Philosophers Stone

No0ne

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:02 am
This is the most wonderfull parable there ever is, for so long it's meaning has stayed hidding within the shadow's of information, within are day and age we live within...

It was fortold of a way to turn a rock into the worth of a rock of gold, yet are understanding of the working's of the physical world point's to the fact that it could never be done, yet there is a way to make a normal stone, turn have the same worth as a stone of gold..

The way how is the same way how a stone of gold is worth anything.

For we have said it has worth, therefore since people say it dose, they have made it have worth, because they have said it has worth...

Long ago they had the understanding of that they could use there philosophy to create a stone, that was worth what they say its worth, and in doing so made it have that worth they said.

Yet in doing such action's they had create false need's for item's within people's life's, and had tricked them into thinking that they needed somthing that they didnt need to live there life. This was the second effect of using the philosophers stone.

The Free Mason groupe has deemed this there top secret and there soul mean's of creating wealth from nothing, for to them nothing is somthing and that somthing is the somthing that they say, and therefore making it what they say it is.

Yet people unknownenly use money, which has no real worth, yet it has the worth that people has said it has, and therefore they have made it have worth, through there created need for such a thing, yet money only has worth, if you can trust the $10 you got in your hand can buy you $10 of food or somthing you desire, if not money would be worthless, for there would be no true trust that you could gain $10 of food . This was also the same problem with using the philosophers stone, the public didnt trust that the thing's the philosophers where trying to sell was realy worth the price they said it had, yet the people that knew the correct way's of speach to sell there product at any price they asked, allways got the price they asked for, yet i could not prove a statment, yet i know that meany of they knew the true way's of mental scam's and the correct way of using the philosophers stone to become rich...

Yet the Philosopher's Stone is just a concept, and is also a tool.
the concept is used within every aspect of life that we live today, yet it is not spoke of within the way of such, for to the public, money is money, schools are schools, goverments are goverments..... they donot see nor have the perception of seeing what would be seen as the direct usage of the Philosopher's Stone's power on the public to create a stable controlable Country.... This is also the Third effect of using the philosopher stone....

Please post your comment's on what i have typed, or just post a thought on what you think the philosophers stone is or dose, or what it was intended for, Or other.

*-=(To Do onto other's as want done onto one's self)=-
*note--> I will give your point of view and perception of the topic, the same amount of respect as my own, Hence i would want the same done onto my self, for i will do the same onto other's. So please speak your mind with truth and compastion for the word's you type and think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 886 • Replies: 5
No top replies

No0ne

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 12:54 pm
@No0ne,
Why would they call it a philosophers stone, if it was speaking of physical step's to turn anything into gold?

Philosophy is that of the working's of thought, therefore it's a more logical outcome for it to speak of mental step's to turn anything into gold. Would it be not? or would it be?
0 Replies

de budding

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 07:13 am
@No0ne,
Well firstly the irony of...

'Its meaning has stayed hiding within the shadows of information'

Through sheer brute force, that information has manifested into technology, which in turn has developed the particle accelerator making it possible to turn led into gold.

Is this controlling, stone-masonry idea simply materialism?

Dan.
No0ne

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 12:06 pm
@de budding,
In a way, yes it could be allso seen as materialism, yet one of the main point of controlling, is for the purpose of self presaverance of one's own point of view and perception of such.

The word brain washing came from china, they used it on the goverment's and parents used a form of method to shape there childs\publics perception of how thing's should be and are, to the perception and point of view to the desire's of what the goverment deemed as correct, for the purpose of self presaverance of there tradition's and there very point of view of life.

This is a fine example how a method of controling the way how people should live was done onto a large amount of people. Yet now aday's it is still done within america mainly due to the open manipulation of the public. Done by corp's, goverment, media, and them self's.

The history of trade as been a blood bath of con game's, false prices open manipulation of the perception of the true worth of an item, and this list go's on and on, yet meany of those thing's still go on today, yet they self justify there action's by using the "laws" that were laid down. Yet they are still scamming the public for there own self persaverance of the large pocket book's...

Yes money gave a blanced trade market for item's, yet people still differ on what the true price is of there chicken's, hence my chicken was grown with this super good corn only, therefore it is worth 4 chickens LOL! Yet money opend the door for local and world wide collevtive organization's or people to use methods of controling people's money, that was the day bank's were used to create that control.
Yet they allways did somthing that the people said was needed, hence Im sure you can say that banks are needed and why they are usfull, yet there action's have hidden effect's that are not talked about within the correct words that match there action's, its like me saying that the cup is half full, when its half empty. In one way there callen it one thing, yet its realy another :/

well people could not control a large amount of people, or even insure there self persaverance if they did not have some means to control, yet without the materialism that the public seek's after as a need, there would be a lack of control.

Yet I will point out that if people are given money for there work, then they spend there money, and that money go's to people that do not give back any amount of money to those that spent it in any way shape or form. Well just look at your avatar the money go's around but just pile's up at one spot, never coming back to the thing's that gave to it. Or see it as we are all tossing are money into a funnel, its not guna come back to us.

There must be of form of equivalent exchange, so if you take money from people and give them a product, complet the cycle and give back to the soruce that gave to the person that gave you the money, so therefore money go's around and around, would give balance, yet people have diffrent point's of view on what would be the equivalent to such, so there perception's of the worth of an object, or another persons perception of what the worth is, will make it worth what it is. -.-' so it would not be truly equivalent amount to the reciever or the giver, unless they shared the same point of view of the worth of an item..Yet people there are so meany things that allso effect the two people's perception of its worth, most of the time, people just tell them what it is worth, so hey i gusse thats how much it's worth!....not in my mind :/

Anyway's in one point in time in the future the best system that will bring balance and order to all thing's would be the concept of All For One, One For All.
all give to one, that give's to all, coruption and greed is what mankind dose with large amount's of power... So All people will give to the people, that gives to the people, the basic need's of life and self persaverance. equivalent exchange is hard method to use, to combat such action's that have bound us by the (balls) THANKS CONTRACTS....I gusse the pen is mightyer than the sword, in a few way's, the pen can make you a slave to the desire's of another..a sword(mouth) speak's and dose not write... It's hard for me to type this kind of thing's for my sword is far swifter and cleaner than my pen's typing >.<!
0 Replies

de budding

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:23 pm
@No0ne,
Well I think I'm still following your train of thought XD

"All For One, One for All."

So what steps should we take? If I am 'one for all' I will get exploited. So how can we get every one to take the moral high ground all at once? Is this even possible?

Time and time again it feels like such a good idea to lead by example, but as you said; deceit, scam and con are all a part of our trading history and to make things worse, as you insist, the 'trade' could itself be a scheming control device. Is it worth it?

On the contrary though, are we already there? After all I can only lie and succeed because it is the norm to tell the truth and be honest. Those scammers and conmen you mention can only scam and con because it is the norm not to. My immorality (as a pseudo-existentialist I make my own moral standard) is observing others follow a rule you break.

So, what should I do?

Dan.
0 Replies

No0ne

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 02:15 pm
@No0ne,
Yes, correct bad seek's good, to take advantage of good, and good seek's bad to save/punish/ect

You ask what you should do, well the only thing people can do, safe gaurd the six thing's you need to live your phyiscal life
1.food
2.water
3.air
4.shelter
5.entertainment
6.love/reproduction

So far money tend's to help alot in the endless quest for the founding six.
So like everyone now aday's, you must work within the working's of the world.
Untill the day that someone use's money to buy world peace, and end world hunger, making food,water, and shelter free, currently that price tag is some where within the 538billion price tag.

So the way how thing's are now, point to an end, that there will be one corparation the take's care of the six basic need's for satainable life.

The only way is to use to full effect of the Philospher stone, on the corparation's and the goverment's of the world, that action's effect the protection and the purity of the founding six. Hence 7.The protection and sastained purity of the founding six.

Computer's and A.i's will aid in correcting the un-needed action's and product's that corparation's sell to the people... mainly because the reason why people exploit one another, is for money, which in tern's gain's access to the founding six need's of life.

I could say more, yet I dont see that it is a correct action for me to be disclosing some form's of information, yet.

Anyway's Are Mind and are thought's and point of view and perception of it all, has made the problem's, therefore sence we hold the thing that made the problem's we allso hold the thing that can solve the problem's without creating more problem's out of the solution. (Hence are brain has made them, hence are brain can fix them, just take's time)

Everything is just outdated, and need's an upgrade, this is like a transational period, from the old way of how thing's of done, to the new way, which is truly fair for all.

Money is the problem, and it is allso the key in fixing the problem, and all other problem's....it's just there hasnt been a public face, that has steped up to take the bill for the solution ^.^, yet.

Time will tell, so it's best to sit back relax and let them all whine and cry about such easy thing's to fix... It's hard to get thing's done if you are working in the light of the world, therefore it's best to work in the shadow's, hence in the backround with no one knowing, this way there wont be any conflict's.

My little saying for awhile has been (Buy peace not war) ^.^
Sorry if i have been jumping around to difrent topic's and seem a little hard to follow, what i realy would like to talk about or say, Im not allowed to yet...
0 Replies