"History" according to atheists

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm
So here's how the story of evolution began:

Once upon a time 500,000 years ago... no 750,000 years ago... no 2,000,000 years ago...I'll skip the setting and go on.

Once upon a long time ago, an ape,..no a monkey, no a half-human- half monkey...I'll skip that part too and just call him an ancestor common to...humans...no monkeys..no humans and monkeys...no, humans and some other unknown animal.

Once upon a long time ago a common ancestor, no many common ancestors, yeah, I'll stick with that...mated with a monkey..no an ape...

So these non characters produced the first "speaking' tribe of humans called...?:bigeyes:

The language they spoke was...:rant2:

They produced the first Jews who were...:dunno:

And those Jews first lived in...::gotsearch:

Needless to say, not only is their knowledge of history lacking, their imaginations aren't very good either since they can't even complete a thought or sentence. Laughing

So don't worry atheists, your lies are so bad that you don't have to worry about even trying to explain them since you can't even tell a good lie in the first place. :rolleyes: So the question is, since your belief system depends on lies, then why in the world do you risk hell just to have to keep lying? :eek:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,233 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:32 am
@Carico,
http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0712/christianity-explained-god-demotivational-poster-1198455582.jpg
Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 04:25 am
@Carico,
Carico;66449 wrote:
So here's how the story of evolution began:

Once upon a time 500,000 years ago... no 750,000 years ago... no 2,000,000 years ago...I'll skip the setting and go on.

Once upon a long time ago, an ape,..no a monkey, no a half-human- half monkey...I'll skip that part too and just call him an ancestor common to...humans...no monkeys..no humans and monkeys...no, humans and some other unknown animal.

Once upon a long time ago a common ancestor, no many common ancestors, yeah, I'll stick with that...mated with a monkey..no an ape...

So these non characters produced the first "speaking' tribe of humans called...?:bigeyes:

The language they spoke was...:rant2:

They produced the first Jews who were...:dunno:

And those Jews first lived in...::gotsearch:

Needless to say, not only is their knowledge of history lacking, their imaginations aren't very good either since they can't even complete a thought or sentence. Laughing

So don't worry atheists, your lies are so bad that you don't have to worry about even trying to explain them since you can't even tell a good lie in the first place. :rolleyes: So the question is, since your belief system depends on lies, then why in the world do you risk hell just to have to keep lying? :eek:

Actually the first tribes were African tribes which then migrated north toward Egypt and into Europe, usually traveling the coasts fishing; Thats of course after the addition of the Cereberal Cortex allowing them the "higher thinking" capabilities which we have today. But this aside, this post was just an over sized accusation, and false at that... The pure intent of your post was to insult... You made no premise, offered no source, and gave no valid evidence of any of your claims... I don't see what you were thinking when you posted this, it has no point. :ban:

P.S.

Lets put '"History" according to atheists' and '"History according to you' side by side and see which one sounds more illogical, mythical and childish.
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:16 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66492 wrote:
http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0712/christianity-explained-god-demotivational-poster-1198455582.jpg

AWESOMETOWN!!!!!:rollinglaugh:

:thumbup:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:21 am
@Ares cv,
Ares;66496 wrote:
Actually the first tribes were African tribes which then migrated north toward Egypt and into Europe, usually traveling the coasts fishing; Thats of course after the addition of the Cereberal Cortex allowing them the "higher thinking" capabilities which we have today. But this aside, this post was just an over sized accusation, and false at that... The pure intent of your post was to insult... You made no premise, offered no source, and gave no valid evidence of any of your claims... I don't see what you were thinking when you posted this, it has no point. :ban:

P.S.

Lets put '"History" according to atheists' and '"History according to you' side by side and see which one sounds more illogical, mythical and childish.

:rollinglaugh: And where did you find that in any historical documents? Nowhere, of course since it's the figment of the imaginations of men. Wink it's not hard to make up tribes of people never before mentioned in history. Any child can do it. Wink

If you don't want to be insulted, then stop making up stories and passing them along as facts. it's that simple. Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:28 am
@Carico,
Carico;66507 wrote:
:If you don't want to be insulted, then stop making up stories and passing them along as facts. it's that simple. Wink

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARE BEING INSULTED.. BECAUSE YOU RELY SO HEAVILY ON A BOOK OF MADE UP STORIES.. AND ARE PASSING THEM OFF AS FACT.. YOU ARE HILARIOUS CARICO!!!!!:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

OMG.. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE CONTRADICTED YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE A RIOT SWEETIE!! VERY ENTERTAINING.. I THANK YOU:rollinglaugh:
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:29 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66510 wrote:
WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARE BEING INSULTED.. BECAUSE YOU RELY SO HEAVILY ON A BOOK OF MADE UP STORIES.. AND ARE PASSING THEM OFF AS FACT.. YOU ARE HILARIOUS CARICO!!!!!:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

OMG.. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE CONTRADICTED YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE A RIOT SWEETIE!! VERY ENTERTAINING.. I THANK YOU:rollinglaugh:

Since your attempts to prove the bible wrong have actually proven it to be true, then once again, you live on contradictions. And God punishes liars. Sorry. Wink
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:17 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66507 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: And where did you find that in any historical documents? Nowhere, of course since it's the figment of the imaginations of men. Wink it's not hard to make up tribes of people never before mentioned in history. Any child can do it. Wink

If you don't want to be insulted, then stop making up stories and passing them along as facts. it's that simple. Wink

Lol "never before mentioned in history", what do you think history is some tangible object, another dimension which we can observe and learn from? Do you think that there is a book called 'The Definitive History of the Universe' GEEZE the only book claiming to be like that is the Bible and its a crock of crap. History has to be accumulated from studies, discoveries and research. It doesn't just pop out of somewhere, it must be discovered.

P.S.

What the heck stop making up stories and passing them along as fact?! You're such a freaking HYPOCRITE man, you know Jesus despised hypocrites according to your texts.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:19 pm
@Ares cv,
Ares;66598 wrote:
Lol "never before mentioned in history", what do you think history is some tangible object, another dimension which we can observe and learn from? Do you think that there is a book called 'The Definitive History of the Universe' GEEZE the only book claiming to be like that is the Bible and its a crock of crap. History has to be accumulated from studies, discoveries and research. It doesn't just pop out of somewhere, it must be discovered.

P.S.

What the heck stop making up stories and passing them along as fact?! You're such a freaking HYPOCRITE man, you know Jesus despised hypocrites according to your texts.

So then according to your "reasoning" someone can find some bones in the dirt and claim they came from a tribe called theuithbirubfethicus and that would be a fact. :rollinglaugh: In your dreams. :rolleyes: Yet atheists ask us for eye-witsesses to the life of Christ. :eek: But then contradictions are the name of the game for atheists. Wink
Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:31 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66599 wrote:
So then according to your "reasoning" someone can find some bones in the dirt and claim they came from a tribe called theuithbirubfethicus and that would be a fact. :rollinglaugh: In your dreams. :rolleyes: Yet atheists ask us for eye-witsesses to the life of Christ. :eek: But then contradictions are the name of the game for atheists. Wink

Not quite... Before naming the species they would have to find more than just one skeleton, they would have to show that they didn't just pull a handfull of bones out of the ground and put them together. First, they would have to convince me. If they can defend it through scrutiny and through science then it is fact. Science is merely our understanding of how things are, I don't necessarly take all science as fact... For instance Dark Matter, Dark Matter is the force that holds the ENTIRE universe together, but it is not visible... It is only an idea that has been pitched, it is up for debate... Anyway I'm off...
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:45 pm
@Ares cv,
Ares;66607 wrote:
Not quite... Before naming the species they would have to find more than just one skeleton, they would have to show that they didn't just pull a handfull of bones out of the ground and put them together. First, they would have to convince me. If they can defend it through scrutiny and through science then it is fact. Science is merely our understanding of how things are, I don't necessarly take all science as fact... For instance Dark Matter, Dark Matter is the force that holds the ENTIRE universe together, but it is not visible... It is only an idea that has been pitched, it is up for debate... Anyway I'm off...

Oh, it's not hard to convince you. All they have to have is letters after their names and they can say anything they want to and you'll believe them. :rollinglaugh: The reason is because they do just piece skulls and bones together since there's no way for them to prove that the skulls and bones they found all came from the same body without the DNA of the original animals. Absolutely none. Wink So there's no reason for you to believe them accept that you worship scientists as infallible gods. :rollinglaugh:
Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 01:06 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66609 wrote:
Oh, it's not hard to convince you. All they have to have is letters after their names and they can say anything they want to and you'll believe them. :rollinglaugh: The reason is because they do just piece skulls and bones together since there's no way for them to prove that the skulls and bones they found all came from the same body without the DNA of the original animals. Absolutely none. Wink So there's no reason for you to believe them accept that you worship scientists as infallible gods. :rollinglaugh:
I'm not arguing with you on this subject anymore, you're just bickering at this point.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 02:21 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66599 wrote:

Thank you for demonstrating that you have no idea how the scientific method works.:thumbup:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:10 pm
@Ares cv,
Ares;66611 wrote:
I'm not arguing with you on this subject anymore, you're just bickering at this point.

That's wise since evolution can't be verified historically or biologically. Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 02:29 am
@Carico,
Carico;66626 wrote:
That's wise since evolution can't be verified historically or biologically. Wink

AND NEITHER CAN CREATION.. UNLESS U COUNT THE BIBLE AS HISTORICAL FACT:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:.. WHICH YOU DO.. UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU:rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 04:28 am
@Carico,
Carico;66626 wrote:

I started a whole thread on this topic alone, with a list of evidence and you didn't seem to have any rebuttals.
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 04:37 am
@Carico,
Carico;66609 wrote:
Oh, it's not hard to convince you. All they have to have is letters after their names and they can say anything they want to and you'll believe them. :rollinglaugh:

as easy as it was for whoever converted you to convince you that what you were being told was absolute truth.. no question. no possibility that they were telling you what they were told... being told the same thing.. that there is no other truth.. when in fact.. it is truth simply because.. "someone said it was"..

your attempts to ridicule.. are hilarious.. before you type anything else. pray over it.. isnt that what "christians" are supposed to do? before they can speak for their "god" shouldn't they be "filled with the holy spirit" so as to make no mistake on behalf of their "god"? DOH!!!
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 06:08 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66659 wrote:
AND NEITHER CAN CREATION.. UNLESS U COUNT THE BIBLE AS HISTORICAL FACT:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:.. WHICH YOU DO.. UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU:rollinglaugh:

Well, if the sun doesn't give light by day, the moon and stars don't provide light by night and are used to mark the months, seasons and years, each species doesn't reproduce itself, humans don't over rule the animals, the flesh and bones of man don't decay back into dust when humans die, in your part of the world, then you live in the twilight zone, not on planet earth. :rolleyes:Either that or your a blatant liar. It appears to be the latter. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but lies can't make God go away or alter your eternal fate. They just return to the heart they came from where they will haunt you into the grave. And that is a guarantee. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 07:52 am
@Carico,
Carico;66694 wrote:
Well, if the sun doesn't give light by day, the moon and stars don't provide light by night and are used to mark the months, seasons and years,

And this requires divine revelation to know this?

The fact that people use the stars to mark times of the year, has been done and known about for thousands of years prior to the authoring of the bible.
Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 07:54 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66710 wrote:
And this requires divine revelation to know this?

The fact that people use the stars to mark times of the year, has been done and known about for thousands of years prior to the authoring of the bible.

Mini didn't know it. She said the description of the biblical account of creation didn't resemble reality. :rollinglaugh: So either she's extremely ignorant, or an outright liar. Either way, I decided to enlighten her. Wink