanted it deleted. Why do you think I did?

Because :
I said : "That last reply was a waste space and pointless. You did not present any argument, facts, etc." "What is worse, you wasted a screen using the entire quote of My previous post. Why cant you quote the post number and page, or a partial. Its right there, after all." "That last reply was a waste space and pointless. You did not present any argument, facts, etc."

You REPLIED :
I didn't think it was pointless. I'll remind you like I did another member of this site. It's conflicting Views for a reason. No post is pointless if you personally feel it's relevant

Why say that? I think you meant that I was asking for your words to to be deleted, not the quote.

Where did you get the approximate % from? You have done the research and Math to back it up right? I would like to see it please.
I don't need to prove the Forbidden Truth to you. I only need to prove it to Me. It's all for Me. In fact, lets have a quote, taken from Seer Charles himself, for your underserving eyes:

"Yesterday you cannot prove yesterday happened today, it would take you all day and then it would be tomorrow, and you can't prove last week happened. You can't prove anything except to yourself." - Charles Manson.

There you have it. I am sure you will mis-interpret it. I know what I know. I can know it without proving it to you. Why you want to see it? I could just make it up anyway. I don't write it down, I don't need to because I can remember. Writing it down would just create a new life experiance, not justify the ones past.

Previously:
"I've seen the site you have, and after reading a a fair bit of it I don't agree with about 99.99999% of what you write or portray to be 'truth'. Then you are another tragic statistic that joins the 99.9999% of inferiors."

A particularly rude individual arn't you? Ever thought that the 99.99999% don't give a **** about anything you are talking about?
Of course they don't, because what I say is the Truth, and they don't want to hear it. They run from the Truth, they run, they are in terror.

Consisder for a moment, had you been born anywhere else in the world, in a loving, caring environment. You would be apart of this 99.99999% you despise so much.
It is possible, but not certain. However, you don't know what a loving caring environment would be. You can't know...because you can't see the Truth. You do know some part of what a caring environment entails, but not everything necesary.

Whether you have a superior mind or not is irrelevant,
This is absolutely incorrect. The most relevent thing in life (while we are alive) is:
1) to stay alive
2) To experiance, know and live a life based of Truth

how you conduct yourself and showing humility in the presence of people you perceive to be not as educated as you defines and Individual.
Incorrect. This trash is the product of humans with deseased minds. Education is nothing to do with it. It is the lack of Truth-recognising ability. You cannot define an individual. This is a perverse lie that society brainwashes you into believing. It is part of society's attempts to catagorise thinking and behaviour. It is insane and perverse in the extreme.

You just come across as damaged goods with delusions of grandeur.
It is your lucky day today, another quote from Seer Charles:

"Your society is so distorted that a sane person would appear like a madman." - Charles Manson.

Thank you for the compliment. You will not get one in return.

A Good psycologist would love to get you in a room on your own.
Correct. Be aware that all psyche's are living breathing agents of lie-based societies. They are deployed and empowered directly by the malevolent societal leadership. They are mearly societal whores. They, being beholding to society, are ready to dispense incorrect and lie-based techo-babble to support the lies of the deluded society. They are a product of thier own society just as much as you are.

Your facts mate, no-one elses. Have they been peer reviewed and the theory tested?
The Superior has no peers. Because the Seer knows the Forbidden Truth, and indeed knows he is Superior, he never, ever has any need or reason to have others "check" anything.

Within lie-based societies, it is not possible to "test" the Truth by consulting other human life forms. It is not possible to "review" the Truth. Here is why:

Truth goes for "review" or "test" >>>> Inferior life-form receives 100% pure correct Truth >>>> Inferior life-form rejects the Truth >>>> Inferior life form concludes and reports that it is not the Truth.

That is what would always happen. So you see, what would the point be?
Of course, the Seer does not need any external help of any kind to know the Truth. He knows he is right and Superior. If he did not, he would not be a Superior.

You cannot find out what the Truth is by asking members of a lie-based society to test, review or otherwise tell you anything. They cannot recognise it.
0 Replies