Deliver Us From Evil - Another Jewish attack on Christianity

z0z0

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 11:50 am
Going through the available downloads on the newsgroups and I found the following - Deliver Us From Evil - It sounded like an interesting title and so I went to IMDB.com to researc and found this - Deliver Us from Evil (2006)

And then I found this - Jewish filmmaker delves into pedophile priest scandal
j. - Jewish filmmaker delves into pedophile priest scandal

MY COMMENT - Stop picking on us Christians!
Yes we make mistakes but stop making us look like the only "evildoers"
I am sick and tired of everyone picking on us Christians
Enough is enough!

There are many other journalists that could have done this story - why did she jump at it? Why did she not write about pedophile rabbis? Seems that there are a lot of pedophile rabbis but for some reason you do not hear about it. I was especially shocked hearing about the Rabbi busted on Dateline NBC - but these stories die very quickly. I wonder why?

Amy Berg - Clean Your Own House First!

Case of Rabbi David A. Kaye
Nailed on "Dateline NBC" for seeking a sexual encounter with an underage boy
Case of Rabbi David A. Kaye (Potomac, MD; Rockville, MD; San Antonio, TX)
Jewish Survivors of Sexual Violence Speak Out: Rabbi David Kaye - Rabbi Charged After TV Sex Sting
Rabbi Caught on TV Is Convicted of Seeking Sex With Boy

Accused Pedophile Rabbi Still Go-Carting
Yehuda Kolko - Accused Pedophile Rabbi Still Go-Carting -- New York Magazine
The Orthodox Jews and their Catholic-Priest Problem -- New York Magazine

Rabbi Ben Zion Sobel
Rabbi Ben Zion Sobel
Jewish Survivors of Sexual Violence Speak Out: Rabbi Ben Zion Sobel - by Luke Ford

Pedophile Brooklyn Rabbi Steals House From Stricken Cancer Victim
FailedMessiah.com: Pedophile Brooklyn Rabbi Steals House From Stricken Cancer Victim

The Cold Case of Avrohom Mondrowitz(pedophile rabbi and Mesira)
Child Sex Abuse Case Still Haunts - The Cold Case of Avrohom Mondrowitz(pedophile rabbi and Mesira)
ABC News: Child Sex Abuse Case Still Haunts

Yeshiva Teacher Accused of Molesting Students.
Jewish Pedophilia

Case of Rabbi Ephraim Bryks
Case of Rabbi Ephraim Bryks (Winnipeg, Canada; New York, NY)

An open letter to Rabbi Matisyahu Salomon
Mashgiach, Bais Medrash Govoha, Lakewood, New Jerse
AN OPEN LETTER TO RABBI MATISYAHU SALOMON

No Sanctuary: The True Story of a Rabbi's Deadly Affair
by Michele Samit
http://rabbiwatch.com/pictures/1797479.gif

There is even a website devoted to "Watching Rabbis"
WELCOME TO RABBI WATCH
Jewish Organized Crime

"Because there are so few Jews in the world, the ratio of one criminal Rabbi is equal to 200 pedophile Priests, we must address this epidemic within Judaism." (Rabbi Morris Gonemsky, Rabbi Watch Interview 22 Tamuz 5762)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,799 • Replies: 51
Topic Closed
No top replies

Reagaknight

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 11:58 am
@z0z0,
There's no teacher sex scandal or rabbi pedophilia or even gay or pedophile minister scandal. I think it's an attack on Catholocism that has been lown out of proportion.
0 Replies

markx15

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 03:17 pm
@z0z0,
Kind of like the attack that Islam suffers in the US?
z0z0

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:36 pm
@z0z0,
Another disgusting story about a Rabbi

Rabbi Shmuel Fuerst fraudulently excommunicated a man in order to protect a pedophile
Project Truth - Letter to Jewish Orthodox Community

Get this - as some of the reasons for the excommunication

[INDENT]Therefore, it is our duty to uphold our holy law and proclaim in the most public fashion that AARON THOMAS IS A DEFIANT SCOFFLAW; both for his defiant refusal to appear before the Rabbinic Court, and for his resorting to the gentile civil court proscription for which is found in Choshen Mishpat, Sections 11 and 26, and in Yoreh Deah, Section 334.[/INDENT]

So it is Taboo for a Jew to go to a Gentile Court!

More from Florida
Boca rabbi faces maximum of 8 years in prison for molesting boys
Rabbi's Sex Offences

[INDENT]Levy's attorneys argued on Thursday that the rabbi deserves a sentence of less than 61/2 years because his sexual disorder drove him to illicit behavior with teenage boys.

Levy never victimized any congregation members because the risk was too high, he said.

But with the Internet, Levy had the opportunity to approach teenage boys in a setting where the chance of getting caught was much lower, Resnick said.[/INDENT]

Another interesting one

Rabbi kills baby via herpes after circumcision
BenFolds.org - Rabbi kills baby via herpes after circumcision

[INDENT]Under Jewish law, a mohel -- someone who performs circumcisions -- draws blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand, but Fischer uses a rare practice where he uses his mouth, called ``metzizah bi peh.''[/INDENT]

Get this - he sucks blood out of the freshly circumsized penis.
Disgusting!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:52 pm
@z0z0,
The Jewish tendency is to weaken Christian culture when Christian support isn't needed. When it is, Jews at best become ambivalent toward Christian society. Presently, the Jews need the Christian West more than ever before, thanks to the grave instability that's befallen the Middle East, and because of the Iranian nuke threat.
0 Replies

chuckc cv

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 02:54 am
@z0z0,
Well, Catholicism did condone pedophilia by NOT taking immediate action when educated on the heinous action/allegations of one of their own. Their denial condemns them. Until they fully submit all evidence, they will continue in this state of denial.

These are isolated incidents and the entire Catholic/Christian population should not be held in judgment. Should we not also extend that same courtesy to others?

Our world contains people who do "bad" things, regardless what philosophical belief they claim as faith. We must be cautious when we judge others. Who can judge?
z0z0

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:02 am
@z0z0,
ChuckC

Noone is denying that there were / are / will be problems. That is human nature. The main issue is that the documentary was done by a Jewish person and that there might be a proportionately bigger problem in the Jewish community but noone wants to talk about that.

Why is the problem being HIDDEN in the Jewish community?
0 Replies

chuckc cv

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:37 am
@z0z0,
Ah, I see your point. Perhaps you can work on a documentary of your own. You have your opening.
0 Replies

z0z0

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 06:38 am
@z0z0,
I am not a documentarian.

If I did develop this documentary then I would be an Anti-Semite.
Interesting eh?
0 Replies

chuckc cv

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:14 am
@z0z0,
Maybe you would be labeled by some.

But that should not dissuade you because you know you are not.
0 Replies

z0z0

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 08:07 am
@z0z0,
I think I would leave that job to people that are much braver than me.

To tell you the truth I would be very afraid to do something like that even though it would be the right thing to do.
0 Replies

chuckc cv

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 01:40 pm
@z0z0,
Sure. I can understand that.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 01:42 pm
@markx15,
markx15;13536 wrote:
Kind of like the attack that Islam suffers in the US?

Hardly, they've got their defenses thrown up now.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 01:43 pm
@chuckc cv,
chuckc;13739 wrote:
Well, Catholicism did condone pedophilia by NOT taking immediate action when educated on the heinous action/allegations of one of their own. Their denial condemns them. Until they fully submit all evidence, they will continue in this state of denial.

These are isolated incidents and the entire Catholic/Christian population should not be held in judgment. Should we not also extend that same courtesy to others?

Our world contains people who do "bad" things, regardless what philosophical belief they claim as faith. We must be cautious when we judge others. Who can judge?

Look up condone. It's hardly that simple. All evidence has to be reviewed, etc.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 03:02 pm
@z0z0,
People s*** and any organization that contains enough people will have problems with these issues...especially if they forbid normal healthy behavior that connects them to their fellow human beings like marrying someone and having children...No religion is inherently better at controlling these problems. It is a human problem with human answers ......
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:22 pm
@z0z0,
Jews don't necessarily hate all of Christianity. They do hate the Catholic Church, however. Christian Fundies worship the Jews because of what the Bible says about them in the OT. Jews therefore pimp Fundies, whenever they need support from the Christian world. Catholics, on the other hand, don't worship the Jews, and have a long, complicated, historical relationship with Judaism, such that Jews tend to view the Catholic Church as a threat. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:24 pm
@z0z0,
"Who can judge?"

God and history.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:27 pm
@z0z0,
"Catholicism did condone pedophilia by NOT taking immediate action...."

What? Did America 'condone' the Holocaust by not taking 'immediate action' to terminate the death camps when its recon aircraft detected them?
0 Replies

mousy

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 11:05 pm
@z0z0,
pedophilia in the R.C.C. has been going on for centuries
chuckc cv

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 01:32 am
@z0z0,
First, the definition of condone I use comes from the Hutchinson Encyclopaedia.

"This means to overlook or forgive bad behaviour, or to treat it as unimportant; example a woman is said to condone her husband's adultery if she continues to live with him as his wife although she knows what is going on."

It is quite a stretch to compare The Roman Catholic (RC) authorities and their relationship with priests to America's knowledge and lack of immediate action in stopping the Holocaust.

The RCC had the immediate POWER to stop these priest accused of pedophilia. Didn't they reassign them?

Although America had the power to bomb and destroy the concentration camps, our inaction has been attributed to fighting and winning the larger war.

I think a more realistic comparison may be if a high ranking Nazi officer who disagreed with the Holocaust, did not do everything he could to stop it. Then by his lack of action he is condoning the Holocaust.

Good answer for the judges question, pinochet73.

From rhopper:

"People s*** and any organization that contains enough people will have problems with these issues...especially if they forbid normal healthy behavior that connects them to their fellow human beings like marrying someone and having children...No religion is inherently better at controlling these problems. It is a human problem with human answers ......"

My comments

I completely agree.
0 Replies