When Jesus was in Mary, what happened to the trinity?

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 09:08 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,609 • Replies: 52
No top replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 09:22 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I will make sense of it for you... Mary was 13 years old and raped by Roman Soldiers... In that time period in arab countries, The Rapist and the RAPE VICTIM were stoned to death. She kept quiet, and knowing the world was a superstitious bunch, and knowing jewish histories, they concocted the greatest conspiracy theory of all time. no not 9/11
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 04:05 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Are we talking about Arabs or Jews, Rug? Get your story straight, you really do sound like the average conspiracist.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 04:09 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
LOL... Jews and arab people live in the same land and fighting over the same land, I lump them together, unless the specific topic is Jews VS Arabs
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 04:12 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
You realize most members of both groups would probably kill you for saying that.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 04:16 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52422 wrote:
You realize most members of both groups would probably kill you for saying that.

They have tried... But (Best Boris from Golden Eye impressin" I AM INVEENCEABLE"

I used to date (for about 6 months) a Palestenian chick... Drove her nuts when I lumped the two together... of course to her i called them (phonetic spelling) Hah beebs.... or Hock meds.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 04:19 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
"Hock meds?" She must have really liked you, you obviously weren't murdered in your sleep.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 04:37 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
he prolly controller her like Krang from TMNT

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/chicoblanco99_2006_2006/krangandshredder.jpg
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 04:41 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
haha 5
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 05:20 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52425 wrote:
They have tried... But (Best Boris from Golden Eye impressin" I AM INVEENCEABLE"

I used to date (for about 6 months) a Palestenian chick... Drove her nuts when I lumped the two together... of course to her i called them (phonetic spelling) Hah beebs.... or Hock meds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
mako cv

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 01:05 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Quote:
When Jesus was in Mary, what happened to the trinity?

Nothing happend to the trinity...strangely, god didn't know about the trinity until the Council of Nicea pointed it out to him in 325 CE. Very Happy Seriously, the concept of the trinity was stolen from the Hindus who considered Brahma as the Father or supreme God, Vishnu as the incarnate Word, and Siva, as the Spirit of God/Holy Ghost. It is an inseparable unity though three in form, and worshipers are told to worship them as one deity (sound familiar - the concept is only about 2000 years older than Christianity).:patriot:
marcus cv

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 09:08 am
@mako cv,
Jesus Came for the purpose to redeem the earth, and he wasn't for being glorified as the part of the trinity. Therefore to answer your question what happen to Jesus who wasn't born, he was in the womb as he was a child when he was 2 years old or he was a young man when he was 20 years old. He was a human as you and I. The trinity took a new form to accept humanity in self. And Jesus was born as a human for that specific purpose.
Merry Christmas ! :p
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 11:13 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;52360 wrote:

I find it strange that a God who did not like angels impregnating humans and producing giants would turn around and impregnate a human Himself.

Not if you understand nature. In ancient within the golden city (city occupied by the emperor) it was customary that only the emperor had mating rights within the city and all male servants were....uh..uh... made not-manly....with some sharp objects if you catch what i'm saying!

This is also seen in nature among various animal groups like walrus and various pack animals, where only the dominant male has breeding rights in order to keep the bloodline clean and assure that all offspring will be the products of only the strongest which ensures the future generations. There is evidence that suggest humans evolutionary ancestors acted in a similar manner. Now that there is plenty of women to go around and that humans no longer have any competition this is no longer necessary.

often i find that understanding how humans were and their primal behavior helps us understand who we are today. It also helps us understand why we do the things we do.
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 10:04 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;58607 wrote:
Jesus Came for the purpose to redeem the earth, and he wasn't for being glorified as the part of the trinity. Therefore to answer your question what happen to Jesus who wasn't born, he was in the womb as he was a child when he was 2 years old or he was a young man when he was 20 years old. He was a human as you and I. The trinity took a new form to accept humanity in self. And Jesus was born as a human for that specific purpose.
Merry Christmas ! :p

An everlasting God changing shape.

In our immage, oops not now, mabe come back to the original after Jesus is born.

This is the first I hear of God being a shape shifter.

Regards
DL
marcus cv

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 06:27 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;58613 wrote:
An everlasting God changing shape.

In our immage, oops not now, mabe come back to the original after Jesus is born.

This is the first I hear of God being a shape shifter.

Regards
DL

I wouldn't say " a shape shifter" but with coming of Christ it was a change of the structure.

John 3:35 - 36 The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

And that's how we become "partakers of the divine nature" (2 Pet. 1:4)
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:12 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;58624 wrote:
I wouldn't say " a shape shifter" but with coming of Christ it was a change of the structure.

John 3:35 - 36 The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

And that's how we become "partakers of the divine nature" (2 Pet. 1:4)

We partake of God just by being alive.

Scripture says that God is never changing but i agree with you that He can and does change.

I call it perfection in evolution.

We, as we die and participate in heaven, change God and heaven.

By the way, I have always put God above humans in the pyramid of life. More base animals below man.

To think that God would lower Himself to a human level for procreation sounds too much like bestiality to me. If the logic is sound then it is OK for humans to lower theemselves to the next level. Yuk.

Is the union if God and a human female bestiality and or cross breading?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:51 pm
dattaswami;58926 wrote:
I & Father Are Same, Son Of God, Messenger Of God

To a deserving devotee, Jesus told He and His father are one and the same. When Jesus saw a devotee who was slightly affected by jealousy and egoism, Jesus came down by one step saying that He was the son of the God. The word son is indicating that He is different from the God but the same spirit is present in both like the same blood in the father and the son. This means that He is different and smaller than the God but at the same time has the same essence. It is like the relationship between the mighty ocean and the tiny water drop. The father is major and the son is minor component. They resemble qualitatively but differ quantitatively. This is the visishta advaita of Ramanuja.

When Jesus met a devotee who is fully bacterialised by jealousy and egoism He told that He was the humble messenger of God. This is the Dvaita of Madhva. Therefore the human incarnation will declare its level based on the level of the receiver. Mohammad told that He is the messenger of the Lord. Thus there is a gradual degradation of spiritual obedience and the gradual growth of jealousy and egoism. Jesus stands as a transition bridge between the Advaita of Krishna and Dvaita of Mohammad.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Universal Spirituality
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Who impregnated Marie, her son or a father of a different species? Bestiality?

Somewhat like a man and a dog.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 09:57 pm
ahmetsecer;58941 wrote:
Could you pls visit Jesus Will Return - by Harun Yahya, you will find all answers.

I would but to me jesus was a great Rabbi. Nothing else.

To think that god must return to fix His works goes against scripture that says that the works of God are perfect.

If perfect then all is well. If imperfect then that God is a loser who has lost perfection of His systems and should be scrapped.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

marcus cv

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 07:11 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;58630 wrote:
We partake of God just by being alive.

Scripture says that God is never changing but i agree with you that He can and does change.

I call it perfection in evolution.

We, as we die and participate in heaven, change God and heaven.

By the way, I have always put God above humans in the pyramid of life. More base animals below man.

To think that God would lower Himself to a human level for procreation sounds too much like bestiality to me. If the logic is sound then it is OK for humans to lower theemselves to the next level. Yuk.

Is the union if God and a human female bestiality and or cross breading?

Regards
DL

Sorry I never said that God changes, it was the change in the plan of redemption, we were accepted in God's family. But God is always the same, we change but He doesn't.

When it comes to logic if we could prove everything logically than it wouldn't be God. But His revelation to us is relational not informational. We can't prove God neither we can disprove him, it takes faith on our side. But it's not blind faith, because of his revelation to us.
How do you explain dreams to the person who never had a dream, or how do you accept something that you never new it before. Those are just small characteristics of greatness of God. How we are being finite trying to understand and characterize infinite God. The only way is by the action of Jesus Christ, and that's why it's anthropic way of communicating to us, instead of forcing his will on us.
Forgive me if I'm not clear enough, in topics like this it's easy to sound confused or even lost when dealing with something that can't be even compare to who we are.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 10:10 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;58957 wrote:
Sorry I never said that God changes, it was the change in the plan of redemption, we were accepted in God's family. But God is always the same, we change but He doesn't.

When it comes to logic if we could prove everything logically than it wouldn't be God. But His revelation to us is relational not informational. We can't prove God neither we can disprove him, it takes faith on our side. But it's not blind faith, because of his revelation to us.
How do you explain dreams to the person who never had a dream, or how do you accept something that you never new it before. Those are just small characteristics of greatness of God. How we are being finite trying to understand and characterize infinite God. The only way is by the action of Jesus Christ, and that's why it's anthropic way of communicating to us, instead of forcing his will on us.
Forgive me if I'm not clear enough, in topics like this it's easy to sound confused or even lost when dealing with something that can't be even compare to who we are.

Scripture indicates that His opinion of genocide certainly changed after the flood.-----I will hurt man no more.

The God of scripture we cannot prove but the philosophy of the Bible can be known. For what it is. A first draft of the best thinking of the day. Not good enough for today.

I will not follow a genocidal maniac. No one should.

Regards
DL
0 Replies