0
   

TruthMedia.8k.com

 
 
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 12:51 am
Hello.

I have decided to post the following review of one the greatest websites currently accesable on the internet.
(FYI, the #1 Forbidden Truth website is, in fact, "The Manifesto of Forbidden Truth" by Joe1Orbit/Joseph Weintraub).

LINK : Home Page

This website is a Forbidden Truth website, that also contains a lot of personal True Reality content. The site is under construction, but as you can see is very much dedicated to the Truth.

Each subject has it's very own serial-killer example used to highlight the social points made. There is a menu, where you can view articles on some of the most noteworthy individuals of the last few hundered years.

It is a very unique and unusual website, and well worth a visit.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,211 • Replies: 46
No top replies

 
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 01:10 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
I guess calling one's own opinions "fact" or "truth" is the new fade these days...

Wink
Seer Travis Truman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 01:41 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67432 wrote:
I guess calling one's own opinions "fact" or "truth" is the new fade these days...

Wink


You are incorrect. These are not opinions. They are The Forbidden Truths, and those revealed are 100% correct. There is no such legitimate thing as opinions regarding Truth-based matters.

The whole idea of "opinions" is just another cloak for ignorance and rejection of Truth. Rejection of Truth is your societies most basic principal.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 01:43 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67440 wrote:
You are incorrect. These are not opinions. They are The Forbidden Truths, and those revealed are 100% correct. There is no such legitimate thing as opinions regarding Truth-based matters.

The whole idea of "opinions" is just another cloak for ignorance and rejection of Truth. Rejection of Truth is your societies most basic principal.


A person who says he cannot be wrong is not only dishonest but downright delusional.

Everything and everyone can be wrong, no one is infallible.
Numpty
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 02:47 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67430 wrote:
Hello.

I have decided to post the following review of one the greatest websites currently accesable on the internet.
(FYI, the #1 Forbidden Truth website is, in fact, "The Manifesto of Forbidden Truth" by Joe1Orbit/Joseph Weintraub).

LINK : Home Page

This website is a Forbidden Truth website, that also contains a lot of personal True Reality content. The site is under construction, but as you can see is very much dedicated to the Truth.

Each subject has it's very own serial-killer example used to highlight the social points made. There is a menu, where you can view articles on some of the most noteworthy individuals of the last few hundered years.

It is a very unique and unusual website, and well worth a visit.


Ahhh, yeah I see this at work every day. It's called a Blame Culture.

I found this quite interesting untill i scrolled down the pieces on Serial Killers.

Essentially Serial Killers are 'made' by society. Whether that's right or not. We ALL make our own choices in life. Do we let things happen or make things happen? Me, I make things happen in my life. What you summise is these individuals had no choice about the path they chose. Epic Fail, they let these things happen and chose the paths they took, Here we go, BLAMING society because you killed people is a complete and utter cop out, pitiful really.

I haven't read such utter BS in all my life.
Seer Travis Truman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 08:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67441 wrote:
A person who says he cannot be wrong is not only dishonest but downright delusional.

Everything and everyone can be wrong, no one is infallible.


You are correct. However, I did not actually state that I "cannot be wrong".

Thats why there is no quote of Me stating that I cannot be wrong, because I never said that.

I do not claim to know everything. I do not claim to be infallible.
That does NOT, however, conflict with the simple fact that the Forbidden Truth is 100% true and accurate. For example 1+1=2. Thats perfectly factual and correct (although it is not a Forbidden Truth). Did I just say to know everything? Of course not.

I never said that, so you are incorrect. I guess you aren't infallible, either.
Seer Travis Truman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 08:33 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty : "Ahhh, yeah I see this at work every day. It's called a Blame Culture."

"Blame culture" is just a silly and pathetic term invented to replace a lack of argument. I assure you, you do not have several co-workers who fully embrace the Forbidden Truth. That is not possible.

"I found this quite interesting untill i scrolled down the pieces on Serial Killers."
You do not state WHY you lost intrest at this point. Perhaps you need to do more solid reading on the website.

"Essentially Serial Killers are 'made' by society."
That is correct.

"Whether that's right or not."
It is.

"We ALL make our own choices in life."
Yes, but society/circumstance etc. chooses what those choices are. What kind of choice is that? I am not claiming that they had absolutely no choice.
Do realise, however, that MANY of thier expriences were not via choice. Once example of this is being raised by certain parents/guardians, living in a certain area, being sexually abused and beaten by thier parents etc. Are you suggesting that this was a choice?

"Do we let things happen or make things happen?"
"Pee Wee" Gaskins' societall appointed slave-owner (father in your language) MADE things happen, indeed.

"Me, I make things happen in my life."
I am not suggesting that you have no power in your personal life. Do not allow that to be taken too far, to the point of blaming serial killers for thier childhoods and True Realities.

"What you summise is these individuals had no choice about the path they chose."
They had some choice. I say they had the right to choose to kill as adults, based on thier True Reality. However, in cases like Henry Lee Lucas the choices were all pretty terrible. Henry did not ask for these choices, he did not ask to be born, he did not ask to be subjected to lies, myths and abuse as a developing child.

"Epic Fail, they let these things happen and chose the paths they took, Here we go, BLAMING society....."
Why not blame society? It makes perfect rational sense. Perhaps if you tip the problem on it's head. Here we go, blaming powerless individuals instead of society.

"because you killed people is a complete and utter cop out, pitiful really."
I did not say I killed people. Where is a "cop-out".

I haven't read such utter BS in all my life.


Then, you will not have any problem disproving it. Lets' see you come up with some arguments, rather than just your "two cents worth".
Numpty
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:10 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Quote:
I do not generally like humans.


At about this point I lost interest. Essentially you have 'motive'. You have been wronged by the Australian system. No doubt it has deeply traumatised you. But instead of doing something about it, you're just bitching and moaning.

Same as all those people who killed on the site. I know poeple who spent time in care homes who were abused and abandoned by there parents. My wife's stepmother to be precise. I haven't seen her out and about killing people, why? she made personal decisions that enabled her to rebuild her life. She still has issues, who wouldn't, but she now has what she calls a good life and works hard at it.

Again, blaming someone else or society because you (I don't mean you personally here BTW) killed someone is a cop out, people have to take resposibility for their actions.

If these people felt so hurt and abused that they hated what happened to them, why would they inflict an even worse pain of death on someone.

I don't buy your Forbidden Truth at all, sorry!!
Seer Travis Truman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:39 pm
@Numpty,
Quote:
"I do not generally like humans. "
This statement is from My website. It accurately reflects a tiny portion of My True Reality. Yes, I do not care for humans.

At about this point I lost interest. Essentially you have 'motive'.
You used this as an excuse because you find Forbidden Truth unbearable.
I have motive for what? My arguments are clearly presented, although not in full. There validility is unchanged by any motive I may or may not have.
The Truth is everyone would have motive to reveal the Truth and critisize society who has experianced the injustice genreally needed to see the Forbidden Truth.

"You have been wronged by the Australian system."
More than you can imagine. This is further evidence of how correct I am in My revalations regarding the immoral and lie-based malevolent condition of society.

"No doubt it has deeply traumatised you."
At times I was deeply traumatised as a child. So are many millions of extreme torture victims of society.

"But instead of doing something about it, you're just ***ing and moaning."
You are, as a victim-creatin of your society, are just ***ing and moaning, as you so gracefully put it.

It is not possible to reverse victimhood status, even with a time machine. Societies are cleverly and malevolently constructed in such a way that it is not possible to "do something about it".
That is not to say that I do (or dont) perform illegal acts to attempt to do so. Any illegal revenge acts that I may choose to undertake are justified and valid, but could never undo or change the fact that I am a tortured victim creation of an malevolent and deraged lie-based society.

If you mean to "Stop society", "expose society"...well those things are not possible, either.

"Same as all those people who killed on the site."
They excersied thier right to wreak vengeance on thier malevolent and deseased human society. They had every right to do so.

"I know poeple who spent time in care homes who were abused and abandoned by there parents. My wife's stepmother to be precise."
The family unit structure has no legitimacy in Truth.

"I haven't seen her out and about killing people, why?"
Probably because :
A) She is too hopelessly broken in her mind to do so.
B) She does not realise what society did to her and thinks it was all her parents.
C) Various aspects of her 100% unique True Reality.

However, there is no Truth-based obligation upon the Superior to kill anyone, regardless of thier victim-of-society status. They have the right to choose to do so, but not an obligation to do so. It is possible to be Superior and a Seer of Forbidden Truth and never kill anyone. It's possible to be "nice" to everyone and still be a Seer of FT, as long as that is an accurate reflection of your own unique True Reality.

"she made personal decisions that enabled her to rebuild her life."
There is no such legitimate thing as "rebuilding her life". I think it sounds like she conformed to certain delusional and lie-based societal life-expectations.

"She still has issues, who wouldn't, but she now has what she calls a good life and works hard at it."
There is nothing intristically wrong with that, as long as your definition of "good life" is an accuratly assessed from a FT perspective, and your chosen life path acuurately reflects your own True Reality.

"Again, blaming someone else or society because you (I don't mean you personally here BTW) killed someone is a cop out, people have to take resposibility for their actions. "
Wrong. The Truth is that no individual is responsible for thier actions to society. That is not to say they cannot control those actions. Top-level Societal leaders KNOW they are responsible for the bahaviour of thier citizne-slaves, thats why they are so admament and keen to reverse the blame of thier victim-creations, such as Richard Wade Farley.

"If these people felt so hurt and abused that they hated what happened to them, why would they inflict an even worse pain of death on someone. "

They probably try to inflict it worse, but can't possible match the terrrible and unjust victim-hood status they had foistered upon them by thier malevolent society.

The reason is explained on the website. Did you read the poison container section, True Reality etc?
1) They choose to excercise thier right to revenge on soicety.
1b) Personal True Reality Reaons.
2) They usually derive enormous personal pleasure from doing so.
3) They hate society, and enjoy terrorising it as a game.
4) They are able to relieve thier own personal pain/torment by doing so. (See Poison Containers).........

I don't buy your Forbidden Truth at all, sorry!!
99.99999% of you humans cannot recognise the Truth, nor embrace it. You actually help prove My Truths by rejecting them. Thank you.
Numpty
 
  1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:48 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67538 wrote:
Quote:
"I do not generally like humans. "
This statement is from My website. It accurately reflects a tiny portion of My True Reality. Yes, I do not care for humans.

At about this point I lost interest. Essentially you have 'motive'.
You used this as an excuse because you find Forbidden Truth unbearable.
I have motive for what? My arguments are clearly presented, although not in full. There validility is unchanged by any motive I may or may not have.
The Truth is everyone would have motive to reveal the Truth and critisize society who has experianced the injustice genreally needed to see the Forbidden Truth.

"You have been wronged by the Australian system."
More than you can imagine. This is further evidence of how correct I am in My revalations regarding the immoral and lie-based malevolent condition of society.

"No doubt it has deeply traumatised you."
At times I was deeply traumatised as a child. So are many millions of extreme torture victims of society.

"But instead of doing something about it, you're just ***ing and moaning."
You are, as a victim-creatin of your society, are just ***ing and moaning, as you so gracefully put it.

It is not possible to reverse victimhood status, even with a time machine. Societies are cleverly and malevolently constructed in such a way that it is not possible to "do something about it".
That is not to say that I do (or dont) perform illegal acts to attempt to do so. Any illegal revenge acts that I may choose to undertake are justified and valid, but could never undo or change the fact that I am a tortured victim creation of an malevolent and deraged lie-based society.

If you mean to "Stop society", "expose society"...well those things are not possible, either.

"Same as all those people who killed on the site."
They excersied thier right to wreak vengeance on thier malevolent and deseased human society. They had every right to do so.

"I know poeple who spent time in care homes who were abused and abandoned by there parents. My wife's stepmother to be precise."
The family unit structure has no legitimacy in Truth.

"I haven't seen her out and about killing people, why?"
Probably because :
A) She is too hopelessly broken in her mind to do so.
B) She does not realise what society did to her and thinks it was all her parents.
C) Various aspects of her 100% unique True Reality.

However, there is no Truth-based obligation upon the Superior to kill anyone, regardless of thier victim-of-society status. They have the right to choose to do so, but not an obligation to do so. It is possible to be Superior and a Seer of Forbidden Truth and never kill anyone. It's possible to be "nice" to everyone and still be a Seer of FT, as long as that is an accurate reflection of your own unique True Reality.

"she made personal decisions that enabled her to rebuild her life."
There is no such legitimate thing as "rebuilding her life". I think it sounds like she conformed to certain delusional and lie-based societal life-expectations.

"She still has issues, who wouldn't, but she now has what she calls a good life and works hard at it."
There is nothing intristically wrong with that, as long as your definition of "good life" is an accuratly assessed from a FT perspective, and your chosen life path acuurately reflects your own True Reality.

"Again, blaming someone else or society because you (I don't mean you personally here BTW) killed someone is a cop out, people have to take resposibility for their actions. "
Wrong. The Truth is that no individual is responsible for thier actions to society. That is not to say they cannot control those actions. Top-level Societal leaders KNOW they are responsible for the bahaviour of thier citizne-slaves, thats why they are so admament and keen to reverse the blame of thier victim-creations, such as Richard Wade Farley.

"If these people felt so hurt and abused that they hated what happened to them, why would they inflict an even worse pain of death on someone. "

They probably try to inflict it worse, but can't possible match the terrrible and unjust victim-hood status they had foistered upon them by thier malevolent society.

The reason is explained on the website. Did you read the poison container section, True Reality etc?
1) They choose to excercise thier right to revenge on soicety.
1b) Personal True Reality Reaons.
2) They usually derive enormous personal pleasure from doing so.
3) They hate society, and enjoy terrorising it as a game.
4) They are able to relieve thier own personal pain/torment by doing so. (See Poison Containers).........

I don't buy your Forbidden Truth at all, sorry!!
99.99999% of you humans cannot recognise the Truth, nor embrace it. You actually help prove My Truths by rejecting them. Thank you.


Can't help but feel that 99.9% of what you write is derived from pure hatred which festers within you. You admire the people who go out and kill men women even children, because they are, how did you so eloquently put it
Quote:
'They choose to excercise thier right to revenge on soicety'

and,....
Quote:
They hate society, and enjoy terrorising it as a game.


Some game aye?

You help prove we live in a Blame Culture Society,..Thank You.

It's your fault I killed that family,..not mine,...

Meh,....don't but it at all. It's an interesting delusion and i honestly thank you for bringing it to my attention.
0 Replies
 
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 03:34 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67525 wrote:
You are correct. However, I did not actually state that I "cannot be wrong".

Thats why there is no quote of Me stating that I cannot be wrong, because I never said that.



Is this what you said? yes or no?

"You are incorrect. These are not opinions. They are The Forbidden Truths, and those revealed are 100% correct"
mimidamnit
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 07:47 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
QUOTE>>>It is not possible to reverse victimhood status, even with a time machine.

i have to disagree with you here.. assuming im correct in your use of the term victimhood... carrying about you a victim-mentality.. is not healthy.. it's destructive and it will be of no benefit to you or your family. ever. of course i still carry residual anger and resentment for the crimes committed against me as a child and a teen.. but i strongly believe that if you keep it in your head that you're a victim.. you will behave like one.. i know many people.. myself included.. that overcame.. as rampant as child abuse is.. there is no way to prove that it occurs as often as we might want to believe.. being victims ourselves.. eventually you're going to have to let it go. the anger i mean. you cant live your life fully if you are still bound by your past. rather than blaming society for crimes that you committed.. or for crimes committed against you.. be the one that overcame.. the one that shiit in the faces of the people who tortured you.. and do better than they assumed you could.. be a success in your own right.

and when ?? said.. "i see this at work everyday".. he didnt mean in the workplace.. he meant that blaming everyone else for your situation or unhappiness is at work ever day

victimhood.. is merely a state of mind.. one that you are very capable of changing.. i'm not stuck in victimhood.. and i can guarantee my situation was pretty f*king awful.
Seer Travis Truman
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67557 wrote:
Is this what you said? yes or no?

"You are incorrect. These are not opinions. They are The Forbidden Truths, and those revealed are 100% correct"


Why doesn't anyone try reading the posts on this forum?

"They" refers to the subject : The core Forbidden Truths as revealed via My website. The website DOES carry a warning....I do not only reveal Forbidden Truth on it.

Not everything is a FT matter. However, those Forbidden Truths are 100% correct and pure.

So, I already answered you. [PAGE 1, Post #6]. Read it.

You failed to respond intelligently with anything new. You just repeat yourself over and over, dont you?
Like I said :
Where is the quote of Me saying that? YOU CANT FIND ONE. Cause I never said it. End of story.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:14 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67589 wrote:
Why doesn't anyone try reading the posts on this forum?

"They" refers to the subject : The core Forbidden Truths as revealed via My website. The website DOES carry a warning....I do not only reveal Forbidden Truth on it.

Not everything is a FT matter. However, those Forbidden Truths are 100% correct and pure.

So, I already answered you. [PAGE 1, Post #6]. Read it.

You failed to respond intelligently with anything new. You just repeat yourself over and over, dont you?
Like I said :
Where is the quote of Me saying that? YOU CANT FIND ONE. Cause I never said it. End of story.


And what is your source for these "forbidden truths"?
0 Replies
 
mimidamnit
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:37 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
it appears that his sources are his personal experiences... therefore are opinions.. and not in fact.. "truth".. his truth maybe.. it seems that he's putting himself into a vicious cycle.. "feeding his demons".. never a good thing.
Seer Travis Truman
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:44 am
@mimidamnit,
Reply to mimidamnit:

You Quoted Me : "It is not possible to reverse victimhood status, even with a time machine."

This is a 100% correct Forbidden Truth.

"i have to disagree with you here.."

You dont have to, per se. You just cannot see what I mean.

"assuming im correct in your use of the term victimhood..."
Do not assume. It leads to reasoning errors.

"carrying about you a victim-mentality.."
As do you. There is no choice. However, that is not to say that the victim-creation of society may not stop becoming victimised. Even someone who lives a life of perfect bliss is still a tortured victim-creation of society. It does not matter what changes are made in life. Victimhood-status is carried for life. The past cannot be changed by the future, regardless of what that future might be.

"is not healthy.. it's destructive"
Embracement of victim-hood status is both healthy and Superior. Rejecting of the Truth that you are not a victim of society is a false and damaging lie.

I dont say you do this, because there seems some confusion about what a victim of society actually is and entails on your part. I cannot judge you. But then, maybe you cannot judge you, either, because you dont seem to know the Forbidden Truth.

Be aware that physical and sexual child-abuse is only one of the many types of child-abuses faucilitated by society. Take Jeffrey Dahmer. He is the victim of societies destruction of the natural self-love all children are born with. Sure, Jeff was the victim in many, many other ways, but be aware that less than 99.99999% of humans can defend against the attacks of society on thier natural ability to recognise and experiance the Truth.

"and it will be of no benefit to you"
Incorrect. Truth is of greater benefit to Me than anything else.

"or your family."
The family unit structure is invalid. Why, anyway, would I care about any "family" that I might have?

"....ever. of course i still carry residual anger and resentment for the crimes committed against me as a child and a teen.."
A) Then you should be able to see that you are a victim of society. Victim-hood is ongoing for life. That does not mean you have to continue to seriously suffer to be a victim. You are your past, and you are a tortured victim-creation of society. There is nothing wrong with being angry...as long as you direct it outward, back at society.
B) Are you aware that society foistered those experiances upon you?

"but i strongly believe that if you keep it in your head that you're a victim.. "
You are a victim of society no matter what you do. Or I o, for that matter.

"you will behave like one.. i know many people.. myself included.. that overcame.. "
You cannot overcome tortured victim creation of society status. That is the Forbidden Truth.

"as rampant as child abuse is.. there is no way to prove that it occurs as often as we might want to believe.."
Every single child that is born into human society IS abused. The question is just the extent and effect of that abuse. This can easily be proven via the Forbidden Truth.

"being victims ourselves.. eventually you're going to have to let it go."
You cannot "let it go". Victimhood status is for a life-time. But look at Victim Carl Williams, from My website. He wears his status like a "badge of honor".

"the anger i mean."
There is nothing wrong with anger, as long as you direct it outwards. I suggest that you are supressing your anger. I do not know this for sure, but that is the impression I am getting.

"you cant live your life fully if you are still bound by your past."
You must do as your True Reality dictates. You cannot escape the victimhood of your past. That is not possible.

"rather than blaming society for crimes that you committed.. or for crimes committed against you.."
The Forbidden Truth dictates that society is and was 100% responsible for every single action of it's citizen-slaves. You have provided no evidence nor argument to the contrary, either.

" be the one that overcame.."
If I did the impossible, then I would indeed be the "one". The only one.

" the one that shiit in the faces of the people who tortured you.."
Society tortured Me. By embracing the Forbidden Truth, I walk the one path that does what you say.

"and do better than they assumed you could.. be a success in your own right. "
You betray here what a victim of society you are. Your thinking has obviously been tragically and malevolently warped by society. Success is relative to the True reflection of your own unique True Reality.

Society tries to define concrete terms of "success", in order to get you to work harder as a slave to society. Oftentimes, people feel "inadequate" for not meeting these false standards. This is just another example of one of the ways society victimises you.

"and when ?? said.. "i see this at work everyday".. he didnt mean in the workplace.. he meant that blaming everyone else for your situation or unhappiness is at work ever day"
It doesn't matter. The actual locations of individual citizen-slaves mates not one iota of difference to the fact they are tortured victim-creations of society. Do not presume that these people ave any Truth-based complaint. Less than 99.99999% of humans can so much recognise the Truth when they see it, like I do.

"victimhood.. is merely a state of mind.. one that you are very capable of changing.."
No, victimhood status is foistered upon tortured victim-creations of society for life. Nobody has ever changed that fact, nobody ever will. Even the great Seer of Forbidden Truth Charles Manson cannot change that.

" i'm not stuck in victimhood.."
Yes you are.

"and i can guarantee my situation was pretty f*king awful."
I believe you. As a child you were subjected to child abuse via the family unit structure, and the various institutions of society. That is thier primary design purpose. Understand that one of these abuses was the legal and societally-sponsered destruction of your sanity (i.e. the ability to recognise and live a life based on Truth).
0 Replies
 
Seer Travis Truman
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:58 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67593 wrote:
it appears that his sources are his personal experiences... therefore are opinions.. and not in fact.. "truth".. his truth maybe.. it seems that he's putting himself into a vicious cycle.. "feeding his demons".. never a good thing.


The Forbidden Truth is 100% True, accurate and factual. It exists in it's own right. Even if all humans, or indeed all life, were to be extint on Earth, the Forbidden Truth would be accessible to those who might exist to observe it, such as any aliens that may or may not exist.

Your question is a good one. I will answer it, Every point in full, like I do all the posts made to Me.

All life-forms are born with the Truth. They have Truth, they experiance Truth. They love Truth. Wild animals live thier entire life based on Truth, and are Superior to humans. Even Me.

What happens is society attacks and destroys that ability to know, eperiance and embrace Truth. By the time you are 6, society has destroyed it. This alone makes you an extreme torture victim of society.

(Because societal leaders control and take power via lies, they have to destroy the Truth in every child they encounter). Society is so efficient at doing so, 99.99999% of humans cannot see the Truth ever again.

I am not one of those humans. So it is a matter of Myself not being effected by the conditioning of society in such a way that I reject the Truth. Pay attention to that word. Reject. Truth is NOT an intellectual matter, it is a psychological matter. It is a matter that I still have something others have lost, due to My committment and love of Myself and the Forbidden Truth.
mimidamnit
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 09:04 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
I SAID>>>"victimhood.. is merely a state of mind.. one that you are very capable of changing.."

YOU REPLIED>>>No, victimhood status is foistered upon tortured victim-creations of society for life. Nobody has ever changed that fact, nobody ever will. Even the great Seer of Forbidden Truth Charles Manson cannot change that.

what makes charles manson a seer of forbidden truth?...(from what i gather.. "forbidden truths" are nothing more than grievances against society.and some seem incapable of being a part of society.. so they blame society for their "acting out".. they wouldnt or couldnt participate in society.. and are crying for attention.. be it good or bad.. it's still attention) is it because he too blames society for what he did? when i find the time.. i might go read more into your website.. but for the time being.. im inclined to agree with JB.. BullChit... could this be the start of a new religion mr. seer?... like we really need another.
mimidamnit
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 09:13 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
and what is this Forbidden truth that ... (quote) is 100% True, accurate and factual. It exists in it's own right. Even if all humans, or indeed all life, were to be extint on Earth, the Forbidden Truth would be accessible to those who might exist to observe it, such as any aliens that may or may not exist.

and how does being privy to this forbidden truth excuse retaliation to the extent of serial killers?.. knowing this truth seems to pave the way for behaving any way you choose to.. no matter the effect on the rest of us.. if you're so victimized.. and it was so wrong for them to do you that way.. how is it decent to turn around and tortue others? that makes you a pawn of society then doesnt it?.. it makes you exactly like the thing you claim terrorized you.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 10:03 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67596 wrote:
The Forbidden Truth is 100% True, accurate and factual. It exists in it's own right. Even if all humans, or indeed all life, were to be extint on Earth, the Forbidden Truth would be accessible to those who might exist to observe it, such as any aliens that may or may not exist.

Your question is a good one. I will answer it, Every point in full, like I do all the posts made to Me.

All life-forms are born with the Truth. They have Truth, they experiance Truth. They love Truth. Wild animals live thier entire life based on Truth, and are Superior to humans. Even Me.

What happens is society attacks and destroys that ability to know, eperiance and embrace Truth. By the time you are 6, society has destroyed it. This alone makes you an extreme torture victim of society.

(Because societal leaders control and take power via lies, they have to destroy the Truth in every child they encounter). Society is so efficient at doing so, 99.99999% of humans cannot see the Truth ever again.

I am not one of those humans. So it is a matter of Myself not being effected by the conditioning of society in such a way that I reject the Truth. Pay attention to that word. Reject. Truth is NOT an intellectual matter, it is a psychological matter. It is a matter that I still have something others have lost, due to My committment and love of Myself and the Forbidden Truth.


Sorry, fallible human beings cannot express absolute truth or even know when we have it. Our experiences are subjective and everything we think we know contains a degree of error. If there is such a thing as absolute truth mere humans can never attain it, because any truth must travel and be interpreted by our weak and fallible minds.

To suggest you know any absolute truths is delusional.
 

Related Topics

So I just joined Facebook.... - Discussion by DrewDad
YouTube Is Doomed - Discussion by Shapeless
Internet disinformation overload - Discussion by rosborne979
Participatory Democracy Online - Discussion by wandeljw
OpenDNS and net neutrality - Question by Butrflynet
Internet Explorer 8? - Question by Pitter
 
  1. Forums
  2. » TruthMedia.8k.com
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/22/2019 at 05:54:57