Crazy definitions

larryta2

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:38 pm
Dr.Atkins would die laughing at all of you and then say that froop is something that is like pepperoni only not as hot and spicy and goes delightful on pizza....Would like fries with that?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:59 pm
I think froop means something like "to register".
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 06:01 pm
Larryta, you may not be over the hill but you have no perivongus. Dr Atkins would adore retrikking but lumpo is a definite nono. How come you don't have a profile, are you botulageanous about your origins?
0 Replies

larryta2

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 06:11 pm
Do what with who?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 04:21 am
Most things with any yumptious crebbler.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 05:06 am
Preficusly, Larryta is hupking with his grithky, which is why he doesn't have a profile. I think he's brutonly about the ulmishness of profiles - hence he doesn't want to share and personal info....oh well. Larryta - don't be so smooferlifous and get verping with your groutak! May you should try some trelikking....that should loosen your stollage.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 05:53 am
grithky
onyxelle wrote:
Preficusly, Larryta is hupking with his grithky, which is why he doesn't have a profile. I think he's brutonly about the ulmishness of profiles - hence he doesn't want to share and personal info....oh well. Larryta - don't be so smooferlifous and get verping with your groutak! May you should try some trelikking....that should loosen your stollage.

Well of course! If I'd known he was hupking with his grithky, I wouldn't have piflicated. After reading people's thromolds on the A2K avatar ringle, I am getting quite brutonly myself, and worry that if I get verping, people will just think I'm a wolraiser and ignore me Rolling Eyes :wink:

What I don't like is how the avatars of all the old shlurpits change as well as the modlern ones. They should remaungle as a record of provious vasits.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 06:56 am
reitmonly you are, Clary. I am in frith gruitment with you.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 07:22 am
Well ding my yarboroughs, On-excel, a gruitment is a reem colpitch for a woman alone in scrufidy. I don't want to underpolf my av just for Chrissakesmas, but I do admire your cheedy hats.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 02:02 pm
Are you calling me a old shlurpit? I have to say, it takes one to know one. And, I know something about Larryta that you don't, hu, hu, Larryta is a Sheperson.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 06:13 pm
Well really, snookling under the name of Larry when you are a persona of the femblunigh composure, it's enough to trun the whole whirl on its hude and sned us combatly nuts!

YOU aren't a shlurpit, Vealshank, because your dwarf dog hasn't choddled for Chrimble.

Beware the jubjub bird, and shun the frumious bandersnatch.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:40 pm
Especially on Crimble.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:44 am
Absoballylutely pilocase.
0 Replies

larryta2

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 08:18 am
hey Clary, does acronym mean words you leave.....because you forgot but thats ok...
as you know I forget.....

frigetting could mean opposite of memory lost
what would say....to strotting could mean
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:40 am
strotting is strenuous trotting - it's an aerobic exercise designed by personal trainers yuk.
frigetting is an excellent word for frigging well forgetting something that's just on the tip of your tongue isn't it!?

Sorry about my frigetfulness on the acronym boulevard; put it down to extreme streep (I always thought Meryl's real name was Peters but she anagrammatized it for fun).
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:42 am
Extreme streep, I often suffer that!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:48 am
With our similar histories, Os, streep is the order of the day. Curmuntuous broigage, the lot of it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 11:14 am
But it is good to have bandinage about broigage..
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 11:28 am
Without querbling, you're absleatly crite about that.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 11:57 am
Querble seems another word to remember for future yage.
0 Replies