Post Your Picture Thread

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:08 pm
@Brent cv,
Tulip is such a pretty flower .
Is she one of those man-eating beauties , or maybe a snapdragon ?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:31 pm
@Brent cv,
LOL I'd say she's a man eating beauty but she's harmless, now her dog is another story.

Pist, where's your pic Curmudgeon.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:33 pm
@Brent cv,
look who's talking Vivian Lee...oh scarlett, oh scarlett....

cur is post 3 l think...what a nice looking friendly texan...
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:39 pm
@Tulip cv,
I went and took a bath and somehow I was booted out, what's the time frame when one walks away from the puter to be automatically booted out.:p

Here's me looking innocent.
Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:42 pm
@Tulip cv,
seeee...Scarlett has arrived...l love that dress!!!!
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:41 pm
@Tulip cv,
http://www.myoldtruck.com/gallery/files/1/7/9/papao6301.JPG
This was me on my 63rd birthday two Decembers ago . The shirt says - " My Smith and Wesson beats your four aces. "
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 09:56 pm
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;10887 wrote:
so now when l am being ...well myself, everyone can just imagine how sweet l look....Very Happy

Not a bad pic, definately won't hurt to think of that pic.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:03 pm
@Red cv,
Red;10917 wrote:
I went and took a bath and somehow I was booted out, what's the time frame when one walks away from the puter to be automatically booted out.:p

Here's me looking innocent.

Is that a guy wearing a kilt in the background? Pic was kinda small, hard to make out.
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:09 pm
@Tulip cv,
Thanks Tulip, you are such a star - let's have a go with the piccie you reduced for me - I MUST get my software back and do this myself, Photosuite, I miss it, and it went down with my hard drive at Xmas:eek: Can't locate the darn CD! Here we go then let's hope it doesn't reject it again! This is me in Italy last year! Ann
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:39 pm
@Brent cv,
Tulip, I still have the dress is you ever want to borrow it.

Curmudgeon, you look like Kenny Rodgers. I feel the urge to sing "It's a fine time to leave me Lucille".

Anne you have fabulous bone stucture, that's apple juice in the wine glass right?

Dr, yep it's a bagpiper. My father's family are scottish decendants of the Mc, and Mac, clans. Nove Scotia means "New Scotland" in Cape Bretain where my father hailed from Gaelic is still spoken and tought. They even have a gaelic college. I tried peeking under his kilt but the cape blocked my view, what do they wear under kilts??????????????
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 02:59 pm
@Brent cv,
Supposedly this -
Quote:
nuttin honey
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 03:38 pm
@Tulip cv,
Dr. looks like a throw-back of a Yankee soldier!!!
Ann cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 03:43 pm
@Brent cv,
Thanks Red! You look pretty damn COOl yourself Smile So does Tulip Smile what a trio eh!

Apple juice, good God woman - are you mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Ann
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:55 pm
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;10973 wrote:
Dr. looks like a throw-back of a Yankee soldier!!!
That is what i entirely tried to recreat. Thank you. You'd be surprised how many people would be opposed to that. I got a pick of me and the old lady you would probably freak on.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 10:15 pm
@Tulip cv,
This is a pic of a pic. Better then my first in any case. The lady is my wife, T. I had my hair that long and longer up untill about a year ago. Short suits me fine for now.

deleted
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 01:56 pm
@Brent cv,
Dr, you are a mirror image of Jean Simmons you know the singer from Kiss who's married to a Canadian gal.

What's a nice looken women such as your wife doing with you. Just kidding, I see you and your wife have hair like moi. Curly and unruly?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 04:31 pm
@Brent cv,
Then i guess i'd better not stick out my tongue, LOL. Hard luck women is my favorite song from Kiss, i do a fair rendition at Kareoke.
It amazes me why she's still here. After twenty years i figure i must be a good catch. I can also see why she gets the attention she does, i keep on my toes.
I'll keep up the pic for a few more days, i don't know how'd she'd feel with her pic on the net. I haven't asked yet, LOL.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 04:54 pm
@Tulip cv,
Great pics there doc, and what a pretty lady you have!!! Red is right, with that hair you look like a younger Gene simmons...
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 04:59 pm
@Brent cv,
Opps I meant Richard Simmonds, just kidding Dr. You don't own tights and a tutu do ya?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 10:14 am
@Brent cv,
Good one Red. I own some tights but no tutu, LOL.
0 Replies