daredevil

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 12:26 pm
@salima,
salima wrote:

daredevil phil wrote:

your entire quran is as full of faults as is the new and old testaments, and do not asume i don't know anything about your religion, I know it is the newest of the montheistics and the most in error as are all three, you can't claim the quran is the final revelation when rev 22 18 of the nt says there wont be anymore....and thats only the begining

you apparently didnt know that Jesus is considered a prophet which makes your joke meaningless. that is all i was trying to point out. where then is the humor? become a better joke teller.

and if you wish to debate some issue about the Qur'an or other scriptures why not make the subject of your thread clear?
i know all about Jesus returning to tell us Mohamid is the only true prophet, and how well respected Mary is by muslims the only one assuming anything is your dumb ass
xris

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 01:50 pm
@daredevil,
If you ever had a valid point to make you lost it with your abuse... This is where this forum fails in its concept. With dick heads like you allowed to make your silly abusive remarks it makes debate pointless.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 11:47 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Ok, I'm cursed already by the god of christians and now by allah...

(What's next?)

Every deity that ever insisted on your worship has some special hell set aside for you, sir. But please, join me in this queue...
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 11:51 pm
@Eorl,
You mean you have been cursed by misinformed believers of certain deities... ?
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 12:07 am
Where do people get the idea to build such an image anyway?
A graven image of Jesus is a graven image no less.
If God struck it down, I can't say as I blame him/her.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 12:26 am
@wayne,
Was not the self-sacrifice of Christ enough ? In the church I was baptized we did not have statues, just an empty cross... I like the catholic Church for intergrating all different kinds of worship in their rituals. Especially the worship of Madonna. It is a sure way of survival. 2 Cents

The Dutch Reformed Church I belong(ed) to merged with other churches. The buiding my great-grandfather Drunk co-founded is no longer a Church but was tuned into a theatre. Arts triomph over protestantism !

Shocked
0 Replies

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 01:15 am
does it not say "do not worship carved idols" ???????????
wayne

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 01:32 am
@Sticky,
The story hasn't changed much since Moses' time, leave em alone for a minute and they'll make something to kneel before. This is the weakness of human faith called fear of the undefined.
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:51 am
@Sticky,
Are all 3 dimensional images forbidden ? Or is it just the carving ?
Eorl

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 06:17 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Two dimensional are also forbidden. Depends on who you ask of course. Like all things religious.
0 Replies

daredevil

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 01:46 pm
@josh0335,
josh0335 wrote:

Quote:
I can show you some, it's the same old crap as in the bible

2:88 And they say: Our hearts are hardened. Nay, but Allah hath cursed them for their unbelief. Little is that which they believe.

So how is that a fault?

Quote:
Ok, I'm cursed already by the god of christians and now by allah...

The God of Christians and Muslims is essentially the same. So in fact, you've been cursed by the same God, not two different ones. I'm not sure if that comforts you, knowing that you're only cursed half of what you thought you were. Must be better to be cursed by one God than two... then again what would it matter if you don't believe in God? Which begs the question, why would you consider the above verse a fault if you don't believe in God in the first place?

I don't think Muslims consider them the same, In could be wrong, but that is a very interesting point
0 Replies

daredevil

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 01:51 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:

Its the old gods, the god of thunder that struck it down on an old Indian sacred rain dance sight ..Just as plausible but the truth is that it was tall, in a storm county with no lighting protector and made of a very flammable material.
now how is that any different then what i said about it being Allah, YOU JUST OFFENDED ANYONE THAT BELIEVES IN THE OLD THUNDERGODS and yes there are sects that still do...u ******* hippo
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:24 pm
Xris, I hope your right. Thunder and Lightning may struck the Oak in front of our Policestation !
xris

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:28 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
The police station but not the proud oak, it has natures protection.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:32 pm
@xris,
I am willing to sacrafice an oak to prove I am Trothfull
2 Cents Drunk
xris

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:35 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
but is the oak willing to agree with your sacrifice ? you can stand with a metal rod in your hand and prove that the gods prefer sacrifice instead of science.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:39 pm
@xris,
Can I use my copper Ankh instead ? I am not a Freemason in Virginia.
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:42 pm
@xris,
Oak will survive. I tricked you. Policestation is 150 meters away. Refugees-center is more close. Dutch volunteers helping people with asylum-papers etcetera. Good work.
0 Replies

daredevil

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 11:15 pm
xris, u r right I have been a dumb ass mother ******* dickhead Muslim hating small minded stupid unphilosophical ass hole for the ages...so **** it.... I will try to turn the other cheek...I really do not understand why people got so upset with my ORIGINAL post, the entire subject was very interesting .. if someone was a monotheistic believer in any of the big three what would be their response to a Jesus statue being struck down, so far all I have heard is Allah would never strike down one of his prophets, which made no since because it was an IMAGE regardless and how stupid I was for not realizing that fact, even though I have studied theology and monotheism extensively for years. if it was a christian representation of the divine in Jesus being the one true savior vs Allah being one then why wouldn't he strike down the Christian's idolatry, the monotheistic believers all claim Abraham but what about my graven statue in my living room......but so far the best explanation I have heard is this... It is the doing of the Atmosphere alone ...

what exactly did u mean by the old God's being responsible
xris

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 04:20 am
@daredevil,
Im not disgreeing with your argument just your profanities. You loose credibilty if you become abusive. The old gods that are represented by the elements and nature. we have to admit they make impression.