Capital Punishment

westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:38 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Hopefully one of these "innocent" criminals never escapes from jail and goes onto murder one of your loved ones!

Justice is condoned in the Bible.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:42 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33769 wrote:
Hopefully one of these "innocent" criminals never escapes from jail and goes onto murder one of your loved ones!

Justice is condoned in the Bible.

Judgement is NOT though. It is reserved for your God.

You seem to be quite judgeMENTAL.
wvpeach

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:44 pm
@westernmom,
western Mom ,

Please show me any where Jesus said that man could take revenge into their own hands?

Hint , hint, you will not find it, because Jesus clearly said that vengence is mine, do not repay evil for evil.

I am no goody to shoes western mom.

I shot a man in the knee many , many years ago trying to break into my home. I would do that same thing again.

But i would not kill him , if i could help it.

I am interested to know where you get people break out of jail now days. I thought that was a thing of the past. I would be glad for any links about the number of jail breaks in the last say ten years. man that is a shame if we are building all these state of the art high security prisons and people are escaping from them.
westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:07 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
WV,

I never said anything at all about revenge. In fact read my earlier post. I said "justice" - never revenge!

Here's a few links at your request:

www.kansascity.com | 08/28/2007 | Toby Young gets 27-month sentence on federal charge in prison escape

Escapee facing time in jail before deportation -- Page 1 -- Times Union - Albany NY

The Hays Daily News

BBC NEWS | Americas | False fax allows US prison escape

cbs2chicago.com - Cook Co. Sheriff Dealing With 3 Recent Jail Breaks

Here's a few more:

The Texas 7 escape on December 13, 2000.

In New York, two convicted murders escape from Elmira State Penitentiary in July 2003

Brian Nichols escaped from the Fulton County courthouse in Atlanta, by overpowering a guard. He then murdered a judge, a court reporter, a police officer and US Customs Agent. He then held a woman named Ashley Smith hostage for a night in her own home, before he allowed her to leave to visit her daughter. Once she was released, she called the police

On November 4, 2005, Texas Death Row Inmate Charles Victor Thompson escaped from the Harris County Jail by acquiring a set of street clothes and pretending to be a representative from the State Attorney General's office to fool the corrections officers.

Richard Lee McNair has escaped from custody three times, including from a federal maximum-security prison in April 2006. He is still at large.

Kelly Allen Frank (who had plotted to kidnap the infant son of talk-show host David Letterman) and William John Willcutt escape from a Montana prison on June 8, 2007. Both were recaptured on June 13, 2007.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:12 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33772 wrote:
You seem to be quite judgeMENTAL.

Oh, and you are one to talk! I looked at your little website... What do you consider yourself? Informed??? And here to enlighten us mental people?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:15 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33786 wrote:
Oh, and you are one to talk! I looked at your little website... What do you consider yourself? Informed??? And here to enlighten us mental people?

Which ebsite are you referring to. I have several.

Get a grip. I was just poking you with a stick.
westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:23 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33788 wrote:
Which ebsite are you referring to. I have several.

Get a grip. I was just poking you with a stick.

Don't be poking me.... I'll tell my husband!
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:38 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33794 wrote:
Don't be poking me.... I'll tell my husband!

I'm askeered. :eek:
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 12:10 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33758 wrote:
And the innocent?

I say let Christ punish them one day.

We might have to keep them locked up for life, but at least we will not have the blood of the innocent on our hands to try to explain at judgement.

And backing the killing of people is just as bad as doing it yourself, or so the bible seems to read to me.

Yes, backing the killing of people is just is bad as doing it yourself, yes it's like voting for Presidential candidates that defends the killing of the 60 million abortions here in America.
Presidential candidates Senators Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Elizabeth Edwards, wife of presidential Candidate John Edwards, attended a Planned Parenthood conference in Washington, D.C. on Tusday and criticized the Supreme Court's ban on partial birth abortion. Now, which president, and what party did he belong to, that allowed the signing into law the banning of partial birth abortions?
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 12:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;33732 wrote:
Fewer then you think. And in the vast majority of those cases it was previously unusable DNA evidence which turned the tide. As Criminal cases are being tried with DNA on the front end now, I would expect that trend to work downward within the next 30 years.

Well I'm sure that will make all the future innocent people who go down death row feel much better about their execution.
tvsej

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 12:42 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33774 wrote:
western Mom ,

Please show me any where Jesus said that man could take revenge into their own hands?

Hint , hint, you will not find it, because Jesus clearly said that vengence is mine, do not repay evil for evil.

I shot a man in the knee many , many years ago trying to break into my home. I would do that same thing again.

I am interested to know where you get people break out of jail now days. I thought that was a thing of the past. I would be glad for any links about the number of jail breaks in the last say ten years. man that is a shame if we are building all these state of the art high security prisons and people are escaping from them.

Montana, 1998 I think 3 guys escaped from the Butte prison. We were all warned and told they could be dangerous. Unless you live in town in Montana pretty much everything is far to get to. If they showed up at your house at night nobody would see them coming, to dark and out of the way. They caught them some days later. Surely, this is the only incident I ever knew of, just so happens.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:14 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33774 wrote:
western Mom ,

It makes one wonder if we can't keep a man locked up in a state of the art high security prison, how are we going to secure thousands of miles of our borders. As President Bush stated, we have to be right all the time, a terrorist needs only to be right one time.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:40 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;34107 wrote:
As President Bush stated, we have to be right all the time, a terrorist needs only to be right one time.

Unfortunately, bush was NEVER right. He will NO DOUBT go down in history as the biggest bumbling buffoon American government has EVER seen.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:32 am
@FedUpAmerican,
That's what they said about Reagan.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 07:53 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34121 wrote:
Unfortunately, bush was NEVER right. He will NO DOUBT go down in history as the biggest bumbling buffoon American government has EVER seen.

Sorry, FUA, but that sucking hole in Hell has been reserved by Satan himself for your hero, SLICKY BOY CLINTON (AKA: Scag-Muffin Six --Down-Low).
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 07:54 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FUA and Aaron, swinging in a tree.........
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:00 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Who said that I liked Clinton???

You assume way too much junior.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:55 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Our judicial and prison system are a joke. Most hardcore career criminals enjoy it, as the living conditions are better than some peoples outside lives. Cable TV, weight rooms, three squares a day, it's almost like a ******* resort. Personally, I think child molesters and rapist should get the death penalty, instead, most get out within three years, let me tell, that's real incentive to not do it again.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 09:48 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34661 wrote:
Personally, I think child molesters and rapist should get the death penalty, instead, most get out within three years, let me tell, that's real incentive to not do it again.

I recommend chemical castration.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 11:10 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34737 wrote:
I recommend chemical castration.

Chemical ****, use an axe.
0 Replies