2012, does the world end?

Campbell34

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:53 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;19590 wrote:
Every year someone says that the world is going to end.

I think it will end in the year 4213.

The Bible has stated that the end of time will come shortly after the Jews return to the land of Israel. The Bible states that world conditions will center on the control for Jerusalem, and in fact the last battle on earth will be fought over the control of that city. Before Israel became a nation, non believers of the Bible use to laught at that prophecy. Mark Twain a non believer use to say poor Jerusalem never to rise again. Mark Twain should of read his Bible. There are people every year who say the world will end, yet the Bible does tell us such a thing will happen. And the Bible even gives us signs to watch for. The problem is, few people want to believe the Bible so they have not taken seriously the statements found in the Bible. Over the years I have found the Bible to be filled with startling information, yet few have considered it. The Bible is like a movie script that is being played out in great detail, and yet few want to read it. It clearly tells us what is going to happen at the end of time. It speaks of Israel, America, Russia, Europe, and the fate of planet earth. Yet most of the priest and ministers in the church are asleep and they are not warning the people of the coming events. We are soon approaching God's third day, will you be ready? It is believed by a number of Christian ministers that God's third begins around the year 2034.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 08:10 am
@Silverchild79,
No one but God knows when the world will end, not even Jesus, your ministers are wrong.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 10:02 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;20035 wrote:
No one but God knows when the world will end, not even Jesus, your ministers are wrong.

Sorry, but I don't have any ministers, because I don't have a church. I just have my Bible. And the God of the Bible tells us that in the latter years the Jews will return to the land of Israel, and they will retake southern Israel first which they did in (1948) and they will retake Jerusalem second which they did in (1967). God was right about that, because it was the God of the Old Testament who made that statement, and not any ministers. You can read about that in Zec. chapter 12. And you can read about these events in greater detail in Ezekiel chapters 36, 37,38, and 39.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 12:02 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
We are soon approaching God's third day, will you be ready? It is believed by a number of Christian ministers that God's third begins around the year 2034.

That's what I meant. Those ministers are wrong to assume they know that when only God does.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 04:32 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;20101 wrote:
That's what I meant. Those ministers are wrong to assume they know that when only God does.

It was Jesus who pointed out that the generation that see Israel return as a nation will not pass away until all the end time prophecies be fulfilled. It just happens Gods third day would be very close to the year 2034. No one is assuming that 2034 must be the exact date, yet the Bible clearly is pointing in the direction that God is getting ready to soon return.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:11 pm
@Silverchild79,
Here is something I jsut put together in my own head, I need a hardcore bible thumper to confirm a part of this.

1999 accepted by many theologists as the rebirth of Lucifer to earth.

Ironically many more theologists agree the re appeaance of Jesus is the year 2034 (35 years)

Here is the conincidence that i need the bible thumpers for.

Wasn;t Jesus 35 when he was killed?

I now you can pull mathmatical anomolies out of anything and coincidences out of anything, this is just the lates to pop into my head.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:07 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20141 wrote:
Here is something I jsut put together in my own head, I need a hardcore bible thumper to confirm a part of this.

1999 accepted by many theologists as the rebirth of Lucifer to earth.

Ironically many more theologists agree the re appeaance of Jesus is the year 2034 (35 years)

Here is the conincidence that i need the bible thumpers for.

Wasn;t Jesus 35 when he was killed?

I now you can pull mathmatical anomolies out of anything and coincidences out of anything, this is just the lates to pop into my head.

Jesus was 33 years old when He died on the cross.
missdixy

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 02:46 am
@Silverchild79,
It better not!
I'll be fresh out of college and finally beginning "real life!"
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 08:36 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;20175 wrote:
Jesus was 33 years old when He died on the cross.

Damn Well it was a good thought.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 08:37 am
@missdixy,
missdixy;20218 wrote:
It better not!
I'll be fresh out of college and finally beginning "real life!"

Drunken Orgies with occasional Cliff Notes, I would take that as real life any day.
chico

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 02:02 am
@Silverchild79,

The signs of time Matthew 24.14'.....AND THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD AS A TESTIMONY TO ALL NATIONS AND THEN THE END WILL COME.....'

I have not yet heard of the true Gospel being preached todate... When the things that Jesus said are hapenning and the true Gospel are being preached then end will come.......
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 02:29 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20239 wrote:
Drunken Orgies with occasional Cliff Notes, I would take that as real life any day.

Lol. yeah, I doubt Cliffnotes could ever get me by at UChi.
But hopefully I'll have time to fit in a couple of drunken orgies here and there:p
0 Replies

JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 09:00 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;20101 wrote:

That God only knows what?

The text you are reffering to state that only God knows the DAY and HOUR.

It never says that He ONLY knows the generation. God has given us specific signs so that we will know when His return is near.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:14 am
@Silverchild79,
That's taking it overly literately even for an obvious fundie such as yourself.
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 02:05 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;20025 wrote:
The Bible has stated that the end of time will come shortly after the Jews return to the land of Israel. The Bible states that world conditions will center on the control for Jerusalem, and in fact the last battle on earth will be fought over the control of that city.

wonderful, you just described basically 50% of the last 2000 years

if the earth was gonna end shortly after the Jews returned to Israel after the war in 70AD then the earth could have ended a dozen times by now

funny, it hasn't.
0 Replies

JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 05:28 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;23464 wrote:
That's taking it overly literately even for an obvious fundie such as yourself.

In Matthew 24 Jesus talks about all the signs to look for before His return.

Matthew 24:34, Jesus states that the GENERATION that sees all this signs will not pass away until He returns.

In Matthew 24:35, Jesus states specifically, "No one knows about that DAY or HOUR, not even the angels in heaven nor the Son, but only the Father."
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 05:48 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;23545 wrote:
In Matthew 24 Jesus talks about all the signs to look for before His return.

Matthew 24:34, Jesus states that the GENERATION that sees all this signs will not pass away until He returns.

In Matthew 24:35, Jesus states specifically, "No one knows about that DAY or HOUR, not even the angels in heaven nor the Son, but only the Father."

So that would mean that it would have to be the generation which saw Israel reborn.

so if (humor me here), you wake up on say 2030, when pretty much everyone who was old enough to remember 1948 is dead and gone will you denounce your faith?

just wanted to pick your brain
0 Replies

JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 05:58 pm
@Silverchild79,
No, it's a good question.

Yes, I believe part of the signs that Jesus is talking about is the rebirth of Israel.

The Jews returned to Israel in 1948.

Therefore, there will be people living from 1948 when Christ returns.

If Christ does not return and there are no more people left from 1948... Yes, I would not believe the Bible nor in God.
Dmizer

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 07:23 pm
@Silverchild79,
It is so simple, it is beyond comprehension why more don't understand. The only way I could think to explain how ridiculous, All of your notions of the "end of the world", really are is to post this link to a 3 minute enlightning, a simple dose of pure reason. Please watch.

YouTube - Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:02 pm
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;23598 wrote:
It is so simple, it is beyond comprehension why more don't understand. The only way I could think to explain how ridiculous, All of your notions of the "end of the world", really are is to post this link to a 3 minute enlightning, a simple dose of pure reason. Please watch.

YouTube - Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Jesus said:
[SIZE="3"]
"You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."[/SIZE]
0 Replies