The Superconsciousness

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 12:42 am

The physical universe and the Superconsciousness

All information, both past, present, and future, exists in the ""Superconsciousness"." The "Superconsciousness" (or Collective Mind) transcends time and space and with diligent practice, is consciously accessible from the deep state of awareness.

Sentient"intelligent beings in the universe are interconnected in what I call the Superconsciousness" this is not God; it is where information comes from for all accurate predictions and visions, whether auditory, visual, or emotional. It encompasses all that is and all that will be in our universe. In truth, it is where our thoughts go to and come from. We only perceive these whispering thoughts in our brain and usually take little notice of them but we should try to be more aware and connect with this source of universal knowledge for the benefit of humankind, we have learned to filter out them to our disadvantage.

I see it as something similar to the hive mind of the bee or ant but that, which connects all higher beings in one consciousness throughout the universe. I speculate this "Superconsciousness" is finite consisting of finite albeit highly intelligent life forms throughout the universe and "is not the infinite creator God" but one of his creations. A sort of galactic, or universal internet, think how useful this source would be if only we could gain access to it when we want to?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 411 • Replies: 0
No top replies