Bible history.

Carico

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 04:54 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66166 wrote:
Hmmm, interesting words you speak. Clearly you know alot about archeology and how it works. Have you been to university and studied this form of science? For such a statement, one would assume you have spent a great many years studying the subject yourself to come to such a conclusion. Am I right in suggesting this?

I would guess as the scientist you are you can point me in the right direction of the statements made by scientists concerning their belief they are infallable. I would very grateful if you could do this, a link or even post the evidence would be enough.

I grow tired of these so called scientists who spends years of their lives researching, testing, retesting, cross-referencing other independant scientists work. Then publishing peer reviewed evidence of their discoveries.

I find it much more constructive to believe in God, the Bible has all the evidence I need. Clearly there is evidence of the Earth being 6,000 years old and was populated by two people, you post your evidence to show all those scientific non-believers out there, we'll show 'em who's right.

Also in the bible there is no ambiguity, no incest, no rape, no slaves and certainly no discrimination of Women or homosexuals. That's why i love the BIble

You prove my point that you worship people with university degrees (which are most people.) So you blindly buy anything they say no matter how impossible or undocumented it is. Wink The only thing we can count of from scientists is; "We now know that what we once thought was true is not true." Wink Today's science will be archaic to tomorrow's science and the science of tomorrow will be archaic to future science. So there's no reason to trust anything they say. Wink
Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 05:17 am
@Carico,
Carico;66167 wrote:
You prove my point that you worship people with university degrees (which are most people.) So you blindly buy anything they say no matter how impossible or undocumented it is. Wink The only thing we can count of from scientists is; "We now know that what we once thought was true is not true." Wink Today's science will be archaic to tomorrow's science and the science of tomorrow will be archaic to future science. So there's no reason to trust anything they say. Wink

Ahhh, so you're not a scientist?!?!

Depends on what you mean by archaic. If you mean that as we learn and grow and our understandings of different situations change, and what we once believed to be true changes. This is called growing up. I used to believe in the easter bunny and Santa, don't anymore though. Same as we as humanity once believed the universe circled us and the Earth was flat.

As understandings become clearer and techniques more refined our experiments become more accurate, then our understandings change. This is basic 101 Science class, my 10 year old daughter knows this stuff, I am supprised you don't.

If you don't trust anything 'they' say.

Do you belive Newtons theory on Gravity?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 06:38 am
@Carico,
Carico;66161 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: Dinosaurs are the figment of the imaginations of archeologists just like half-men half beasts are. :rollinglaugh: All archeologists do is find unidentified bones in the ground from many animals and humans, piece them together to form made-up creatures and construct elaborate stories about them that no one in history can verify. That's called science fiction and artwork, not science. Very Happy But those who can't think for themselves worship scientists as infallible gods and are thus brainwashed to believe everything they say. Wink

http://www.samuseum.sa.gov.au/fossils/images/fgw8/imogenharriet/003.jpg

And what pre-existing animal was this skull made from? :rollinglaugh:
mimidamnit

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 07:08 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66166 wrote:

I find it much more constructive to believe in God, the Bible has all the evidence I need. Clearly there is evidence of the Earth being 6,000 years old and was populated by two people, you post your evidence to show all those scientific non-believers out there, we'll show 'em who's right.

Also in the bible there is no ambiguity, no incest, no rape, no slaves and certainly no discrimination of Women or homosexuals. That's why i love the BIble

ohh.. my.. no incest.. no rape.. no slaves.. .. which bible are you reading? there is most definitely incest, rape, and slaves/slavery.. and also hate crimes against homosexuals..(sodom and gomorrah.. absolute destruction of the cities of sin).. in the bible i grew up reading. and christians basing their assumptions on a book, are no closer to providing evidence for creationism, than scientists are to proving evolution.:no:
Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 07:09 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66176 wrote:
ohh.. my.. no incest.. no rape.. no slaves.. .. which bible are you reading? there is most definitely incest, rape, and slaves/slavery.. and also hate crimes against homosexuals..(sodom and gomorrah.. absolute destruction of the cities of sin).. in the bible i grew up reading. and christians basing their assumptions on a book, are no closer to providing evidence for creationism, than scientists are to proving evolution.:no:

Read my post again, then look at the bottom where my tag is Wink
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 07:31 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
lol.. they should have an "add sarcasm" button lol
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 11:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66173 wrote:
http://www.samuseum.sa.gov.au/fossils/images/fgw8/imogenharriet/003.jpg

And what pre-existing animal was this skull made from? :rollinglaugh:

It's a combination of many skull and bones fragments all found in the same place. So you really need to research how archologists piece together the skulls and bones they find to make up creatures of their imaginations. Wink That's why some of the "dinosaurs' look so funny. :rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 01:47 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66197 wrote:
It's a combination of many skull and bones fragments all found in the same place. So you really need to research how archologists piece together the skulls and bones they find to make up creatures of their imaginations. Wink That's why some of the "dinosaurs' look so funny. :rollinglaugh:

You're kidding me right?

This is absolutely ridiculous. Not only do you not have the slightest evidence for this rather absurd accusation of some worldwide conspiracy theory but you haven't the slightest clue about fossil formation or the sheer number of fossils we are talking about here. You literally have to deny reality itself to conform to your mythological fantasy.

First of all we have literally thousands of historical references of this bones being found by native peoples throughout history. The Chinese people have been finding dinosaur and other per-historic fossils for centuries, and we have an abundance of historical evidence to support this. We have also have similar written records from ancient Greeks finding these fossils, And from the ancient Inca. Of course these people thought they were finding "dragon bones".

Not only that but we have been finding dinosaur bones long before we knew what DNA was.

There was a teenage boy from Arizona who found dinosaur bones in his backyard and there are photographs of it while it is still in the ground. But it's pretty obvious this boy was in on the conspiracy :rollinglaugh:

We have one specimen with fossilized skin still on it.

You seem to think bones are made of playdough and you can just mash pieces together, unfortunately this isn't the case. Fossils are very fragile and they break easily, when they break they break off in shards and once this happens they cannot be put together again, how exactly you think they are mended together to make giant skulls is beyond me.

Now if everyone he isn't already convinced that you are in denial, we also have the matter of mtDNA, phylogeny is based on this and species are categorized according to this data. Where exactly is this new DNA coming from? It's not like we can just make DNA.
mimidamnit

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 02:01 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66207 wrote:
You're kidding me right?

This is absolutely ridiculous. Not only do you not have the slightest evidence for this rather absurd accusation of some worldwide conspiracy theory but you haven't the slightest clue about fossil formation or the sheer number of fossils we are talking about here. You literally have to deny reality itself to conform to your mythological fantasy.

First of all we have literally thousands of historical references of this bones being found by native peoples throughout history. The Chinese people have been finding dinosaur and other per-historic fossils for centuries, and we have an abundance of historical evidence to support this. We have also have similar written records from ancient Greeks finding these fossils, And from the ancient Inca. Of course these people thought they were finding "dragon bones".

Not only that but we have been finding dinosaur bones long before we knew what DNA was.

There was a teenage boy from Arizona who found dinosaur bones in his backyard and there are photographs of it while it is still in the ground. But it's pretty obvious this boy was in on the conspiracy :rollinglaugh:

We have one specimen with fossilized skin still on it.

You seem to think bones are made of playdough and you can just mash pieces together, unfortunately this isn't the case. Fossils are very fragile and they break easily, when they break they break off in shards and once this happens they cannot be put together again, how exactly you think they are mended together to make giant skulls is beyond me.

Now if everyone he isn't already convinced that you are in denial, we also have the matter of mtDNA, phylogeny is based on this and species are categorized according to this data. Where exactly is this new DNA coming from? It's not like we can just make DNA.

well according to their bible.. if its not of the bible.. it's not true.. so anything that we know to be reality, proven as it were.. that can't be accounted for in their bible.. is of course false. there is no evidence of their flood.. but because it's in their book.. it's absolutely true. uh oh..i found . something.. the giants bones.. the nephilim.. they are in your bible.. and they are finding their bones today.. but.. wait.. the nephilim were roaming the earth in the bible days.. say.. goliath... and when joshua was leading the israelites to their land of milk and honey.. they destroyed many cities because of these nephilim.. these spawn of angels and humans. are u, (carico), perhaps claiming that these dinosaurs are nephilim bones.. because that is all you know to claim? because that is all you've chosen to learn? and if u do indeed claim that. then i would say to you.. that it is highly likely that your angels and demons are simply aliens.. and these nephilim are actually the spawn of these aliens through corruption of our DNA:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 06:23 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66197 wrote:

OMG!! You really do not know anything about how science works do you.

You said this regarding other peoples knowledge of the Bible.

Quote:
You'll thus have to live in a total wasteland of ignorance which means you aren't qualified to discuss any of these issues. But if you persist in discussing them anyway, then don't expect anyone to take you seriously until you become educated. Good day.

Works both ways aye?

You may well be a self confesed master of the Bible, but there are people here who understand what science is and how it works. When you come out with statements like that, you show your own ignorance. If you don't understand archeology and other scientific practices then don't make yourself look ridiculous by making such unfounded comments based on nothing more than your own narrow minded, ill-informed knowledge.

We can discuss again when you have a basic understanding, until then, Good day.
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 04:35 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66216 wrote:
OMG!! You really do not know anything about how science works do you.

You said this regarding other peoples knowledge of the Bible.

Works both ways aye?

You may well be a self confesed master of the Bible, but there are people here who understand what science is and how it works. When you come out with statements like that, you show your own ignorance. If you don't understand archeology and other scientific practices then don't make yourself look ridiculous by making such unfounded comments based on nothing more than your own narrow minded, ill-informed knowledge.

We can discuss again when you have a basic understanding, until then, Good day.

Those who know how science works know why animals can't breed human descendants any more than humans can breed descendants who are animals. Wink But unfortunately, only a few scientists know why. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:31 am
@Carico,
Carico;66253 wrote:
Those who know how science works know why animals can't breed human descendants any more than humans can breed descendants who are animals. Wink But unfortunately, only a few scientists know why. Wink

Humans are animals. More specifically we are primates.
Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:33 am
@Carico,
Carico;66253 wrote:

Nice try. Keep to the subject you were in the middle of trying to prove was,...how did you so eloquently put it :

Quote:
A combination of many skull and bones fragments all found in the same place. So you really need to research how archologists piece together the skulls and bones they find to make up creatures of their imaginations.

Yes that's it. So with the knowledge you have gained from excavating sites with these bones would please present the evidence which proves your assumptions. Would you also pease verify these findings with the peer reviews of your work.

This is how the archeologists work, I am sure you will be familiar with such techniques,..over to you, I await with anticipation.
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:36 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66278 wrote:
Nice try. Keep to the subject you were in the middle of trying to prove was,...how did you so eloquently put it :

Yes that's it. So with the knowledge you have gained from excavating sites with these bones would please present the evidence which proves your assumptions. Would you also pease verify these findings with the peer reviews of your work.

This is how the archeologists work, I am sure you will be familiar with such techniques,..over to you, I await with anticipation.

Again, you've said nothing because you live in your imagination, not reality. So go to a zoo sometime to see what animals breed, and it's not humans then go to a maternity ward to see what humans breed and it's not another species other than humans. :rollinglaugh: But then again, you'd have to live in reality to understand that. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:40 am
@Carico,
Carico;66281 wrote:
Again, you've said nothing because you live in your imagination, not reality. So go to a zoo sometime to see what animals breed, and it's not humans then go to a maternity ward to see what humans breed and it's not another species other than humans. :rollinglaugh: But then again, you'd have to live in reality to understand that. Wink

I suppose you are talking about evolutionary biology?

save that for another topic, this thread is about the bible.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:44 am
@Carico,
Carico;66281 wrote:

Quote:

Can't do it eh? Why is that then?

Come on, you can do better than this, if you make a statement back it up, generally this is how it works here.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66277 wrote:
Humans are animals. More specifically we are primates.

:rollinglaugh: Sorry but scientists can differentiate human DNA from animal DNA very quickly. Wink Little children can differentiate between humans and animals on sight, but not evolutionary scientists. :rollinglaugh: So they claim that calling a human an animal makes it possible for animals to breed humans. :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Sorry, only in the imagination can animals turn into humans. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:12 am
@Carico,
Carico;66298 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: Sorry but scientists can differentiate human DNA from animal DNA very quickly. Wink Little children can differentiate between humans and animals on sight, but not evolutionary scientists. :rollinglaugh: So they claim that calling a human an animal makes it possible for animals to breed humans. :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Sorry, only in the imagination can animals turn into humans. Wink

Humans, homo sapien sapiens are a species of animal. Through phylogeny we can find our exact position within the family tree. Although I know your ego won't allow you to accept this.

The same techniques that are used for paternity tests are used to trace our ancestry further back.

Scientists have been able to identify the exact gene fusion that happened between humans and our most recent simian ancestor, and scientists have been able to determine roughly when this occurred.

If you wish to talk science with me, you will lose. Very Happy
Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:16 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66305 wrote:
Humans, homo sapien sapiens are a species of animal. Through phylogeny we can find our exact position within the family tree. Although I know your ego won't allow you to accept this.

The same techniques that are used for paternity tests are used to trace our ancestry further back.

Scientists have been able to identify the exact gene fusion that happened between humans and our most recent simian ancestor, and scientists have been able to determine roughly when this occurred.

If you wish to talk science with me, you will lose. Very Happy

You will, and if you go against Sabz as well. You will have your @ss handed back to you.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:29 am
@Numpty,
Numpty, you talking to me or carico?