I'm seaching for John (old and new)

ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 02:22 pm
OaKMaN - the dog-lovers always keep you in their hearts.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 02:30 pm
thank you beth, woof woof wag wag
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 02:51 pm
I often think of you and your canine love, when my doggies are fussy or sad. And if I get a bit annoyed when the little girl dog acts up, I think of you, and am glad she's with me to be annoying.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 03:26 pm
Heh Beth. Yep dogs are a fulltime responsibilty and they do have their moments when they can be quite exasperating. But you can't help but love them.
We are planning to move to the coast in the new year and I think I'll get another dog.
If my attitude about animals helps give you a lift, then that's good.
My wife says that she felt so much safer with a dog in the house, when i was away on business
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 03:59 pm
glitterbag, sounds like my cav is just your springer in miniature. There are many wonderful dogs in our building, and only a handful of deserving owners. Wink
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 05:17 pm
Patio, I hope you didn't find my ex-husband?????
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:25 pm
Oh.

Ooops.
0 Replies

punky

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:08 pm
Who loves Vizsla's?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 04:28 am
I do, they are very loving. My Vizsla and Spaniel are the same age and now that Sadie has figured out that the Spaniel (Chloe) really can't hear much of anything any more, she has been raiding her dog food. I've caught her in the act, and you know there is no such thing as enough food for the Vizsla. Right now I have to go back to bed, it's getting harder to spell correctly. I'll be back in a few.
0 Replies