Anybody see Las Vegas last night?

Wy

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 06:34 pm
No, we're in the right forum. The Diva who came to the hotel to perform had a little doggie called KiKi. He looked exactly like my dog -- except I think Sunny's smaller.

I think he's a doll. We go everywhere, and all kinds of people say they want a little one like him. It's funny because I always had cats before (and still do), but I didn't know I'd like having a doggie so much!

I have my daughter to thank. She's the one who begged and pleaded...

[edited because of a learning opportunity -- you can't put italics in the Subject line]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,155 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 12:18 am
What kind of dog?

Personally, I have kitties, two of them, and love them........
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 03:46 pm
He's half Pomeranian, half Toy American Eskimo. Looks like a Pom but his fur is lighter, more flyaway, like an Eskie. He's reddish-cream above fading to pure white on his tummy. He weighs about 4-1/2 pounds; I sometimes say four pounds of dog and half a pound of fur...
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 10:35 pm
Laughing :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 02:56 am
I also have a kitty. They are really my first love, have always had cats around. The current one is grey dusted with cinnamon, they call it harlequin nowadays but it's not the classic black-and-orange... she was born with no tail, which is her "claim to fame" - this cat no tail have.
0 Replies