Bible history.

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:40 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66485 wrote:
I'm not angry at yahweh, I have no reason to believe he even exists. If I was angry at anything it would be the villainy of organized religion.

Followers of FSM do not hold sway in washington, they don't have a say in what laws are made. It worries me that people who believe in a talking snake have their finger over the red button. It worries me that the people who look forward to nuclear armageddon have a say in when it happens.

So why are you here?:confused: Again, do you go to other forums to argue the existence of Santa Claus, zeus or the tooth fairy? :eek:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:47 am
@Carico,
I just explained why. Learn to read.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:58 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66520 wrote:
I just explained why. Learn to read.

So you're afraid of Christians who want you to go to heaven. Is that correct? :rollinglaugh:

But you're not afraid of Muslims terrorists whose whole life is spent trying to kill those who don't agree with them. Laughing Unfortunately, you don't know who your friend is and who your enemy is. So you'll reject your friends and consort with your enemy. So since it's not rational to fear Jesus who died to save your life(especially if you believe he's imaginary)and consort with the followers of Muhammed want to take the lives of those who disagree with them, then your fear isn't of Christians, it's of eternal condemnation, which we Christians already know. Wink

So instead of befriending your enemy, you would fare better to listen to your friends or your fear of condemnation will become a reality. And that, my friend, is a fact. :frown:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:01 am
@Carico,
Carico;66524 wrote:
So you're afraid of Christians who want you to go to heaven. Is that correct? :rollinglaugh:

...of people who are eager to die and want to bring me and my family with them.

Quote:
But you're not afraid of Muslims terrorists whose whole life is spent trying to kill those who don't agree with them. Laughing Unfortunately, you don't know who your friend is and who your enemy is. So you'll reject your friends and consort with your enemy. So since it's not rational to fear Jesus who died to save your life and consort with the followers of Muhammed want to take the lives of those who disagree with them, then your fear isn't of Christians, it's of eternal condemnation, which we Christians already know. Wink

So instead of befriending your enemy, you would fare better to listen to your friends or your fear of condemnation will become a reality. And that, my friend, is a fact. :frown:

Muslims do not run my government.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:12 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66526 wrote:
...of people who are eager to die and want to bring me and my family with them.

Muslims do not run my government.

Oh really? look again. See who some of Obama's biggest supporters were. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:14 am
@Carico,
Carico;66531 wrote:
Oh really? look again. See who some of Obama's biggest supporters were. Wink

Supporters = government officials?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 02:59 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66207 wrote:
You're kidding me right?

This is absolutely ridiculous. Not only do you not have the slightest evidence for this rather absurd accusation of some worldwide conspiracy theory but you haven't the slightest clue about fossil formation or the sheer number of fossils we are talking about here. You literally have to deny reality itself to conform to your mythological fantasy.

First of all we have literally thousands of historical references of this bones being found by native peoples throughout history. The Chinese people have been finding dinosaur and other per-historic fossils for centuries, and we have an abundance of historical evidence to support this. We have also have similar written records from ancient Greeks finding these fossils, And from the ancient Inca. Of course these people thought they were finding "dragon bones".

Not only that but we have been finding dinosaur bones long before we knew what DNA was.

There was a teenage boy from Arizona who found dinosaur bones in his backyard and there are photographs of it while it is still in the ground. But it's pretty obvious this boy was in on the conspiracy :rollinglaugh:

We have one specimen with fossilized skin still on it.

You seem to think bones are made of playdough and you can just mash pieces together, unfortunately this isn't the case. Fossils are very fragile and they break easily, when they break they break off in shards and once this happens they cannot be put together again, how exactly you think they are mended together to make giant skulls is beyond me.

Now if everyone isn't already convinced that you are in denial, we also have the matter of mtDNA, phylogeny is based on this and species are categorized according to this data. Where exactly is this new DNA coming from? It's not like we can just make DNA.

...:thumbup:
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 05:58 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66012 wrote:
http://www.mexicobeachcwc.com/Ark4.jpg

http://www.mexicobeachcwc.com/Ark3.jpeg

This is your evidence? A grainy photo?

Well the "supposed" ark is completely indistinguishable. It looks to me that the circled part is just part of the crevice on the mountain. If they actually wanted to know if the ark is actually there they would use google earth but instead they cling to grainy photos....how very suspicious.

According to the article some Russian soldiers actually went inside of it but they were killed (how convenient?). :rollinglaugh:
This is typical of the type of "proof" that Creationalists use in their arugments. www.freewebs,com/thomascrosthwaite/
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 06:21 am
@Carico,
Carico;66524 wrote:

But you're not afraid of Muslims terrorists whose whole life is spent trying to kill those who don't agree with them. Laughing Unfortunately, you don't know who your friend is and who your enemy is. So you'll reject your friends and consort with your enemy. So since it's not rational to fear Jesus who died to save your life(especially if you believe he's imaginary)and consort with the followers of Muhammed want to take the lives of those who disagree with them, then your fear isn't of Christians, it's of eternal condemnation, which we Christians already know. Wink While I can not speak for FF., I wish to say that I am much more afraid of Muslisms than I am of Christians, many of whom I admare and love. I have worked for Muslims. The ones that I worked for would take a drank every now and then and wear Weatern clothing. They were very good to me. However, after 9/11 I would not work for them. 9/11 was unthankable. It was the 1st time the U.S. mainland has been attacked since The War Of 1812. Not even Hilter dared to attack our mainland. Christians are more modern. They dress according to the weather. Many of them are quite liberal and intellictual, and work towards the advancement of the human race, example Ted Kennedy. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 06:32 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
I'm afraid of christians who wish to legislate their faith:

http://www.acronymrequired.com/images/xkcdbeliefs.jpg
0 Replies