Do you think you might be a part of God himself??

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 12:15 am
I wrote this essay while still a member of the curezone near death forum

Who are we really in the now?

ISAIAH CHAPTER 9 VERSE 2 The people walked in darkness have seen a "GREAT LIGHT" and they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death upon them has the LIGHT shined

The essential complete you, or your whole real essence, is a field of awareness that interacts with its own self (Soul) and then becomes both mind/brain and body. In other words, you are consciousness or spirit, which then conceives, constructs, governs, and becomes the mind/brain and the body. The real you are inseparable from the patterns of intelligence that permeate every fiber of creation. Holographic quantum mind and universe linked as one entity

At the deepest level of existence, you are an infinite eternal Being, and you are nowhere and everywhere at the same time. There is no other "you" than the entire cosmos. The God + cosmic mind create the physical universe, and the personal mind/brain (Soul) experiences the physical universe. But in truth, the cosmic mind and our personal mind are both permeated by "God The Infinite Consciousness". "God The Infinite Consciousness" is our source, and all manifestation is inherent within it.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED DURING MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE I BECAME GOD FOR A TINY MOMENT

"God the Infinite Consciousness" observing itself creates the notion of observer, or the soul; the process of observation, or the mind; and that which is observed, or the body and the world. The observer and the observed create relationships between themselves; this is space. The movement of these relationships creates events; this is time. But all these are none other than the "God the Infinite Consciousness" itself.

In other words, we are "God the Infinite Consciousness" with a "localized point of view" An aspect or facet of the great reality we call God. And yet our whole system of thought divides the "Great Observer God" from the observed us; it divides the "God the Infinite Consciousness" into a world of objects separated by space and time. The "the intellect of the brain" imprisons us in a cage of fictitious images, a suffocating web of space, time, and causation. As a result, we lose touch with the true nature of our reality, which is powerful, boundless, immortal, and free.

We are all prisoners of the "the intellect of the brain". And the "the intellect of the brain's mistake in one simple sentence is this: It mistakes the image of reality for reality itself. It squeezes the soul into the volume of a body, in the span of a lifetime, and now the spell of mortality is cast. The image of the self overshadows the unbounded Self, and we feel cut off or disconnected from "God the Infinite Consciousness", our source.

This is the beginning of fear, the onset of suffering, and all the problems of humanity from our minor insecurities to our major catastrophes like war, terrorism, and all other acts of human degradation. To one who is trapped in the prison of the "the intellect of the brain", all indeed is suffering.

But the cause of the suffering can and should be averted. Ignorance of our real nature causes the inner self to be obscured. But when ignorance is destroyed, the powerful, unbounded, free nature of the self is revealed, and we are released into the knowledge of unimaginable freedom, peace, love and everlasting joy.

The real you are non-material and therefore not subject to the limitations of space, time, matter, and causation. The soul, the spirit, the essential you, is beyond all that. In this very moment, you are surrounded by a pure consciousness. Pure consciousness illuminates and animates your mind and body, and it is powerful, nourishing, invincible, unbounded, and free.

Pure consciousness, "God the Infinite Eternal Spirit", animates and sustains everything in existence, which means it is omniscient (all knowing), omnipresent (present in all locations simultaneously), and omnipotent (all powerful). "And when we learn and grow and evolve into understanding we shall be all those things also, indeed co- creators with God"

We are a field of awareness; your essence is pure consciousness, or soul/ spirit, which becomes both the mind and the body.

The "the intellect of the brain" mistakes the image of reality around it, for all reality itself, and this image overshadows the real you.

When you identify with your real essence, you escape the prison of the "the intellect of the brain", and enter the world of the infinite, unbounded and free

If we think of the Trinity, the Great Light is God, The light house if you like, IS HE who shines his LIGHT on Christ person, the One who came, but they are the same LIGHT, the Holy Spirit is just the great LIGHT pervading existence FLASHING ALL OVER EXISTENCE with his presence all three are ONE LIGHT

Peace and light to all
Alan

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 733 • Replies: 4
No top replies

meditationyoga

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 12:01 am
@Alan McDougall,
It is definite as long as god exists. No part can be seperate from the whole. Therefore because I am a part of the universe, if God is the Universe, I am a part of God.
Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 07:14 am
@meditationyoga,
meditationyoga;70268 wrote:
It is definite as long as god exists. No part can be seperate from the whole. Therefore because I am a part of the universe, if God is the Universe, I am a part of God.

The universe is no more than a tiny quantum particle held in the mind of the unimaginably omiall entity we call God and yes we are part of God, how could we be anything else

Peace and Light to meditationyoga
meditationyoga

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 02:29 pm
@Alan McDougall,
I don't ever get sentimental about it. It is not something you think, reason, logic and then go on with your miserable life. It is something you have to search, experiment, try different techniques. Use love, intelligence and wisdom to catapult you into something you've always known to be there. If you use 99% you won't make it. 100% perfect satisfaction with life. Calm and silence. 100%
Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:03 pm
@meditationyoga,
m
Quote:
editationyoga
I don't ever get sentimental about it. It is not something you think, reason, logic and then go on with your miserable life. It is something you have to search, experiment, try different techniques. Use love, intelligence and wisdom to catapult you into something you've always known to be there. If you use 99% you won't make it. 100% perfect satisfaction with life. Calm and silence. 100%

Check out my essay in the Creative Writing subforum you might find it interesting
0 Replies