1
   

Dumb Humans

 
 
Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 08:46 pm
First of all we are at the bottom of the pyramid so I am admitting to the elites that are on top or above the pyramid perhaps that I am being defeated by your understanding of the universe.

Anyway, why are humans so stupid? We always say that thoughts should not be limited, and yet are dumb enough to come to a point where if I say I am ok with rape they will suddenly hate me for it.

It's as if I am paying my friend so he can continue being my friend, and yet when I say something that my friend believes is evil, my words hack the signal that sent the money to my friend, and I could not keep paying up my money and lost value and I suddenly dropped from the value and care my friend normally puts on me.

Thats how most friendships and mother-son relationships or relationships in general are. At first, we may want sex, but after that, we are brainwashed to marriage if something goes wrong, and after the sex is out of the way, then comes value. In fact, even at first, the guy had enough beauty or sex drive that his value went high enough, even higher than if they were to get married, that he received his needs. During a relationship or marriage, the couple are only interested in each other as long as they follow the stream of society, or the little hole they have in society that they create their secret countercultures, and if they say or do something that goes way outside of society, they lose value, they may have some left, they may perhaps have another $100 bill left, and they can pay their husband or wife a down payment of $100, and promise another infinite amount of money as long as he or she keeps you and does not divorce you. If there is no money then you two will be legally split up. If a man is abusive to the wife then the man loses value to the wife and gets up and leaves. However, in inter gender relationships, sex can plug the holes, but normal guy to guy or girl to girl friendships can be suddenly ruined because a guy can not value from another guys sex organ because society does not approve or accept this method of transaction.

Yes, in normal boys not prone to this brainwashing, boys find themselves doing many things that today we consider "gay". I am not condoning people to become gay neither am i gay myself, I am just telling the truth.

I was talking about how if I say I am ok with rape, then people will hate me for it. Why? I can say rape as much as I want what do you want to do about it? Why do forums have rules? I know that business and corporation forums should have a rules for the forum but why a Philosophy Forum? Are the people here for the ones at the bottom of the pyramid or against? If for us then why can I not keep saying the n word over and over in the forum? Is it because to keep order? to keep the forum from racial discrimination? but the n word means nothing. Sure it has a history but the way the word is translated in our minds is ridiculous. In our minds it means a person of African Descent, and the person calling the guy the n word somehow also sends evidence that because the guy is black he is inferior through the word. And this false evidence disturbs the person, so the guy tries to deny his heritage and then try to become like the white guy? I am not even white I am actually some type of middle eastern but yet I understand this dillema. Why couldn't they have just revolted and forcefully tried to bring change or just be another great race that would boycott and compete against the US by secretly creating huge businesses and becoming huge that way. Because they wanted to be like everyone else in society, and this goes for Latinos, Europeans, Asians, all those that wanted to fit in. Essentially grab hold of the slave game, you can let go but you choose not to.

You are free to think, but yet all your thoughts are false(Trust Me your at the bottom of the pyramid and almost all your thoughts about the world are completely false and facing away from truth). You are free to have your own business and make tons of money but you dont, instead you are dominated by the huge corporations that you WISH to own.

ALSO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT CAPS LOCK, CAPS LOCK WERE FIRST INVENTED TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM SENDING MESSAGES TO YOUR HEAD.
THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE, THEY SAY IT DISORGANIZES THE FORUM, BUT IT KEEPS PEOPLE WITH MESSAGES AGAINST THE CORPORATION(MINI-GOVERNMENT)TO EITHER FORGET ABOUT EXPOSING INFO ABOUT THE CORP OR TO LESSEN THE HYPNOTIC EFFECT IT WILL HAVE OWN PEOPLE. HEEEEYYY. WHEN YOU READ EVERYTHING IN CAPS, THE VALUE SEEMS MUCH HIGHER. OUR WRITING SYSTEM IS ESSENTIALLY DESIGNED FOR A CIVILIZATION CONTROLLED BY BUSINESS.

Notice how I said ESSENTIALLY, and not pretty much in the paragraph above. Essentially sounded more "professional". If the word pretty much was used instead of essentially in a tv add, the product would get less sales. The system is for money control.

We have freedom of religion, but all it means is freedom of which method you want to be controlled by. Humans never notice any of this.

Freedom of Arms but yet we don't shoot the security guarding the president. Why would the president even have security? Is he that evil and that important in keeping secrets from you that he has security? Oh wait, if he didn't have security the terrorists would strike him because they hate the way of our lives that what.

Do you think jail is not torture? Breaking laws is disturbing the order of society. Murder causes the most chaos in the link of society, this is why they give huge sentences for murderers than people with speed tickets because speed tickets do not distract people from the link of society, and they do not care about your son that was killed at all. They give you the right of trial, but all it means is that they set up a system which you agree on instantly once you sign a paper, and when you are found guilty, you automatically agree to willingly let yourself be tortured. You still get tortured, but people downgrade the significance of it because they subconsciously know that the guy just willingly accepted the punishment, and yet consciously they think that he deserved it because he killed someone. Again, killing someone means that someone had no value to you at all, or threatened your own values about yourself. This of course is why we kill ALMOST EVERYTIME. Go on, start babbling like a baby who cares, state your opinions, but what does it matter when they are wrong. Why are you defending the fact that what I am saying is wrong instead of right? Are you scared of change and don't want to accept the truth for your own selfish reason?

You know what showing respect is? It's when you say the exact opposite of what you wanted to say, or you downgrade its value. When you want to curse your boss you don't, when you want to kill your mom you dont, when you want to disobey someone but you dont, when you want to tell someone the truth but you don't because they dont want to hear it.

No one wants to be outside society, if someone sees that the world adores thin blondes, then if she finds herself overweight and finds that she can not go down or is too lazy to do it, then she will constantly try to downgrade the value of thin blondes so she can rise up to society. No one wants to be ex-communicated, they are so scared of it, but by denying the truth they are killing a part of their selves and their happiness in the long run.

Showing respect also means not copyrighting, in fact, the copyrighting act is very very evil. I will explain that later.

You have the right to form an assembly but it cant be anti-government or government exposition.

You have the right to protest but you still need to buy a license or something for it and once again, its gotta be meaningless, pointless, and say nothing about the government. Essentially not copyright the government.

They can't search you, but a police officer that is trying to search you builds a picture in your head that says:fear. But police are always shown to be good people and security to the free will of people, so that is when because of the security of the people(security of the government), they have the sudden, magical right to search you.

Ammendment V specifically is only for big corporations only. Big corporations will always win the first court case, and when they win, there is a sudden agreement between you and the winner that you will not bother them again.

No cruel punishment, but yet we have jails. Do the people not suffer there? They deserved it? They need to be locked up? They need to be separated from the normal "sane" society, because they are a potential threat to people(government officials)? It's society's fault that we have all these CONTINUING problems. Society almost always causes the spike that causes someone to go on a theft or murder spree.

Don't be hypnotized by words either. If you read a newspaper that says "...charged with Murder and theft..." and another that says "...charged with the theft and murder... remember, they are both the same thing.

Here is the system of control today.

We have the government(actually the government is not even close to the top but lets not discuss this here)at the top, state governments give you the area you want to be controlled in and tell you how to be controlled in the middle, and the one thing that controls you the most are SUPER HUGE corporations like Microsoft, and sports leagues like MLB or NFL. These corporations imitate in a sense a government we choose to pay debts to willingly, and accept it. Corporations are Mini-Governments, they control us more than any other government and they report this info back to the states, and the states report back to the head.

Our own "rights" dominate our lifestyle.

Why do people get involved in the world and care so much about it? Because they are selfish. Some dont want a world where their great grandchildren have no oil, and some are reminded of their own nature, and do not want to accept it, and some just take a dose of both truths.

The fact that murder, theft, and all these evil things existing is absurd. Conceptually, murder only exist and happens with the placement of a government prohibiting people of the right of murder.

The word "right" and "conspiracy" is evil There is no reason anyone should remind us of our rights when we are supposed to believe that we naturally have rights. If we have these rights natural then we dont need to constantly tell ourselves that we are, because we already are, there is no need for it.

Why constantly waste time wondering if 9/11 foreknowledge is a "conspiracy"? It already is true that there clearly was foreknowledge of it why do people still stamp it as conspiracy?

How come brand new musicians or underground musicians with thousands of fans never hide from their fans and never stay away from them, but yet these corporate actors and these presidents all hide and ignore their fans and carry around constant security? Terrorism is constantly thrown in your head so you suddenly dont kill these security men and try to approach the president. Seriously, what is the president hiding that he should be protected by security? Oh wait, we can excuse this because the president is super duper important, and terrorism is bad and they will hurt our daddy president. That's what goes on in your mind huh?

You lose almost all your rights the instance you approach the president within a a certain amount of feet. Why? What are they hiding? Did George Washington or Thomas Jefferson hide from his people in his days? Did he carry around security? No! Almost everyone had guns back in those days, but who was suddenly going to kill Thomas for no reason? What evil thing was he doing? What was he hiding from the public? Nothing! He was appearing to all his fans, and his openness translated to trust.

Remember, Fed, State, Corp... Thats the priority in the US.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 902 • Replies: 15
No top replies

 
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 08:50 pm
@dave2770,
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dave2770
 
  1  
Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 09:07 pm
@Fido,
Fido;157370 wrote:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Nothing you say matters anyway because every argument you use I have created for you, as you can see in the picture in the link. If you can not see it, it is a pyramid with my name all the way on the top, while yours is all the way at the bottom, and a line secures me from you ever reaching me.

You can not use my creations against me, you would be copyrighting if you were to do that.

Sorry, but you are wrong.
0 Replies
 
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 09:20 pm
@dave2770,
I must be because I cannot read let alone right...
0 Replies
 
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 04:39 am
@dave2770,
Sorry, can't read wall of talkative txt, please shorten.
0 Replies
 
MeetVirginia
 
  1  
Reply Thu 6 May, 2010 09:59 pm
@dave2770,
Why do humans have to be dumb? Maybe we just live in a society incompatible with human nature.
0 Replies
 
mark noble
 
  1  
Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 11:24 am
@dave2770,
Hi all,

Who says "Humans are dumb"? And in comparison to what?

By Dumb, you mean stupid? Mankind is both, stupid and intelligent - In equal causal measures.

One man's pleasure, is another man's pain

Journey excellently.

Mark...
0 Replies
 
Ergo phil
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 11:48 am
@dave2770,
People hate you not because you think rape is okay, they hate you because you are a hypocrite about it.
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 01:23 pm
@Ergo phil,
Ergo;165808 wrote:
People hate you not because you think rape is okay, they hate you because you are a hypocrite about it.

Jeez... Who is that directed at???
0 Replies
 
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 02:44 pm
@dave2770,
dave2770;157368 wrote:
First of all we are at the bottom of the pyramid so I am admitting to the elites that are on top or above the pyramid perhaps that I am being defeated by your understanding of the universe.

Anyway, why are humans so stupid? We always say that thoughts should not be limited, and yet are dumb enough to come to a point where if I say I am ok with rape they will suddenly hate me for it.

It's as if I am paying my friend so he can continue being my friend, and yet when I say something that my friend believes is evil, my words hack the signal that sent the money to my friend, and I could not keep paying up my money and lost value and I suddenly dropped from the value and care my friend normally puts on me.

Thats how most friendships and mother-son relationships or relationships in general are. At first, we may want sex, but after that, we are brainwashed to marriage if something goes wrong, and after the sex is out of the way, then comes value. In fact, even at first, the guy had enough beauty or sex drive that his value went high enough, even higher than if they were to get married, that he received his needs. During a relationship or marriage, the couple are only interested in each other as long as they follow the stream of society, or the little hole they have in society that they create their secret countercultures, and if they say or do something that goes way outside of society, they lose value, they may have some left, they may perhaps have another $100 bill left, and they can pay their husband or wife a down payment of $100, and promise another infinite amount of money as long as he or she keeps you and does not divorce you. If there is no money then you two will be legally split up. If a man is abusive to the wife then the man loses value to the wife and gets up and leaves. However, in inter gender relationships, sex can plug the holes, but normal guy to guy or girl to girl friendships can be suddenly ruined because a guy can not value from another guys sex organ because society does not approve or accept this method of transaction.

Yes, in normal boys not prone to this brainwashing, boys find themselves doing many things that today we consider "gay". I am not condoning people to become gay neither am i gay myself, I am just telling the truth.

I was talking about how if I say I am ok with rape, then people will hate me for it. Why? I can say rape as much as I want what do you want to do about it? Why do forums have rules? I know that business and corporation forums should have a rules for the forum but why a Philosophy Forum? Are the people here for the ones at the bottom of the pyramid or against? If for us then why can I not keep saying the n word over and over in the forum? Is it because to keep order? to keep the forum from racial discrimination? but the n word means nothing. Sure it has a history but the way the word is translated in our minds is ridiculous. In our minds it means a person of African Descent, and the person calling the guy the n word somehow also sends evidence that because the guy is black he is inferior through the word. And this false evidence disturbs the person, so the guy tries to deny his heritage and then try to become like the white guy? I am not even white I am actually some type of middle eastern but yet I understand this dillema. Why couldn't they have just revolted and forcefully tried to bring change or just be another great race that would boycott and compete against the US by secretly creating huge businesses and becoming huge that way. Because they wanted to be like everyone else in society, and this goes for Latinos, Europeans, Asians, all those that wanted to fit in. Essentially grab hold of the slave game, you can let go but you choose not to.

You are free to think, but yet all your thoughts are false(Trust Me your at the bottom of the pyramid and almost all your thoughts about the world are completely false and facing away from truth). You are free to have your own business and make tons of money but you dont, instead you are dominated by the huge corporations that you WISH to own.

ALSO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT CAPS LOCK, CAPS LOCK WERE FIRST INVENTED TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM SENDING MESSAGES TO YOUR HEAD.
THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE, THEY SAY IT DISORGANIZES THE FORUM, BUT IT KEEPS PEOPLE WITH MESSAGES AGAINST THE CORPORATION(MINI-GOVERNMENT)TO EITHER FORGET ABOUT EXPOSING INFO ABOUT THE CORP OR TO LESSEN THE HYPNOTIC EFFECT IT WILL HAVE OWN PEOPLE. HEEEEYYY. WHEN YOU READ EVERYTHING IN CAPS, THE VALUE SEEMS MUCH HIGHER. OUR WRITING SYSTEM IS ESSENTIALLY DESIGNED FOR A CIVILIZATION CONTROLLED BY BUSINESS.

Notice how I said ESSENTIALLY, and not pretty much in the paragraph above. Essentially sounded more "professional". If the word pretty much was used instead of essentially in a tv add, the product would get less sales. The system is for money control.

We have freedom of religion, but all it means is freedom of which method you want to be controlled by. Humans never notice any of this.

Freedom of Arms but yet we don't shoot the security guarding the president. Why would the president even have security? Is he that evil and that important in keeping secrets from you that he has security? Oh wait, if he didn't have security the terrorists would strike him because they hate the way of our lives that what.

Do you think jail is not torture? Breaking laws is disturbing the order of society. Murder causes the most chaos in the link of society, this is why they give huge sentences for murderers than people with speed tickets because speed tickets do not distract people from the link of society, and they do not care about your son that was killed at all. They give you the right of trial, but all it means is that they set up a system which you agree on instantly once you sign a paper, and when you are found guilty, you automatically agree to willingly let yourself be tortured. You still get tortured, but people downgrade the significance of it because they subconsciously know that the guy just willingly accepted the punishment, and yet consciously they think that he deserved it because he killed someone. Again, killing someone means that someone had no value to you at all, or threatened your own values about yourself. This of course is why we kill ALMOST EVERYTIME. Go on, start babbling like a baby who cares, state your opinions, but what does it matter when they are wrong. Why are you defending the fact that what I am saying is wrong instead of right? Are you scared of change and don't want to accept the truth for your own selfish reason?

You know what showing respect is? It's when you say the exact opposite of what you wanted to say, or you downgrade its value. When you want to curse your boss you don't, when you want to kill your mom you dont, when you want to disobey someone but you dont, when you want to tell someone the truth but you don't because they dont want to hear it.

No one wants to be outside society, if someone sees that the world adores thin blondes, then if she finds herself overweight and finds that she can not go down or is too lazy to do it, then she will constantly try to downgrade the value of thin blondes so she can rise up to society. No one wants to be ex-communicated, they are so scared of it, but by denying the truth they are killing a part of their selves and their happiness in the long run.

Showing respect also means not copyrighting, in fact, the copyrighting act is very very evil. I will explain that later.

You have the right to form an assembly but it cant be anti-government or government exposition.

You have the right to protest but you still need to buy a license or something for it and once again, its gotta be meaningless, pointless, and say nothing about the government. Essentially not copyright the government.

They can't search you, but a police officer that is trying to search you builds a picture in your head that says:fear. But police are always shown to be good people and security to the free will of people, so that is when because of the security of the people(security of the government), they have the sudden, magical right to search you.

Ammendment V specifically is only for big corporations only. Big corporations will always win the first court case, and when they win, there is a sudden agreement between you and the winner that you will not bother them again.

No cruel punishment, but yet we have jails. Do the people not suffer there? They deserved it? They need to be locked up? They need to be separated from the normal "sane" society, because they are a potential threat to people(government officials)? It's society's fault that we have all these CONTINUING problems. Society almost always causes the spike that causes someone to go on a theft or murder spree.

Don't be hypnotized by words either. If you read a newspaper that says "...charged with Murder and theft..." and another that says "...charged with the theft and murder... remember, they are both the same thing.

Here is the system of control today.

We have the government(actually the government is not even close to the top but lets not discuss this here)at the top, state governments give you the area you want to be controlled in and tell you how to be controlled in the middle, and the one thing that controls you the most are SUPER HUGE corporations like Microsoft, and sports leagues like MLB or NFL. These corporations imitate in a sense a government we choose to pay debts to willingly, and accept it. Corporations are Mini-Governments, they control us more than any other government and they report this info back to the states, and the states report back to the head.

Our own "rights" dominate our lifestyle.

Why do people get involved in the world and care so much about it? Because they are selfish. Some dont want a world where their great grandchildren have no oil, and some are reminded of their own nature, and do not want to accept it, and some just take a dose of both truths.

The fact that murder, theft, and all these evil things existing is absurd. Conceptually, murder only exist and happens with the placement of a government prohibiting people of the right of murder.

The word "right" and "conspiracy" is evil There is no reason anyone should remind us of our rights when we are supposed to believe that we naturally have rights. If we have these rights natural then we dont need to constantly tell ourselves that we are, because we already are, there is no need for it.

Why constantly waste time wondering if 9/11 foreknowledge is a "conspiracy"? It already is true that there clearly was foreknowledge of it why do people still stamp it as conspiracy?

How come brand new musicians or underground musicians with thousands of fans never hide from their fans and never stay away from them, but yet these corporate actors and these presidents all hide and ignore their fans and carry around constant security? Terrorism is constantly thrown in your head so you suddenly dont kill these security men and try to approach the president. Seriously, what is the president hiding that he should be protected by security? Oh wait, we can excuse this because the president is super duper important, and terrorism is bad and they will hurt our daddy president. That's what goes on in your mind huh?

You lose almost all your rights the instance you approach the president within a a certain amount of feet. Why? What are they hiding? Did George Washington or Thomas Jefferson hide from his people in his days? Did he carry around security? No! Almost everyone had guns back in those days, but who was suddenly going to kill Thomas for no reason? What evil thing was he doing? What was he hiding from the public? Nothing! He was appearing to all his fans, and his openness translated to trust.

Remember, Fed, State, Corp... Thats the priority in the US.


You seem as if you are ok with rape, If this is so would you be ok with gang rape say 10 people raping 1 person? What if that 1 person was you are you ok with that?:detective:
0 Replies
 
Khethil
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 02:53 pm
@dave2770,
The initial post goes in so many directions, asking and commenting on so many things at once, its almost impossible to reply/respond/help in any meaningful way.

I'd suggest you try again: Try one topic or subject and ask your questions or state your views - you'll get a much better response that way.
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 06:05 pm
@Khethil,
Khethil;165843 wrote:
The initial post goes in so many directions, asking and commenting on so many things at once, its almost impossible to reply/respond/help in any meaningful way.

I'd suggest you try again: Try one topic or subject and ask your questions or state your views - you'll get a much better response that way.



I like this quote as it seems to be true to me. Quote [the causes of human actions are usually immeasurably more complex and varied than our subsequent examinations of them." - Dostoevsky ]
0 Replies
 
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 07:10 pm
@dave2770,
Talk's cheap. .. A little trolling might be good for the ego... Bad for the public persona...
Zetetic11235
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 07:27 pm
@Fido,
Somebody tried to read excerpts from Noam Chomsky with the third part of Zeitgeist on after getting up on the wrong side of the bed....

That post is as angry as it is ill informed. If you want a well thought out view that might make you a bit more consistent and well-informed I would go ahead and give Noam Chomsky's Year 501 and You Are Being Lied To a shot. Many people might not agree with his positions; but he is well researched. You seem like you'd like him; if he's too light-handed for you try John Zerzan.
0 Replies
 
qualia
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 07:30 pm
@dave2770,
dave2770 wrote:
Conceptually, murder only exist and happens with the placement of a government prohibiting people of the right of murder.


dave2770, I appreciate your post and concerns, but there are a number of internal tensions running through it which I think should be addressed.

Now, for the sake of argument, I think to a given degree, you're trying a critique on government, but ironically, your very critique helps establish the need of government and ends up being a strong defence for this type of institution.

Let's just focus on one of the myriad one liners you spurted out. It's quoted above for reference.

When folk talk of x's 'right' to do q, it means nothing more than x has no obligation not to do q. Thus, if the action really is a right it means other humans have the obligation to respect that right. Rights, just like negative freedom, put constraints on other people.

My right to smoke, is your obligation to put up with me smoking. Your right to murder, is my obligation to put up with you murdering me.

Needless to say, most folk hearing you talk would gladly end up surrendering their right to murder- if only to sleep better at night - and erect the grand Leviathan to prevent you from exercising your right to murder them.

Also, within this talk of rights, why would folk have the obligation to be murdered? It doesn't really make a lot of sense, but regardless, on what premises can this obligation be coherently argued?

If I wasn't such a nice, sweet smiling fellow, I could read your entire discourse as the grand defence for tyranny and despotism.
BrianH phil
 
  1  
Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 07:32 pm
@qualia,
i agree with much, not all, of what you say though your views and examples are highly materialistic. It is what society has made it become though and it is what society will understand.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
morals and ethics, how are they different? - Question by existential potential
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Dumb Humans
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 08/07/2020 at 09:10:33