Lets see how tolerant you all are....

Drnaline

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 09:33 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29982 wrote:
Hell, some Americans, as evidenced on this site, don't have command of the English language, let alone, another one. I'm all for English being the standard language of use, in America...but bi-lingualism should be promoted.
And learning Spanish, or any other language in school is fine, as long as the teacher is proficient.
The rest of the world is just so far ahead of America, in so many ways....we have some serious catching up to do.
Your one to talk about command of anything.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 10:02 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29988 wrote:
You one to talk about command of anything.

TO follow up, you cannot command anything or anyone until there is respect for one another.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 10:11 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29978 wrote:
My partner is from Spain...and I've had a chance to view America and Americans through his eyes, and believe me, its' the most unpretty sight.
When he told me of his schooling and the requirements of students at the University, there is no way the majority of American students would be able endure a single semester....the standards are incredibly high.
Europeans and Asians score higher on college entrance exams, consistently.
The American public school systems are broken, and far too many students who cannot fulfill the basics (reading, writing and arithmetic) are being admitted to institutions of higher learning, to their detriment.
Americans have no business looking down their noses, at anybody.
The statistics and the scores don't lie.
Tell the truth, and shame the devil

A-Ron, you keep slamming everybody for not being able to speak or write the Engish language, yet your incriminations are full of linguistic errors. You're a basket-case, dude. You're easily one of the worst writers among us, yet you're the only one bragging about his ability to write. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD, MAN?

SoCal, forgive me if I'm being childish, but somebody has to try to screw this dude's head on straight. Patience is one thing, but having to put up with endless and totally baseless insults is another. Sorry. :wtf:
Drnaline

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 10:40 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30000 wrote:
TO follow up, you cannot command anything or anyone until there is respect for one another.

I agree entirely.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 02:35 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30000 wrote:

I command what I want to...and don't need instruction or criticism from the likes of you and yours....when I am respected, then respect will be given, but not until then, as my hand was bitten, when I first extended it.
Respect!!!!???? None of you know the meaning of the word, and should leave it out of your collective vocabulary.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 02:41 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30061 wrote:
I command what I want to...and don't need instruction or criticism from the likes of you and yours....when I am respected, then respect will be given, but not until then, as my hand was bitten, when I first extended it.
Respect!!!!???? None of you know the meaning of the word, and should leave it out of your collective vocabulary.

Take the 'Command Test':

1. Hold out both hands, open.
2. Poop in one.
3. 'Command' in the other.
4. See which one fills up the fastest.
5. The full hand wins.Very Happy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Very Happy
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 02:45 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30004 wrote:
A-Ron, you keep slamming everybody for not being able to speak or write the Engish language, yet your incriminations are full of linguistic errors. You're a basket-case, dude. You're easily one of the worst writers among us, yet you're the only one bragging about his ability to write. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD, MAN?

SoCal, forgive me if I'm being childish, but somebody has to try to screw this dude's head on straight. Patience is one thing, but having to put up with endless and totally baseless insults is another. Sorry. :wtf:

To critic my usage of language, one would need to be proficient in it himself....I have seen no evidence of that....what I have seen is misspelled words, incorrect usage of the language, incoherent dribble, and diarrhea.
If the Texas based magazine that I write for thought that my English skills were lacking, I wouldn't be asked, repeatedly, to contribute material, of which, is not proofread, because it is "well-written"....and, personally, I don't know where the lot of you get off, telling me that I can't write, when hundreds and perhaps, thousands tell me that they enjoy what and how I write....you're simply haters...and desperately trying to get at me, because I burst your bubbles and expose you for the miscreant characters that you seem to be.
Bet you don't know that one! LOL.

And I'll make you a deal.....stop insulting me...and I'll stop insulting you.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 02:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30063 wrote:
Take the 'Command Test':

1. Hold out both hands, open.
2. Poop in one.
3. 'Command' in the other.
4. See which one fills up the fastest.
5. The full hand wins.Very Happy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Very Happy

Peanutchute,
Oh, that was so funny, I forgot to laugh..did you come up with that one all by your lonesome? Surely you had help.....don't think your mind could put all the words together.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:01 pm
@Drnaline,
"To critic my usage of language, one would need to be proficient in it himself....I have seen no evidence of that....what I have seen is misspelled words, incorrect usage of the language, incoherent dribble, and diarrhea."

I highlighted your mistakes in just this tiny smidgeon of your cruddy prose. You are no writer, Sir. You're a joke. Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:03 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30068 wrote:
Peanutchute,
Oh, that was so funny, I forgot to laugh..did you come up with that one all by your lonesome? Surely you had help.....don't think your mind could put all the words together.

Just take the test. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:19 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30072 wrote:
Just take the test. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

UH,,,,,NO
And you couldn't correct yourself....Who died and made you Christ?.....He is the only one who can correct flawed humans. Oh, I guess you got something to say about that? Best shut up.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:20 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30079 wrote:
UH,,,,,NO
And you couldn't correct yourself....Who died and made you Christ.....He is the only one who can correct flawed humans?

Quit whining and take the test. :FU2:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:24 pm
@Whip,
"Best shut up."

How does 'no' sound? Is 'no' okay for you?
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30085 wrote:
"Best shut up."

How does 'no' sound? Is 'no' okay for you?

I rest my case
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:58 pm
@Whip,
alright, i think this has gone on long enough.

Again,

let me remind everyone that we are here to DEBATE TOPICS. Not debate people or their ideas or ideals.

kthnkx bye
0 Replies