This Is MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 08:13 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54966 wrote:
This is a tradition that has been carried out since before you were a member. Sword posts propaganda and we all ignore it. It gives the place an air of activity. Hell, if they wanted to be proper, they'd just kick him out, I think they actually did once (this might even be in the Pre-Brian era) and he rejoined with another name (everyone knew it at the time.)

Do you think he's also the psycho who posted the death-threats?:rocketwhore:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
[SIZE="3"]Muslims more numerous than Catholics: Vatican[/SIZE]

Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:29pm BST
Muslims more numerous than Catholics: Vatican | Top News | Reuters

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Islam has overtaken Roman Catholicism as the biggest single religious denomination in the world, the Vatican said on Sunday.

Monsignor Vittorio Formenti, who compiled the Vatican's newly-released 2008 yearbook of statistics, said Muslims made up 19.2 percent of the world's population and Catholics 17.4 percent.

"For the first time in history we are no longer at the top: the Muslims have overtaken us," Formenti told Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano in an interview, saying the data referred to 2006.

[32] "They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allah's Light (with which Muhammad (peace be upon him) has been sent - Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafirun (disbelievers) hate (it)."
[33] "It is He (Allah) Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad (peace be upon him)) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it)."

[The Noble Quran 9:32-33]
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:46 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
You best be throw'n some steel, Bro. I mean THROW DOWN, Brohammer.
:swordfight::swordfight::swordfight:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 04:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place." [Daniel 9:24]

This prophecy said that you must count 'Seventy weeks' (means 70 * 7 years = 490 years) after the coming complete destruction of the holy city (Jerusalem) and then the seal of prophethood and the end of vision (revelation) would come to bless the 'MOST Holy Place' (a new holier city)!!!

My question, when was the complete destruction of Jerusalem happened? (which year)?

Then add to that year (the destruction year) 490 years and tell me what major historical event regarding prophethood happened then?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 04:49 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
If you want to hear the name of Prophet MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) mentioned and praised in the hebrew bible then listen to "Song of Songs Chapter 5:1-16" Song of Songs 5 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

Listen to it in hebrew and the name of 'MUHAMMAD'iem (means 'MUHAMMAD' the great) can be clearly heard: Listen to this Chapter in Hebrew (the name appears in last verse 5:16) here http://media.snunit.k12.il/kodeshm/mp3/t3005.mp3
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:49 am
@SWORD of GOD,
"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place." [Daniel 9:24]

This prophecy said that you must count 'Seventy weeks'(means 70 * 7 years = 490 years) after the coming complete destruction of the holy city (Jerusalem) and then the seal of prophethood and the end of vision (revelation) would come to bless the 'MOST Holy Place'(a new holier city)!!!

My question, when was the complete destruction of Jerusalem happened?(which year)?

Then add to that year (the destruction year) 490 years and tell me what major historical event regarding prophethood happened then?

===*==*==*==*==*==

The prophesized destruction of Jerusalem mentioned in Daniel 9:24 must had happened after Jesus time. Jesus (peace be upon him) reminded his followers about the 'coming' (the future) destruction of Jerusalem prophesized in Daniel 9:24:

Jesus said: ""Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)," [Matthew 24:15].

It would have happened after Jesus time.

So, again I ask you to try again and answer me please:

This prophecy said that you must count 'Seventy weeks' (means 70 * 7 years = 490 years) after the coming complete destruction of the holy city (Jerusalem) and then the seal of prophethood and the end of vision (revelation) would come to bless the 'MOST Holy Place' (another holier city)!!!

I have also to add to that the following important detalied information quoted from a christian website concerning the history of Jerusalem (Jerusalem (WebBible Encyclopedia) - ChristianAnswers.Net) :

"...For a century the Jews maintained their independence under native rulers, the Asmonean princes. At the close of this period they fell under the rule of Herod and of members of his family, but practically under Rome, till the time of the destruction of Jerusalem, A.D. 70. The city was then laid in ruins.

The modern Jerusalem by-and-by began to be built over the immense beds of rubbish resulting from the overthrow of the ancient city; and whilst it occupies certainly the same site, there are no evidences that even the lines of its streets are now what they were in the ancient city. Till A.D. 131 the Jews who still lingered about Jerusalem quietly submitted to the Roman sway. But in that year the emperor (Hadrian), in order to hold them in subjection, rebuilt and fortified the city. The Jews, however, took possession of it, having risen under the leadership of one Bar-Chohaba (i.e., "the son of the star") in revolt against the Romans. Some four years afterwards (A.D. 135), however, they were driven out of it with great slaughter, and the city was again destroyed; and over its ruins was built a Roman city called Aelia Capitolina, a name which it retained till it fell under the dominion of the Mohammedans, when it was called el-Khuds, i.e., "the holy."

So, the slaughter and the final complete destruction happened in the year (135 AD).

Examine Either event: the 70 AD destruction, and/or the 135 AD final & complete destruction and add to each year 490 years as Daneil stated! And tell me what major historical event regarding prophethood (the seal of prophethood) happened around those two years (70+490 = 560 AD, and/or 135+490 = 625 AD) !?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:03 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]THE PROMISED PROPHET[/SIZE]

(Deuteronomy 18:18-20)

God promised another prophet like Moses!

God said to Moses:

(American King James Version)
[Deut 18:18] I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brothers, like to you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.

[Deut 18:19] And it shall come to pass, that whoever will not listen to my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

[Deut 18:20] But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

In Deuteronomy 18:18-20, God told Moses to tell the Jews that God would raise up another prophet like Moses from their brothers (brothers of the Jews!). After Moses, there was a succession of prophets, including Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel, Jesus and finally prophet Muhammad (peace be upon them all).

So, which one was very much like Moses (PBUH) !?

Which one was from the 'brothers' of the Jews !?

Which one had God put God's words in his mouth (recite God's words!) !?

Which one had spoken in the name of God every time he recited God's words!?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Git after it, Sword. Git after it. I challenge you to a SWORD FIGHT -- you with an Arab pig-sticker, and I with a U.S. Cavalry blade. Let's throw down, Brohammer. I said, "Throw down, Steel!"
:swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 05:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
To all honest Christians/Jews...

May I ask you this simple question. I am sure you read this:

[John 1:19-21]
19 This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, "Who are you?"
20 And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, "I am not the Christ."
21 They asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" And he said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" And he answered, "No."

We all agree that Jesus was 'The Christ'
We all agree who was Elijah = Elias.

But who's 'THE PROPHET' the jews asked John about and they were waiting for!? ...Remember that HE's NOT the Christ and HE's NOT Elijah but another 'PROPHET' they were promised to come, whom Moses said the Lord would raise up to them of their brethren, like unto him. John was not such a prophet as they expected.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:14 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Throw steel, Bro. I said THROW STEEL.
:swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
[SIZE="3"]Prophet MUHAMMAD IN JEWISH SCRIPTURES (THE OLD TESTAMENT):[/SIZE]

1)Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in the book of Deuteronomy:

a) God Almighty speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

b)
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is like Moses (pbuh):

i) Both had a father and a mother.

ii) Both were married and had children.

iii) Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime.

iv) Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment.

v) Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people.

vi) Both died a natural death.

c) Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac. The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

d) Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from God Almighty he repeated it verbatim.

Deuteronomy (18:18):

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

2) Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned saying, ‘Read this, I pray thee’; and he saith, ‘I am not learned’.

"When Archangel Gabriel commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying ‘Iqra’, he replied "I am not learned".

3) Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon

chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehrace Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: ye, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughter of Jerusalem."

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians (H Q. 61:6).
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:30 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Quote:
i) Both had a father and a mother.

ii) Both were married and had children.

vi) Both died a natural death.

Oh my God I can't believe it! They're practically the same! Are you sure about the mother and father thing?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:40 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:[/SIZE]

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).

4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 08:44 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
I want U.S. Cav steel on Arab head-cutting tinsel..............NOW. Throw down, Sword. I said THROW STEEL, Brohammer.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56352 wrote:
I want U.S. Cav steel on Arab head-cutting tinsel..............NOW. Throw down, Sword. I said THROW STEEL, Brohammer.

How many times do you have to say that before you realize he isn't interested?
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 04:15 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56369 wrote:
How many times do you have to say that before you realize he isn't interested?

Is this your overpowering sense of 'reason' at work? As Aaron was fond of saying, "Get outta my face.":no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 08:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56926 wrote:
Is this your overpowering sense of 'reason' at work? As Aaron was fond of saying, "Get outta my face.":no:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You continually ask sword-of-god to 'throw steel' yet he declines every time, is that not a mark of insanity?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 01:58 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Quote:
You continually ask sword-of-god to 'throw steel' yet he declines every time, is that not a mark of insanity?

You repeat your liberal views every time you get the chance although we all know you're wrong, isn't that a mark of insanity?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 06:24 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;57016 wrote:
You repeat your liberal views every time you get the chance although we all know you're wrong, isn't that a mark of insanity?

different views, and not for a goal either.
mako cv

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 12:49 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
This has to be the boringest near monologue that I have ever had the misfortune to come across...Islam is a contrived religion based on a religion that copied at least five other older religions, one of which took a goodly part of its dogma from the first monotheistic religion (Zoroasterism). I think someone has very little to do and a lot of time on his hands...LOL :patriot: