The Anti-Christ movement

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:23 am
Well all is going according to prophesy. And it's been happening at increasing speed in the last decade.

God is allowing Satan's servants to call good evil and evil good. He's also allowing them to bring a world-wide movement against the Jews so the nations of the world can go against Israel where God will annihilate them with earthquakes, volcanoes, hail storms and enticing them to turn against each other. Wink

I wondered how this could happen after the holocaust. But I'm learning first-hand how quickly people forget history and repeat it. It was less than 10 years ago that Muslim terrorists attacked our country. Within that time, we have a president with Muslims leanings and people claiming that that the Muslims are good and the Jews don't have a right to defend themselves. So hatred against Israel is happening at alarming speeds.

The anti-Christ movement is also in full swing. The only people whom it's politically correct to hate, are Jews and Christians. But those who want to engage in sexually immoral behavior and reward criminals like illegal aliens are now popular. Sodom and Gomorrah again. But since most people deny the events of Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible, then they're repeated just like anti-Semitism is being repeated.

So God is setting up the world to be deceived by the final anti-Christ who will claim that sin is good and redemption is bad. It won't be hard at all for him to deceive the world since:

1) Most people deny he will come even though most of the world is not for Christ, but anti-Christ
2) Most people call good evil and evil good
3) Most people think love is allowing them to indulge in their desires which is also what Satan calls love. Wink
4) Most people deny that Satan exists.
5) Most people see nothing wrong with computer chips in the hands so they'll unwittingly be deceived by the mark of the beast.

So all is going according to plan and the end won't be delayed much longer. Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,717 • Replies: 56
No top replies

xexon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:56 am
@Carico,
Quite frankly, the only good thing that going to come out of the next world war is it's going to make religion and those who follow it, scarce.

You idiots are dragging the rest of us along with your holy wars. Expect resistance.

I suggest you place your trays in the upright position and brace for impact.

x
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:19 pm
@xexon,
xexon;66409 wrote:
Quite frankly, the only good thing that going to come out of the next world war is it's going to make religion and those who follow it, scarce.

You idiots are dragging the rest of us along with your holy wars. Expect resistance.

I suggest you place your trays in the upright position and brace for impact.

x

Oh not only do I expect resistance, God will allow Satan to make you resist. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:56 pm
@Carico,
The last degradation of sanity, blaming things on the invisible red guy.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:52 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66402 wrote:
Well all is going according to prophesy. And it's been happening at increasing speed in the last decade.

God is allowing Satan's servants to call good evil and evil good. He's also allowing them to bring a world-wide movement against the Jews so the nations of the world can go against Israel where God will annihilate them with earthquakes, volcanoes, hail storms and enticing them to turn against each other. Wink

I wondered how this could happen after the holocaust. But I'm learning first-hand how quickly people forget history and repeat it. It was less than 10 years ago that Muslim terrorists attacked our country. Within that time, we have a president with Muslims leanings and people claiming that that the Muslims are good and the Jews don't have a right to defend themselves. So hatred against Israel is happening at alarming speeds.

The anti-Christ movement is also in full swing. The only people whom it's politically correct to hate, are Jews and Christians. But those who want to engage in sexually immoral behavior and reward criminals like illegal aliens are now popular. Sodom and Gomorrah again. But since most people deny the events of Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible, then they're repeated just like anti-Semitism is being repeated.

So God is setting up the world to be deceived by the final anti-Christ who will claim that sin is good and redemption is bad. It won't be hard at all for him to deceive the world since:

1) Most people deny he will come even though most of the world is not for Christ, but anti-Christ
2) Most people call good evil and evil good
3) Most people think love is allowing them to indulge in their desires which is also what Satan calls love. Wink
4) Most people deny that Satan exists.
5) Most people see nothing wrong with computer chips in the hands so they'll unwittingly be deceived by the mark of the beast.

So all is going according to plan and the end won't be delayed much longer. Wink

:devilheadbang::whipping:
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 10:49 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;66428 wrote:
:devilheadbang::whipping:

If that's the best you can come up with to refute my post, then you know my post is true. :)So you better heed it...unless you're so afraid to admit you're wrong that you'd rather spend an eternity in agony rather than admit that God exists. :eek: Only people who think that others can't see through them are that foolish. Wink
Numpty

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 04:38 am
@Carico,
Carico;66436 wrote:
If that's the best you can come up with to refute my post, then you know my post is true. :)So you better heed it...unless you're so afraid to admit you're wrong that you'd rather spend an eternity in agony rather than admit that God exists. :eek: Only people who think that others can't see through them are that foolish. Wink

Clearly you missed the point. Your post was about the devil/ anti christ

This is a devil head bang :devilheadbang: and this is you getting a whipping :whipping:

I can't account for your taste in humour, but I happen to think it was quite funny.

Essentially that particular post meant nothing to me, I just wanted to poke fun at you. Very Happy
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 04:58 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66497 wrote:

This is a devil head bang :devilheadbang: and this is you getting a whipping :whipping:

I can't account for your taste in humour, but I happen to think it was quite funny.

Essentially that particular post meant nothing to me, I just wanted to poke fun at you. Very Happy

Very Happy:thumbup:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:39 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66497 wrote:

That doesn't prove anything, which is what you missed in my post. Wink It doesn't prove the OP wrong. Sorry. Wink
Numpty

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 08:10 am
@Carico,
Carico;66517 wrote:
That doesn't prove anything, which is what you missed in my post. Wink It doesn't prove the OP wrong. Sorry. Wink

I wasn't trying to prove anything. I haven't read the post. And I am not about to. i saw the title and thought of you getting a whiping from AC. So I injested a little humour. Simples!!

You are allowed humour right?
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66565 wrote:
I wasn't trying to prove anything. I haven't read the post. And I am not about to. i saw the title and thought of you getting a whiping from AC. So I injested a little humour. Simples!!

You are allowed humour right?

That's what mockers do which proves the bible right about atheists. So thank you. Smile
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 03:39 am
@Carico,
Carico;66589 wrote:
That's what mockers do which proves the bible right about atheists. So thank you. Smile

OF COURSE THE BIBLE WOULD SAY THAT!!! THE AUTHORS OF SUCH A BOOK KNEW THAT PEOPLE LESS INCLINED TO BE LEAD SO BLINDLY WOULD QUESTION IT.. SO THEY HAD TO DELIVER WARNINGS AGAINST SUCH PEOPLES. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVING TO ME THAT "CHRISTIANS" ARE NO BETTER THAN "PAGANS".. YOU TEACH THEM.. THEY BELIEVE IT.. THEY LIVE IT.. THEN THEY TEACH THEIR CHILDREN TO BELIEVE THE SAME THING.. IT'S CALLED INDOCTRINATION AND CONDITIONING. THEY BELIEVED IN THEIR "GOD" AS FERVENTLY AS YOU BELIEVE IN YOURS.. BUT YOUR "GOD" IS BETTER THAN THEIR "GOD" BECAUSE YOUR "BIBLE" MUST BE MORE RIGHT THAN THEIR "BIBLE" BECAUSE YOUR "JESUS" (MADE UP FROM THE REMNANTS OF SEVERAL OTHER PAGAN GOD'S AND MEN) SAID SO.. IN THIS "BIBLE".
:rollinglaugh:Very HappyWink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 04:37 am
@mimidamnit,
Can you not type in all caps?
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 04:41 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66684 wrote:
Can you not type in all caps?

.. my bad.. im working from home today.. and forget to take them off sometimes.. i didnt even pay it any attention.. thanks damnit lol:D
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 06:47 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66669 wrote:
OF COURSE THE BIBLE WOULD SAY THAT!!! THE AUTHORS OF SUCH A BOOK KNEW THAT PEOPLE LESS INCLINED TO BE LEAD SO BLINDLY WOULD QUESTION IT.. SO THEY HAD TO DELIVER WARNINGS AGAINST SUCH PEOPLES. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVING TO ME THAT "CHRISTIANS" ARE NO BETTER THAN "PAGANS".. YOU TEACH THEM.. THEY BELIEVE IT.. THEY LIVE IT.. THEN THEY TEACH THEIR CHILDREN TO BELIEVE THE SAME THING.. IT'S CALLED INDOCTRINATION AND CONDITIONING. THEY BELIEVED IN THEIR "GOD" AS FERVENTLY AS YOU BELIEVE IN YOURS.. BUT YOUR "GOD" IS BETTER THAN THEIR "GOD" BECAUSE YOUR "BIBLE" MUST BE MORE RIGHT THAN THEIR "BIBLE" BECAUSE YOUR "JESUS" (MADE UP FROM THE REMNANTS OF SEVERAL OTHER PAGAN GOD'S AND MEN) SAID SO.. IN THIS "BIBLE".
:rollinglaugh:Very HappyWink

We aren't any better than anyone else. We just admit that so we can receive forgiveness for it. Smile

Atheists can't admit they sin because they're arrogant. So they can't receive forgiveness for their sins and will thus have to pay for them throughout eternity. That's what their arrogance will cost them. :frown:

If you humble yourself on earth by admitting you sin and receiving God's glorious forgiveness, you will be exalted throughout eternity. But if you exalt yourself on earth and refuse to admit you sin, you will be humbled throughout all of eternity. It's that simple. :frown:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 08:03 am
@Carico,
Carico;66703 wrote:
We aren't any better than anyone else. We just admit that so we can receive forgiveness for it. Smile

Atheists can't admit they sin because they're arrogant. So they can't receive forgiveness for their sins and will thus have to pay for them throughout eternity. That's what their arrogance will cost them. :frown:

If you humble yourself on earth by admitting you sin and receiving God's glorious forgiveness, you will be exalted throughout eternity. But if you exalt yourself on earth and refuse to admit you sin, you will be humbled throughout all of eternity. It's that simple. :frown:

Tranaslation: "admit my beliefs are right or you will be punished forever"

Still using fear to convince people you're right? Sorry it won't work. They've been exposed. Nobody is afraid of your fairy tales.
Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 11:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66718 wrote:
Tranaslation: "admit my beliefs are right or you will be punished forever"

Still using fear to convince people you're right? Sorry it won't work. They've been exposed. Nobody is afraid of your fairy tales.

Not quite; admit God is right or burn forever and I agree with God's word. Wink God created the universe and He determines what happens to people, not you. Sorry. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 03:12 am
@Carico,
Carico;66750 wrote:
Not quite; admit God is right or burn forever and I agree with God's word. Wink God created the universe and He determines what happens to people, not you. Sorry. Wink

Not god. Your narrow interpretation of what god is.
Numpty

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 09:26 am
@Carico,
Carico;66750 wrote:

And you know what God says because of that 1700 year old book put together by a council. :thumbup:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 11:41 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66769 wrote:
Not god. Your narrow interpretation of what god is.

I thought you didn't believe that God exists. :eek: So how do you know that my view of God is narrow?:dunno: Or are you so much in the habit of contradicting yourself that you can't stop contradicting yourself? Very Happy It appears so. Wink