Men With Brooms

Chumly

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 03:12 pm
This thread is all about men, and all for men, and all about men's domestic skill set.

It's a long held belief among the fairer sex that men cannot perform laundry tasks without imploding the washing machine or vaporizing the dryer. Also, women are quick to assert that if a man were left to load the dishwasher, the net result would be nuclear fusion of food particles and bone china.

Perhaps most alarming is the firm belief held by many womenfolk that if men were left to buy the household groceries, a global economic collapse would shortly ensue the result being cockroaches supplanting humans as the dominant intelligent species on the planet.

This thread shall, once and for all, dismiss such worrisome and unfair claims by the fairer sex that men simply have less than zero house keeping skills!

Example:

I for one, am proud to report that was I who bought the bag-less, cyclonic action, high amperage, upright vacuum cleaner... and it is I who as reliantly as the sentries of yore, scavenges the carpet on a basis as regular as my bowels, in search of the evil likes of food crumbs, dog fur and other nasty sundries on the pristine landscape of the beatific Berber.

Let no Mrs. Chumly even deign to touch the power switch on my high current draw vacuuming mechanism...for fear of a fate sadder then ever told in any tale of woe!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,397 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 03:24 pm
@Chumly,
Thought was about flying.... House-keeping is fine too.
I prefer a chinese broom; mine is a-symetrical, so it fits better under the furniture. I broom my appartment daily and find it relaxing.
Laughing
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 05:58 am
I love it . . .
0 Replies