What's the stupidest thing you've done recently?

drom et reve

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2003 09:38 am
Ah, madman; hadn't I told you that you're meant to sniff candles and put bleach in the toilet, not the other way around? Damn...!

Oh no, they sound like two cringeworthy moments, Eva and Soz; the stupidest thing that I did recently was this: I am back at my mother's house, and one of her friends called over before she sets off to Madrid for Christmas. As she was going, she asked me how to ask a Spaniard out. I laughed inside as I imagined her asking ¿quieres joderme? but I intended to tell her the right words. But I lummoxed up and instead of giving her the real words, I unconciously told her to say ¿Amigo, quieres joder conmigo,? which means something rather stronger... it took me about three minutes to realise my mistake, so to avoid an incident, I phoned her up with the right translation, putting it down to syntax. It could have ended up badly, though.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2003 07:03 am
Or she might have had a really good time.

I'm starting a new thread for my latest stupid trick.

http://able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=493014#493014
0 Replies

frankemp

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 02:08 pm
crazything
ok here is one real wacky one
I had not slept in 1-1/2 day's,I was coming home from N.O. about 40 miles of driving,I was sssssssssso sleepy,the car light's were hipmotiesing me,i tryed everything to keep awake even heard my self snore[that woke me up]I had been up all night on the computer, pop up's flashing at me and i would delete them. OK, now I'm at the point to tell the stupid thing i done.
the car's tail light's were flashing at me about to drive me crazy in the state of mind I was in. I actually put my hand up in the air as if i were pressing key's trying to delete the tail light'. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Micha

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 09:56 pm
Rather than clicking 'post reply' I keep clicking 'post new topic'
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 01:50 am
Trying to get a discussion started about a topic I'm interested in without it being highjacked by right wingdings.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 03:07 am
How on earth did I miss this thread? I'll be back when I'm not too tired and ready for bed.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 06:09 am
Posted a long and well thought out post to Individual's thread on "thought origination" and hit the wrong key. grrrrrrrrrrrr!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 04:07 pm
Okay-stupid Northeasterner for the day--I will wear the label well, but with my head hung low.

Pulling into the drive at work--WOW, lots of ice this morning so, just take it slow and roll into the space.
Yeah, then break to stop instead--car lurches forward into large boulder.
All I can say is that Im happy the boulder was large enough to keep me from going over the edge into the town brook yet, not so sharply edged as to put more than a NICE deep ding in the front of my car.

Rolling Eyes

Someday Ill listen to myself, Im just not sure when
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 08:00 pm
OOOOOOOOOHHHHH. Quinn. Glad for that boulder positioning by whoever did the parking lot...

My bus/partner and I may be doing a cliff edge park. (Or may not, we are part of a team going for it.) I particularly like that that boulder was There.

Plus the more important, that you are ok and posting.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 08:03 pm
Oh yes, I highly suggest the boulder thing then....definately.

I have been told that the guys who plow the lot dumped the little BobCat into the brook last year--so, the boulders work for the smaller of us but, the bigger machinery I guess just has to take its chances.

Now I have my answer however to...why are there like 3 boulders in the brook that dont look like any of the rest of them?

Smile
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 08:06 pm
And um, yes, Ill take the jarring compared to getting a crane to get my car out of a waterway...ESPECIALLY at this temperture...its all good, whew.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 09:33 pm
Yah, but I happen to hate fakey boulders, just my own thing.
Bring in big ones, that make sense re local rocks.

Slip sliding away...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:14:49