Welcome to the members interview section here on philforum. The members interviews
section enables you to get to know its individual members a bit better while also giving you another venue through which you can talk about your hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc. So try to be as genuine as possible, and most of all have fun!
However, there are a few things that must be understood before either submission or response to these questionnaires.
1. The interview itself is a pre-established questionnaire available to all members of the forum to post in their own respective threads. This questionnaire cannot be changed, added to, or subtracted from in the interest of keeping things uniform and tidy unless otherwise noted by the staff.
2. Unless otherwise requested by the member, the thread will be open to anyone and everyone wishing to learn more about the respective member.
3. We strongly encourage that all members remain respectful and courteous towards one another in these interview threads.
4. The interview thread is primarily for questions and not debate, so take it outside (the interview section).
5. Be very careful how much personal information you put into your questionnaire.
6. The staff reserves the right to amend or remove anything which is in violation of the forum rules or anything that deviates from the specifics of the member interview rules (which are not a lot, just complete the questionnaire and keep things civil in the thread).