This Is MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 04:55 am
This is the online short biography of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Beside the biography, It includes what others said about him, and the miracles.
It is currently presented in several world languages including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Nerwegian. You can also, download the whole book in PDF format.

To discover the truth about this great Prophet (PBUH) through his noble biography, click here This is MOHAMMAD

The biography is diveded into sections as follows:

-How It All Began: The start with the story of prophet Abraham (PBUH) and his oldest son ,Ishmael (PBUH), nearly four thousand years ago, in the Sumerian town of Ur in the valley of the river Euphrates. How Abraham and his son Ishmael had built the Ka'bah in Mecca.

-The Children Of Ishmael: Over the years Ishmael's children themselves had children. His descendants increased and formed tribes which spread out all over Arabia. One of these tribes was called Quraysh.

-The Promise At Zamzam: The well of Zamzam, which disappeared when the Arabs placed idols at the Ka'bah, remained buried under the sand until... !

-The Elephant Refuses To Move: Abrahah, who came from Abyssinia-a country in Africa-conquered Yemen and was made vice-regent there. Abrahah hated the idea of Mecca being more important than his own country, so he decided to build a church of colored marble, with doors of gold and ornaments of silver, and ordered the people to visit it instead of the Ka'bah. But no one obeyed him.
Abrahah became angry and decided to destroy the Ka'bah.

-The Prophet Is Born: The birth story of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Then the biography continues to describe the life of the final and last prophet to mankind ....
To discover the truth about this great Prophet (PBUH) through his noble biography, click here This is MOHAMMAD
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 14,406 • Replies: 61
No top replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 05:17 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Muhammad (PBUH): BEAUTY OF CREATION

Describing the Messenger of Allah who passed by her tent on his journey of migration, Umm Ma'bad Al-Khuza'iyah said to her husband :

"He was innocently bright and had broad countenance. His manners were fine. Neither was his belly bulging out nor was his head deprived of hair. He had black attractive eyes finely arched by continuous eyebrows. His hair glossy and black, inclined to curl, he wore long. His voice was extremely commanding. His head was large, well formed and set on a slender neck. His expression was pensive and contemplative, serene and sublime.

The stranger was fascinated from the distance, but no sooner he became intimate with him, than this fascination was changed into attachment and respect.

His expression was very sweet and distinct. His speech was well set and free from the use of superfluous words, as if it were rosary of beads.

His stature was neither too high nor too small to look repulsive. He was a twig amongst the two, singularly bright and fresh.

He was always surrounded by his Companions. Whenever he uttered something, the listeners would hear him with rapt attention and whenever he issued a commandment, they vied with each other in carrying it out. He was a master and a commander.

His utterances were marked by Truth and sincerity, free from all kinds of falsehoods and lies."

Ali bin Abi Talib describing him (Muhammad peace be upon him) said :

"The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him was neither excessively tall nor extremely short. He was medium height among his friends. His hair was neither curly nor wavy. It was in between. His face was not swollen or meaty-compact. It was fairly round. His mouth was white. He had black and large eyes with long haired eyelids. His joints (limbs) and shoulder joints were rather big. He had rod-like little hair extending from his chest down to his navel, but the rest of his body was almost hairless. He had thick hand palms and thick fingers and toes.

At walking, he lifted his feet off the ground as if he had been walking in a muddy remainder of water.

When he turned, he turned all. The Prophethood Seal was between his shoulders. He is the Seal of Prophets, the most generous and the bravest of all."

Abu Huraira said :

"I have never seen a thing nicer than the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him. It seems as if the sunlight were moving within his face. I have never seen one who is faster in pace than the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him. It seems as if the earth had folded up to shorten the distance for him. For we use to wear ourselves out while he was at full ease."

Whenever Abu Bakr saw The Messenger of Allah he would say :

"He is faithful, chosen (by Allah), and calls for forgiveness. He shines like a full moon light when it is far from dark (clouds)."

Umar said :

"When he got angry his face would go so red that you think it were an inflected red skin-spot with pomegranate grains on both cheeks."

Ibn al-'Abbas said :

"His two front teeth were split, so whenever he speaks, light goes through them. His neck was as pure and silvery as a neck of doll. His eyelids were long haired, but his beard was thick. His nose was high-tipped, middle- cambered with narrow nostrils. His legs were plain, straight and stretching down. His other limbs were straight too. The two hollows of his soles hardly touch the ground. When he walks away he vanishes soon; but he walks at ease. The way he walks seems similar to one who is leaning forwards and is about to fall down."

Anas said :

"I have never touched silk, or a silky garment softer than the palm of the Prophet peace be upon him; nor have I smelt a perfume or any scent nicer than his. His sweat was pearl-like."
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 05:30 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet

Watch this PBS documentary film on the prophet of Islam:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6894632718589390618&ei=gx6nSfvlKZSm2gLjgLm8BQ&q=legacy+of+a+prophet&emb=1

Muhammad's career changed the world he lived in. His legacy continues to influence us today. Learn more about him and view clips from the film concerning gender issues, other religions and prophets, violence and jihad, the Qu'ran, and how Muhammad informs American Muslims' lives today.

The materials of the film were developed, written and edited by Michael Wolfe, Alexander Kronemer, Michael Schwarz and members of the film's Advisory Board.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 01:09 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Prophet Muhammad`s (PBUH) Farewell Sermon[/SIZE]

This sermon was delivered by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H. in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca). During the first and last pilgrimage (Hajj) the Prophet (PBUH) attended. The Prophet (PBUH) died few months after this geat speach.

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people".
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 03:36 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Whats all this for?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 04:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Ali ibn abi Talib described Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) as follows:

"He was not vulgar nor did he condone vulgarity, and he was not one to shout in the market place. He did not reward evil with evil, rather, he would forgive and overlook. He never in his life struck anything with his hand except when he was fighting in the name of Allah. He never struck a servant nor a woman, and I never saw him taking revenge for an injustice dealt him, except if the prohibitions of Allah were transgressed. For if the prohibitions of Allah were transgressed he was among the strongest of them in anger. He was never given a choice between two matters but he chose the simplest of the two. If he entered into his home he was a man like any other; cleaning his own garment, milking his own goat, and serving himself.
He would guard his tongue from that which did not concern him. He would attract them (the people) and not repel them. He would ennoble the noble of the people and charge them with their affairs. He was wary of the people and guarded himself against them but without depriving them a warm smile or fitting conduct. He would inquire after his companions and would ask the people about their affairs. He would encourage that which was good and strengthen it, and he would discourage that which was evil and undermine it. He was balanced and consistent. He would never be neglectful that they would not learn neglect and grow indifferent. He had a provision for every occasion and he never fell short of justice nor exceeded it. The closest people to him were the best among them, and the best among them in his eyes were the most comprehensive in advice. The highest of them in stature with him was the best among them in looking after the people and assisting them. He would not rise nor sit down without praise [to God]. If he visited a gathering he would sit wherever the group ended (and not at their head) and he encouraged the same. He would give all those sitting with him their just due [to the extent that] they would each feel that none was more important to him than them. If someone were to sit with him or come in search of a favor he would be patient with them until they (the guest) would be the one to leave. Whoever came to him with a request was never turned away except with that which they had asked for or with a kind word. His cheerfulness and good manners encompassed them all such that he became a father to them and they all became equal in rights. His gatherings were those of knowledge, humbleness, patience, and integrity. In them there would be no raising of voices nor transgressions of prohibitions. They would not expose one-another's errors, but would be equal, encouraging each-other in the fear of God. In them, they would respect their elders, be merciful to their children, give preference to those in need, and protect the stranger."

He continues: "He was continually smiling, gentle in manners, soft in nature. He was not severe, harsh-hearted, loud, abusive, or miserly. He would disregard that which he disliked, and no one ever despaired of him. He never responded to disparagement or evil words. He forbade upon himself three things: Argument, arrogance, and that which did not concern him. And he relieved the people of three: He would not degrade any among them or abuse them, he would not search after their honor or private matters, and he would not speak except in matters which he hoped to be rewarded for. When he spoke his attendees would lower their heads as if birds had alighted upon them. Once he finished they would speak. They would not vie with one-another in his presence to speak, but when one would talk in his presence the rest would listen until he finished. Speech in his presence was that of the first among them. He would laugh with them, and wonder with them. He had patience with the strangers when they were gruff in speech and requests, to a degree that his companions would fetch them to him. He would say:'If you see someone in need, fetch him to me.' He would not accept praise except from those who were balanced and not excessive. He would not interject into someone's speech unless they transgressed, in which case he would either rebuke them or else leave.
He was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say:'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him'
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 04:08 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
And about the wonderful achievements of Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) we may quote Thomas Carlyle. He writes:

"To the Arab nation it was a birth from darkness into light; Arabia first become alive by means of it. A poor shepherd people ,roaming unnoticed in its deserts since the creation of the world, a hero-prophet was sent down to them with a word they could believe: see, the unnoticed becomes world-notable, the small has grown world-great,' within one century afterward, Arabia is at Grenada on this hand, Delhi on that, glancing in valor and splendor and the light of genius, Arabia shines through long ages over a section of the world. Belief is great, long-living, The history of a nation becomes fruitful, soul-elevating, great, so soon as it believes. These Arabs, the man Mahomet and that one century-is it not as if a spark had fallen, one spark, on a world of what seemed black, unnoticeable sand, but 10, the sand proves explosive powder, blazes heaven-high from Delhi to Grenada. I said ,the great man was always a lightning out of heaven; the rest of men waited for him like fuel and then they too would flame."

(Thomas Carlyle in Heroes And Hero-worship)
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 10:07 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]What Did Others Say About Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)[/SIZE]

Let's See What Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (peace be upon him) Throughout the Centuries...

[1] His complete biography has been authenticated and circulated amongst scholars around the world starting while he was still alive and continuing up until today. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica, as it confirms:

(Regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men." [Vol. 12]

[2] Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, peace be upon him is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, peace be upon him, with Jesus second. Examine his actual words:

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."
[Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, page. 33.][/B]

[3] According to the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was the most excellent example for all of humanity. Even non-Muslim historians recognize him to be one of the most successful personalities in history. Read what the Reverend R. Bosworth-Smith wrote in "Mohammed & Mohammedanism" in 1946:

"Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a Right Divine, it was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

[4] While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, consider this:

"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"
[Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277.][/B]

[5] And then we read what George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says:

"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."
[The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936][/B]

[6] Then we found that K. S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian (Hindu) professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying:

"The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

[7] What should we think about our prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, when someone with the worldly status such as Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, peace be upon him, says in 'Young India':

"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

[8] English author Thomas Carlyle in his 'Heroes and Hero Worship', was simply amazed:

"How one man single handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

[9] And Diwan Chand Sharma wrote in "The Prophets of the East":

"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him"
[D.C. Sharma, The Prophets of the East, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12][/B]

Muhammad, peace be upon him, was nothing more or less than a human being, but he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Servant and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.

[10] Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India, Sarojini Naidu says:

"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."
[S. Naidu, Ideals of Islam, vide Speeches & Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169][/B]

[11] In the words of Professor Hurgronje:

"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues, "the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

[12] Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley, on the profession of ISLAM, writes in "History of the Saracen Empires":

"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."
[History of the Saracen Empires, London, 1870, p. 54]

[13] EWolfgang Goethe, perhaps the greatest European poet ever, wrote about Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. He said:

"He is a prophet and not a poet and therefore his Koran is to be seen as Divine Law and not as a book of a human being, made for education or entertainment."
[Noten und Abhandlungen zum Weststlichen Dvan, WA I, 7, 32][/B]
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 05:10 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Ibn Abbas (The Prophet's cousin), may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He):

"Verily Allah has recorded the good deeds and the evil deeds." Then he clarified that: "Whosoever intends to do a good deed but does not do it, Allah records it with Himself as a complete good deed; but if he intends it and does it, Allah records it with Himself as ten good deeds, up to seven hundred times, or more than that. But if he intends to do an evil deed and does not do it, Allah records it with Himself as a complete good deed; but if he intends it and does it, Allah records it down as one single evil deed." [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 05:15 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say:

Allah the Almighty has said:

"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.

O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.

O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its."

[Related by Al-Tirmithi, who said that it was a good and sound Hadith.]
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 05:41 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Seal of The Prophets[/SIZE]

"Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last (seal) of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing." [Quran 33:40]

Narated By Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets."
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 06:04 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Nobody cares...

Now if you have something to debate about then let's do it, otherwise people are just going to disregard this thread.
The Professor

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 03:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54092 wrote:
Nobody cares...

Now if you have something to debate about then let's do it, otherwise people are just going to disregard this thread.

Then please do not bother to check it!
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:12 pm
@The Professor,
[SIZE="3"]Letters of the Prophet (peace be upon him)[/SIZE]
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:17 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Letters of the Prophet (PBUH)

[SIZE="3"]Letter to the King of ‘Oman, Jaifer, and his Brother ‘Abd Al-Jalandi [/SIZE]

“In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
From Muhammad bin ‘Abdullah to Jaifer and ‘Abd Al-Jalandi.
Peace be upon him who follows true guidance; thereafter I invite both of you to the Call of Islam.
Embrace Islam. Allah has sent me as a Prophet to all His creatures in order that I may instil fear of Allah in the hearts of His disobedient creatures so that there may be left no excuse for those who deny Allah. If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if you refuse
my Call, you’ve got to remember that all your possessions are perishable. My horsemen will appropriate your land, and my Prophethood will assume preponderance over your kingship.”

The King of ‘Oman, Jaifer, and his Brother ‘Abd Al-Jalandi embraced Islam and proved to be true to Islam that had begun to make its way into this new area.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:32 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

[SIZE="3"]A Letter to Harith bin Abi Shamir Al-Ghassani, King of Damascus [/SIZE]

SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:40 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:47 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

[SIZE="3"]A Letter to Mundhir bin Sawa, Governor of Bahrain[/SIZE]

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) despatched ‘Al-‘Ala’ bin Al-Hadrami to the governor of Bahrain, carrying a letter inviting him to embrace Islam. In reply, Al-Mundhir bin Sawa wrote the following letter:

“Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him)! I received your injunctions. Prior to this, I read your letter, which you wrote to the people of Bahrain extending to them an invitation to Islam. Islam appealed to some of them and they entered the fold of Islam, while others did not find it appealing. In my
country, there live Magians and Jews, and therefore you may inform me of the treatment to be extended to them.”

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) wrote the following letter in reply to his:

A photo of this letter is shown below signed:
http://sirah.al-islam.com/image/aathar/athr02.gif
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 05:01 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

[SIZE="3"]The Envoy to Caesar, King of Rome [/SIZE]

Al-Bukhari gave a long narration of the contents of the letter sent by the Prophet (Peace be upon him) to Hercules, king of the Byzantines:

A photo of this letter is shown below:

http://sirah.al-islam.com/image/aathar/athr04.gif
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 05:08 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

[SIZE="3"]A Letter to Chosroes, Emperor of Persia [/SIZE]