Will your God have a New name at End Time?

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 06:25 am

If the Time of the End was in our generation, are you ready to accept a new Name of God?

Is God, THE WORD, as is His given first name in the Bible, or will God need to do some fancy tricks before you accept Him as God. He appears to be using the environment to bring us to our warm and sweaty knees. A sign of anger towards man. Teaching all that without Him to unify, all is lost. The time should be now, before atomic misshape, touches His reality again.

Is God a entity who will (as with Moses) pick a representative to give us the new law?

Revelation states that at the end time, a world religion will emerge. Are you ready to join? Are you afraid enough to change to a new religion?

This religion will need a Founder. Will you accept His words, on his word alone, that He is God?
Or will you demand a Miracle?

My personal opinion is that you would demand a miracle to believe in this new man/God.
That unfortunately means that you are not ready to unify the world.
End time predictions will not happen till you are ready to accept some ones Word that they are God.

Will God need miracles or will some ones word be enough?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,341 • Replies: 52
No top replies

mako cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:21 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:

No
Quote:
Is God, THE WORD, as is His given first name in the Bible
Quote:
He appears to be using the environment to bring us to our warm and sweaty knees.
Quote:
Is God a entity who will (as with Moses) pick a representative to give us the new law?
Quote:
Revelation states that at the end time, a world religion will emerge
Quote:
will you demand a Miracle
Quote:
End time predictions will not happen till you are ready to accept some ones Word that they are God.
westernmom

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:08 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
God has his celestial name and has been given many names by the ancient religions. I personally refer to him as "my Heavenly Father." My kids call me Mom, Mother, Ma, etc. My friends call me by my first name. My business associates call me by my given name. My husband calls me honey. What's in a name????

If you are Christian and believe that this world will be transformed into it's celestial glory that's not the "end of the world"! It might be the end of the earth as you know it but not the end of the world.

Global warming??? What does that have to do with our Heavenly Father? That is utter nonsense. The earth experiences climate changes on a regular basis. Go figure! You think that your car is doing all of the damage. Nope! Go back a few thousand years.... Where were the cars then? That's like saying AIDS is God's punishment to gay people. It's not. It's gays punishment to gays! Or anyone else who has unsafe sex.

Why would anyone need a miracle to recognize the second coming of Christ? If you are close to your Heavenly Father, you will know. If not, you won't believe anyway.

The religion is not a new religion that will be started. It will be the same as was in the pre-existance. Before this earth was created. Nothing to worry about accepting... Just believe and have faith in what you have always been taught.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 03:52 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
The very Own Bible points out that Jesus will return at the end of time (However the actual translation not the bastardized version we read in the bible is) The end of the age. Taking it in PROPER context this tells us that jesus is the savior of the people of this age, those in the next will have new savior.

Nice huh...
STNGfan

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 03:54 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
I will follow no God that drowns millions of innocent children, puppies and bambi's because he couldn't control his creation. I will follow no god that punishes the entire human race for the mistake(mistimeaner) of Adam and Eve and I will follow no god that tests humans by asking them to kill thier own child when he could simply look into their hearts and know whether he is faithful or not. I will follow no God that murderings innocent first born children because the he hardened the pherohs heart to not let the Jews go. I will follow no god that is considered a mass murderer and serial killer. No matter what magic tricks he showed to me, not matter how almighty he is or created me or the heavens.

I would gladly accept the death of my soul if that acutally existed then to be associated with this pychopath.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 04:27 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
star Trek!!!!!
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 04:30 pm
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;30952 wrote:
I will follow no God that drowns millions of innocent children, puppies and bambi's because he couldn't control his creation. I will follow no god that punishes the entire human race for the mistake(mistimeaner) of Adam and Eve and I will follow no god that tests humans by asking them to kill thier own child when he could simply look into their hearts and know whether he is faithful or not. I will follow no God that murderings innocent first born children because the he hardened the pherohs heart to not let the Jews go. I will follow no god that is considered a mass murderer and serial killer. No matter what magic tricks he showed to me, not matter how almighty he is or created me or the heavens.

I would gladly accept the death of my soul if that acutally existed then to be associated with this pychopath.

FUKKING A RIGHT DOGGIE>

IF THAT IS YOUR GOD< I SAY YOU ALL CAN KEEP HIM (Barbaric Scream)
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 04:53 pm
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;30952 wrote:

Those who went with Noah did not drown. They had their personal free agency to listen to him.

Man will be punished for his own sins and not Adam's trangression. I will be punished for my own sins not for anything that Adam and Eve did. They answer for their own as well. Same for you.

For every action there is a consquence. Good or Bad.

Every time you send your child out the door you are testing yourself as a parent. Did you arm him with even common sense, values, and standards to help him make the correct decisions?

Tests are just that. Abraham had shown that he had a tendency to "push" God about things and to be the father of the chosen people God needed to know he would follow all commandments. Maybe Abraham was testing God as well to see if he would make him do something that he had been commanded to never do - take innocent life.

This life is about tests - starting with Adam and Eve. It's also about free agency. It's up to you what grade you get!
STNGfan

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:55 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;30996 wrote:
Those who went with Noah did not drown. They had their personal free agency to listen to him.

Man will be punished for his own sins and not Adam's trangression. I will be punished for my own sins not for anything that Adam and Eve did. They answer for their own as well. Same for you.

For every action there is a consquence. Good or Bad.

Every time you send your child out the door you are testing yourself as a parent. Did you arm him with even common sense, values, and standards to help him make the correct decisions?

Tests are just that. Abraham had shown that he had a tendency to "push" God about things and to be the father of the chosen people God needed to know he would follow all commandments. Maybe Abraham was testing God as well to see if he would make him do something that he had been commanded to never do - take innocent life.

This life is about tests - starting with Adam and Eve. It's also about free agency. It's up to you what grade you get!

Yes we are punished for Adam and Eves sin. Don't you read your bible. Men use to live where he did not have to work to survive. Everything grew without toiling the soil now because they at the apple they and all their children toil the soil to survive. Eve did not have labor pains before the apple insident and now all women must feel the burden of labor pains for the punishement of Eves transgresion. Women are suppose to obey the man and follow them because of the apple. You really should pick up that book and brush off the dust.

I certianly will answer to nothing from this god if he existed. God can kiss my ass and I will pull them down and show it too him. I have absolutley no respect for this sick twisted being.

God did not tell anyone else to build the Ark.. Only Noah because only Noah was free from sin if you believe in that myth. Even if people listened there would not be enough room on the Ark to save people.

What is your idea of correct decisions. Parents can raise their kids perfect and they still make mistakes. I know many christians girls who get abortions behind their mothers back. Their parents were ethical and moral and just but their kids made a mistake and instead of facing their parents because their parents act like they are perfect and without sin they get abortions to hide it. The parents never know about it. Believe you kids are making bad decisions all the time they just cover it up and to think that they wont is just putting your head in the sand.

We are sentient being we are toys to be "tested". God is an abusive parent and beats his children and smits them for doing nothing more than complaining to much.

Let me ask you something. If god told you to go kill a bunch of preschool children. Would you do it??

I plan to fail the grade on purpose because I think this creep is a fraud. IF he is real he is a flim flam artist. He is an Alien posing as a god because he had no morals and values of any God with real responsibilty that I know of and if he is really legit he still sucks and I will spit in his face.

He can torture me in hell, kill my soul. I do not care I will not follow such a sick twisted being anywhere not matter what kind of terrorist acts he commits on me or my family.

Period.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:13 am
@mako cv,
Mako

End time has nothing to do with the end of the physical world.

It is a message of renewal and rebirth and an end to woes.

This earth if not immortal, is forecasted to live for many more generations.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:16 am
@westernmom,
westernmom;30929 wrote:
God has his celestial name and has been given many names by the ancient religions. I personally refer to him as "my Heavenly Father." My kids call me Mom, Mother, Ma, etc. My friends call me by my first name. My business associates call me by my given name. My husband calls me honey. What's in a name????

If you are Christian and believe that this world will be transformed into it's celestial glory that's not the "end of the world"! It might be the end of the earth as you know it but not the end of the world.

Global warming??? What does that have to do with our Heavenly Father? That is utter nonsense. The earth experiences climate changes on a regular basis. Go figure! You think that your car is doing all of the damage. Nope! Go back a few thousand years.... Where were the cars then? That's like saying AIDS is God's punishment to gay people. It's not. It's gays punishment to gays! Or anyone else who has unsafe sex.

Why would anyone need a miracle to recognize the second coming of Christ? If you are close to your Heavenly Father, you will know. If not, you won't believe anyway.

The religion is not a new religion that will be started. It will be the same as was in the pre-existance. Before this earth was created. Nothing to worry about accepting... Just believe and have faith in what you have always been taught.

By which Religion. Or does it mater?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:19 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;30951 wrote:
The very Own Bible points out that Jesus will return at the end of time (However the actual translation not the bastardized version we read in the bible is) The end of the age. Taking it in PROPER context this tells us that jesus is the savior of the people of this age, those in the next will have new savior.

Nice huh...

I thought that Jesus had already had His chance to make Christians believe that He was the redeemer and savior of the world. He failled. Most Christians are still waiting for a redeemer or savior.
Go figure.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:23 am
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;30952 wrote:

From your view, no one would blame you.
Try reading the Bible non literally and you might get a different picture.

Try thinking that Eve made the right choice and if you can get past this then you will likely understand the rest.
The Bible is both the Christ and the Antichrist. It is to us to dither out who is speaking.

Regards
DL
westernmom

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:25 am
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;31022 wrote:
Yes we are punished for Adam and Eves sin. Don't you read your bible. Men use to live where he did not have to work to survive. Everything grew without toiling the soil now because they at the apple they and all their children toil the soil to survive. Eve did not have labor pains before the apple insident and now all women must feel the burden of labor pains for the punishement of Eves transgresion. Women are suppose to obey the man and follow them because of the apple. You really should pick up that book and brush off the dust.

I certianly will answer to nothing from this god if he existed. God can kiss my ass and I will pull them down and show it too him. I have absolutley no respect for this sick twisted being.

God did not tell anyone else to build the Ark.. Only Noah because only Noah was free from sin if you believe in that myth. Even if people listened there would not be enough room on the Ark to save people.

What is your idea of correct decisions. Parents can raise their kids perfect and they still make mistakes. I know many christians girls who get abortions behind their mothers back. Their parents were ethical and moral and just but their kids made a mistake and instead of facing their parents because their parents act like they are perfect and without sin they get abortions to hide it. The parents never know about it. Believe you kids are making bad decisions all the time they just cover it up and to think that they wont is just putting your head in the sand.

We are sentient being we are toys to be "tested". God is an abusive parent and beats his children and smits them for doing nothing more than complaining to much.

Let me ask you something. If god told you to go kill a bunch of preschool children. Would you do it??

I plan to fail the grade on purpose because I think this creep is a fraud. IF he is real he is a flim flam artist. He is an Alien posing as a god because he had no morals and values of any God with real responsibilty that I know of and if he is really legit he still sucks and I will spit in his face.

He can torture me in hell, kill my soul. I do not care I will not follow such a sick twisted being anywhere not matter what kind of terrorist acts he commits on me or my family.

Period.

My scriptures don't have any dust on them.... Now, don't ask me about my coffee table...

Yes, Adam and Eve did partake of the forbidden fruit which set in motion the fact that we would live in a terrestrial world instead of a celestial world. But, I don't consider it punishment that I was then able to come to this earth and gain a body. I could have chosen not to do so in the pre-existence. Labor pains? Yes, having had children I experienced them. Punishment for having them? No, not to me. I could have chosen to use anesthetics but didn't.

I guess it is all in how you look at it as to whether you consider your lot in life as a punishment from and unjust God or a gift from a loving Heavenly Father.

Having raised five children I know about free will. We taught them values, standards, and good work ethics. But, that's all we can do - teach and lead by example. They have their free agency to act as they will. But, they also know that with every action comes a consequence.

I feel bad that you are so bitter and have no desire to understand the personal and loving side of your Creator. You seem to have no problem in believing all of the what you perceive as bad things about him but cannot accept any good. But, guess what? With all of your hateful feelings he will still love you as one of his children. Isn't that the way it is with our earthly children as well?
STNGfan

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:38 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;31074 wrote:
From your view, no one would blame you.
Try reading the Bible non literally and you might get a different picture.

Try thinking that Eve made the right choice and if you can get past this then you will likely understand the rest.
The Bible is both the Christ and the Antichrist. It is to us to dither out who is speaking.

Regards
DL

That book is so full of holes you couldn't shoot at it. I don't believe any of that nonsense. I just like pointing out what the christians refuse to see. I know that book forward and backward and it doesn't impress me one bit because I am not blind. I do not follow leadership simply because it claims to the God or claims to have created me. That is not an excuse for the the things to happen either literal or metaphorical. I give the bible two thumbs down in all catagories.

Christians have been waiting for Christ to return for over 2,000 years. They just can't stand to be wrong and accept the guy was not the son of God.

As for the anti-christ I do not believe in this either. These fables and fairy tales make the human race look retarded. If there are other intelligent beings out there the only reason they haven't contacted us is because all the religious supersticious nutjobs make the entire human race look like morans. It is time to grow up and stop holding on the the blanky like a frightened 2 year old and accept that there is no after life, we do not get to see our loved ones when we die and there is no paradise for being a good person.

People looking for a reward for being a good person are not truly good people. They are acting like good people to get a reward. it is selfish.

it is those who act out of kindnesss, be a good person and live a good life knowing that there is no reward at the end for them who are truely the good people.

I use to search for a crutch so I did not have to face death or believe in make belief beings that would bring justice to the bad guys. It is an illusion and I refuse to delude myself into not accepting reality of this Universe.

All this hockus Pocus is just a way for humans to keep from facing their worst fears. It is called denial.

good luck with that.

I will face reality 101 please.
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:49 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I cannot remember the movie but here is a quote from it.

"When something Good happens, Its gods will, when something bad happens, Well God works in mysterious ways."

Where is the acountability of God.

Recently in Illinois a 5 year old girl was found bleeding and nearly ripped in half (Metaphoric ripping in half) she had to Doctors best guess been raped for several hours.

Here is a problem, Alll you god fearing folks KNOW that god is all powerful.

Why the **** didnt that faggot stop this?

If you say free will, i say **** off, why? Because Why would god allow THAT kind of free will happen to a 5 year old kid?

If you say it was satans doing, then are you saying God cant stop satans work?

End of message here, IF that is your god, **** you ALL you can keep him.

(This is possibly banning material here, if its the case take care everyone)
STNGfan

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:50 am
@westernmom,
westernmom;31075 wrote:
My scriptures don't have any dust on them.... Now, don't ask me about my coffee table...

Yes, Adam and Eve did partake of the forbidden fruit which set in motion the fact that we would live in a terrestrial world instead of a celestial world. But, I don't consider it punishment that I was then able to come to this earth and gain a body. I could have chosen not to do so in the pre-existence. Labor pains? Yes, having had children I experienced them. Punishment for having them? No, not to me. I could have chosen to use anesthetics but didn't.

I guess it is all in how you look at it as to whether you consider your lot in life as a punishment from and unjust God or a gift from a loving Heavenly Father.

Having raised five children I know about free will. We taught them values, standards, and good work ethics. But, that's all we can do - teach and lead by example. They have their free agency to act as they will. But, they also know that with every action comes a consequence.

I feel bad that you are so bitter and have no desire to understand the personal and loving side of your Creator. You seem to have no problem in believing all of the what you perceive as bad things about him but cannot accept any good. But, guess what? With all of your hateful feelings he will still love you as one of his children. Isn't that the way it is with our earthly children as well?

First of all he is not my creator. Maybe your creator but I completely think this being is a flim flam artist an no creator of anything but his ego to try and control and abuse the human race.

Second of all. What punishement do young children deserve for being molested raped and beaten?? hMM?? tell me what on earth did little children do to have their male family come in and put their hands down their pants when they were sleeping or being forced to suck a guy off to get out of her crib??What does a kid do to deserve a raging alcoholic mother who calls her a slut, whore, bitch, worthless and accuses her of doing things she never did and when the little girl denies these accusations she gets slapped, kicked, burned , starved and mulalated?? I am so tired of hearing Christians claim that people did it to themselves. You sin now here is your punishment crap!! God it is so annoying and irratating. The ignorance is sickning.

I have been that little kid those things happened too and I use to believe in the garbage of your god that if you prayed he would help you and make you strong and all that crap and nothing. For years tears rolled down my eyes because no one came to help and you know what I realized. He is not real. This is all a scam for suckers and when I realized this I become much stronger. I got the courage to get away from it myself.

I have done bad things in my life and cursed god and blasmaphy and nothing happened in fact I got a nice home, a good husband, healthy kids and growth. It is a bunch of scare tactics. There is no punishment for free thinking and criticizing and talking bad about god. It is a boggy mans tale. Hogwash. To frighten the ignorant and the supersticious and you fall for it and put yourself in this little box and then think you are so selfrightious to show everyone this path to illusion.

Do yourself a favor and stop playing in the fantacy world and get out there and have fun and break some rules before you die because when it is all over.. game over!! You keep wasting your time on rules and regulations to get that juicy reward that isn't there.

I will have fun in this world and do what I feel like within human laws and die knowing I took full advantage of this one life.
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:54 am
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;31083 wrote:
That book is so full of holes you couldn't shoot at it. I don't believe any of that nonsense. I just like pointing out what the christians refuse to see. I know that book forward and backward and it doesn't impress me one bit because I am not blind. I do not follow leadership simply because it claims to the God or claims to have created me. That is not an excuse for the the things to happen either literal or metaphorical. I give the bible two thumbs down in all catagories.

Christians have been waiting for Christ to return for over 2,000 years. They just can't stand to be wrong and accept the guy was not the son of God.

As for the anti-christ I do not believe in this either. These fables and fairy tales make the human race look retarded. If there are other intelligent beings out there the only reason they haven't contacted us is because all the religious supersticious nutjobs make the entire human race look like morans. It is time to grow up and stop holding on the the blanky like a frightened 2 year old and accept that there is no after life, we do not get to see our loved ones when we die and there is no paradise for being a good person.

People looking for a reward for being a good person are not truly good people. They are acting like good people to get a reward. it is selfish.

it is those who act out of kindnesss, be a good person and live a good life knowing that there is no reward at the end for them who are truely the good people.

I use to search for a crutch so I did not have to face death or believe in make belief beings that would bring justice to the bad guys. It is an illusion and I refuse to delude myself into not accepting reality of this Universe.

All this hockus Pocus is just a way for humans to keep from facing their worst fears. It is called denial.

good luck with that.

I will face reality 101 please.

Many do not recognize the philosophy of the Bible. It is well hidden and hard to dither out.

This has little to do with their inherent goodness or evilness.

God is happy to be searched for. Not finding a right path is forgivable when there are so many.

Keep it up. He is watching.
You should not read the Bible literally. There are no talking snakes.
From this vantage point you may see further.

Regards
DL
STNGfan

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:55 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;31088 wrote:
I cannot remember the movie but here is a quote from it.

"When something Good happens, Its gods will, when something bad happens, Well God works in mysterious ways."

Where is the acountability of God.

Recently in Illinois a 5 year old girl was found bleeding and nearly ripped in half (Metaphoric ripping in half) she had to Doctors best guess been raped for several hours.

Here is a problem, Alll you god fearing folks KNOW that god is all powerful.

Why the *** didnt that *** stop this?

If you say free will, i say *** off, why? Because Why would god allow THAT kind of free will happen to a 5 year old kid?

If you say it was satans doing, then are you saying God cant stop satans work?

End of message here, IF that is your god, *** you ALL you can keep him.

(This is possibly banning material here, if its the case take care everyone)

It because the little 5 year needs to learn a lesson.. no wait satan did it, here is a good one that is in the bible.

The children will suffer for the sins of the parent.

The excuses for gods failure or how about this one.

It wouldn't happen if eve and adam hadn't ate the apple.

Blah blah blah... they don't care about logic or holding anyone accoutable especially if it breaks their illusion that god is perfect and has this wonderous plan for all of us.
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 10:01 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;31090 wrote:
Many do not recognize the philosophy of the Bible. It is well hidden and hard to dither out.

This has little to do with their inherent goodness or evilness.

God is happy to be searched for. Not finding a right path is forgivable when there are so many.

Keep it up. He is watching.
You should not read the Bible literally. There are no talking snakes.
From this vantage point you may see further.

Regards
DL

no one is watching me. You sound like the paranoid dude who thinks the government is tapping his phones.
Even if he was I would continue my rant and I will tell him off. I don't like this dude one bit and I have no idea how Jesus came about. Jesus was a good guy and compassionate, understanding and tolerant. I have no idea how one came out of the other??

I am not afraid of him or anyone else like that not matter what punishment he doles out. I will not be threaten with hell or have my kids raped and my money taken way to make me do what he wants. Nothing like that will ever make me submit and if he is real he knows it because he can see it in my heart.

If god wants my faithfulness and attention he has got alot of explaining to do. If he does not think I am worth the time to explain himself to he is not worth my time to respct his authority.

I am not of this being listening or watching me. :beat: in fact if I knew he was I would break more of his rules just to spite and test him!!

I will not be contained in a box ever again as I did when I was a child. I have a brain to ask questions and to think logical not to blindly obey some being who claims to be someone I cannot prove he is and who is obviuosly unethical.
0 Replies