Of the willing

manfred

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2009 06:00 am
This is the only thread i'll ever start,i would much rather annoy other people with answers that go nowhere,which brings me to my question:How far are you willing to go to prove a point,or if you prefer,what makes you think anyone will truely understand what your trying to do for them if you yourself already know it's pointless?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 464 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Arjuna

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2009 06:36 am
@manfred,
manfred;98960 wrote:
This is the only thread i'll ever start,i would much rather annoy other people with answers that go nowhere,which brings me to my question:How far are you willing to go to prove a point,or if you prefer,what makes you think anyone will truely understand what your trying to do for them if you yourself already know it's pointless?

Pointlessness is the great undoer. It's always there. It needs no champion. To push it on someone is malicious, and... pointless.

In anything, it's good to ask: why do I have this motivation? What is it I'm really aiming for? If I lay seige to a castle, do I have a need to become static in the seige instead of going forward? Where is the castle I'm attacking. Out there... or in here? Who is the defender? Why does the defender need to be subdued? What are the opposites here?

The battle between the opposites is part of their existence. In the end, they are eternally one. The great battle may be the explosive show that preceeds their resolution into one. But their unity implies their separation. Both unity and separation are eternal.
manfred

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2009 06:45 pm
@Arjuna,
Both unity and separation are eternal

Are you suggesting that eternity is forever undecided?
0 Replies