Do ETs visit our planet?

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 06:11 am
Sometime ago I saw some sceptical comments in the Forum as far as the existence of ETs.

I suggest those who are sceptics to visit The Stargate Chronicles by Clark C. McClelland
there is plenty of information there from retired top military/intelligence men of USA giving evidence on the fact that UFOs and ETs real existence.

Check out the Interview with Sen. Barry Goldwater in the Incidents blog and lots of others.

Starchild
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,595 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Refus

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 02:39 pm
@starchild phil,
If the ET's or wizards wanted us to know that they exist, why don't they post their genome on the internet and the purpose of every gene, since they should have gotten that far. I asume that they could watch out tv-transmisions and learn the language or get litterature. If they are here there should be no problems for them to get on a computer and make a website with the genome of any alien animal with description and appearence, their version of labrat. Pictures of alien animals, alien music history converted to mp3 atleast, full language description combined with Alien TV transmision. And if these things cannot convince, why care cause the purpose of every house ie. cell of the organism/body ie. community is to post its solution to a particular problem. The existence of aliens does not solve any problem. They are merely a cell in the organism. Similar to a transplanted organ that is rejected by the organism, the aliens are rejected by society cause they are not identical enough. The society is not ready for aliens. The aliens are not ready for society. Yet. We both need to adjust. If they came, they shouldn't have. They know that. I don't know if we are even ready to percieve electromagnetical signals yet. I guess we are, but "you should not talk to an alien, if you did not meet half way".
starchild phil

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 03:17 am
who cares?
0 Replies

starchild phil

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 03:18 am
@Refus,
Just get into that website
0 Replies

starchild phil

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 04:17 am
My answer of "who cares?" was meant for Philippe.

My answer of "Just get into that website" is meant for Refus.

Greetings to all,

Starchild
0 Replies

Electra phil

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 07:08 pm
Philippe wrote:
If Starchild does not care what Plato, Aristotle et alii think, then what is she doing on a Philosophy site?

Are there not plenty of sites out there for those who prefer UFO's and science-fiction, to Philosophy?

Overcome gravity.

The Octave of Energy
0 Replies

starchild phil

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 02:22 am
@starchild phil,
Philippe, you are so narrow-minded that you are not even open to get the answers where you can find them. I gave you a website where people who have been in authority - today, not thousands of years ago - and in the know of what was being covered up (because they were part of the cover-up) and you don't even have the curiosity to go and look at it.

And
0 Replies

starchild phil

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 03:13 am
@starchild phil,
Philippe,
I have the best philosophy in the world as given directly from God Himself to Dr. Russell, why should care about what other 'egos' had come up with hundreds and thousands years ago? I already know more than they did, why should I waste my 'thought- power' in thinking, reading and caring about what they said.

And you are so narrow minded that you even lack the curiosity to go and check it out, whether ETs exist or not from a website you were given.
The people who talk in there are still living today and they were all people in authority and part of the cover-up to ensure the public would not find out the truth. Their real names are given too, but NO, you are not interested because like the majority of people - who are not thinkers - unless they see them personally themselves they don't believe.
But you like to cloak yourself as a "thinker" by showing off your interest in some previous philosophers. Well, good luck to you.

Furthermore, what do you think you are doing incarnating yourself in a time like this of the greatest transition for earth if not to witness what is actually happening? And how can you be a witness if you do not even care to know about what is happening?

We are not talking of science fiction here: even Dr. Russell confirmed the existence of other sentient life all over the universe. And besides, don't you know that what was science fiction yesterday is reality today? And you have no idea how much more than science fiction has already become a reality even though hidden from the public.

Be well, and have a fantastic New Year,

Starchild

starchild phil

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 03:21 am
@starchild phil,
Philippe,
sorry about the above, I lost the message before finishing it.

And then, when I finished it it got posted in the Philosophy forum:
so go and see it there.

Starchild
Electra phil

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:05 am
@starchild phil,
Starchild,

Because of certain insinuations by Justin about conflict, love and cooperation--I am taking the open door here in this thread to say something to you. You are welcome to take it or leave it, of course...and I do this at the risk of being judged as a whackjob or nutcase by others on this board, but I feel it is important and related to this board as it has been created in the spirit of the Russell's teachings and the experience with cosmic consciousness.

I am not certain if it is simply you are a poor communicator, or if you feel you have all the answers so you continued to prompt and patronize me regarding my interests and subsequent posts---but it is you not knowing me or my experiences that seems to be one of the problems between us. This is something I would like to resolve. You will forgive the length of this, but I want to be as clear as possible and move past whatever it is the issue you have with me.

I stated in another thread that you and I were not having an exchange of graciousness. Twice I asked you what you meant by a certain insults, doubts and suspicions you blindsighted me with and you never answered. Again, out of nowhere on another thread, you came from behind and accused me of being a person that had simply read something and so thinks I know something and all of what I have posted proved this to be true in your mind.

This is absolutely not true.

First, let me be clear on my intentions and experience, which have been judged and criticized by you. I was very excited to hear that you were joining this board because of the screename you had chosen and because of your experience with the Russell's teachings and the Russell's themselves. Since your arrival here, I see very little elevated consciousness in your discussions. It is extremely puzzling to me that someone who has studied these things and proposes themselves to be of extraordinary knowledge, insight and experience conducts themselves in what seems to be such a poking, rude and offending manner.

Your posts also do not reflect an experience with consciousness, but rather focus very strongly on third dimensional histories with extraterrestrials and observed astronomical occurrences.

My experience with the issue at hand-- ET contact, consciousness, and theophany has been one that has changed my life radically from that of a lost and angry person scuffling around in the dark to a completely different person full of hope, love, flowers, fresh air, God, knowledge, understanding and beauty. I believe these experiences are for some to pass on to others to help change the Titanic course of this world. You believe otherwise, I have guessed as you say it is "too late for that". So you must see a world end coming?

In my previous discussion with you regarding ETs of negative polarity, what I was saying to you is I never met an ET of what I perceived to be of negative polarity. This is just my experience as it has happened, and what I was trying to communicate to you. I never said that I never met an ET, or in the end that I am not one. In Mexico there are no reported cases of abductions with "bad ETs" simply because in Mexico the consciousness is different. They expect miracles and so this is what they experience in the phenomenon called ET contact and abduction. One of my dear friends is one of the world's top UFO researchers and so this is where I get this information.

Now as far as my experience goes...I am not pretending to completely understand everything because this is one of the worst ways to approach life, I believe. But since I was a child, I have known that I was "not from here". At the age of five or six, I had a communication from my "parents in the stars". Ages 5 - 10 I had innumerable contact experience (never "bad" - but was afraid at times). At age 38 I received theophany at a reiki session and downloaded so much information it would have filled an entire house with books. Then subsequently, more contact and experience with altered reality states. After these experiences, I have gone the world talking to others who have had these experiences, to better define it, to understand the meaning of it, and to also know what to do with it -- or really if something should be done with it at all.

I believe GALACTIC consciousness is different from COSMIC consciousness. Galactic consciousness is within the realm of earth-based perceptions of "the other" and the interconnected an inherent oneness of this perceived universe and its inhabitants. Cosmic consciousness takes that knowledge a step further, as it does something transcendental to the SPIRIT of a person.

I was really hoping that you and I could "magnify the light" rather than you telling me that I should squelch my voice or that it is doubtful what has happened to me. I cannot change you and you cannot change me, but if we believe something to be true that Mr. Russell said that it would be to uphold the ideals of love and beauty and to actualize the genius of ourselves. I believe adamently that this ability is inherent in every single one and that by being given this opportunity through the grace of God, it is to be shared and ignited in others. Otherwise, the light is kept under a bowl for only the self.

You have a long way to go in illustrating this with your communications. If you believe it is too late for this or that the voice of spirit should be silenced, you have met the wrong person on your voyage, because it urges me that this is not true and that your take on this should be challenged in the spirit of love.

If it comes from this post I receive another one of your one line slams or insults, you can be rest assured that you will not hear from me again. If I am met in the spirit of cooperation and the light, I am more than willing to forgive what you have said and move into further discussions on these topics with you, which I want to do.

As far as the Home Study Course, I have only received it very recently and am making my way through it. You were mistaken to think I had anything of WR's when we 'met'. I have only come across a few quotes online. So far, what I have read is not very inspirational, for the mere fact that this is information I have already received in this 'download'.

As far as to Phillipe and his wondering at how all this is applicable at all to a philosophy forum: I believe all knowledge is One. I believe that all ways of going are attempts to get somewhere. It is what destination we are setting our sight to, is what determines our journey. I believe the human race is evolving through its consciousness which will effect science, education, spirituality, and all realms of socio-political practices. I believe I have experienced a kind of 'future sight' or stepped into an area of experience that is surely not the norm, but will proceed throughout the species, either rather suddenly or over increments of 'time'. We are discussing things here in the context of Walter Russell, so this will be challenging to teachings of the past, but also can illustrate the great wisdom in the writings of great philosophy.

Philosophy should be a LIVING THING -- and I am working to make this so. Despite the harsh criticism, ill manners and superior attitudes of others.
Justin

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 09:42 am
@Electra phil,
First and foremost, ET's do not belong in the Walter Russell forum. This topic should have been posted elsewhere.

Electra, thank you for expressing yourself in a way that is peaceful and considerate, yet to the point.

I feel inclined to say that this website is the Philosophy Forum. In many other views and visions, philosophy is closely tied to debate and argument however this is not. This forum is to discuss all Philosophy that supports the goals of this forum for it's users... the word that comes to mind is Enrich. This forum on a whole, is not exclusive only to the teachings of Walter Russell and the University however, this particular section is. Russell needs to be known and it's the students of his Philosophy that are going to be important to the recognition of the Russellian Cosmogony.

Not speaking directly to anyone in particular, we all must work on our communication amongst one another. Peaceful, loving, and enriching is ideal and it's important to lift each other up, now drive each other down.

Just a thought... It very easy to see and point out the spec in our brother's eye while there is a log in our own eye... That's my interpretation of it but it's written in Mathew in the Bible. Think about this as it has much meaning.

Thank you again Electra for expressing yourself and thank you Starchild for understanding. Through conflict comes communication and for every action there is a reaction... rythmic balanced interchange.

Have a Happy New Year - all of you!
Electra phil

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 04:43 pm
@Justin,
Dear Justin, I can hardly type because I am trying to pull that big log out of my eye, lol.

But I thought I would share this article I posted on another group to go along with this conversation a bit.

This is a great website and full of all kinds of interesting articles.

How would this effect us philosophically??? It would surely change these stupid conflicts (looking at, judging eachother) and move us into a place where a perceived "outside other" could cause world unity. This is why I believe this phenomenon on some level is an imperative that has been proposed by our own consciousness....some teachings call this earth's galactic initiation. If we look at the history of philosophy and how it has effected physics and vise versa, we can begin to see how this topic does indeed relate to this forum and is not just speculative fringe BS.

Not many scientists are prepared to take tales of alien abduction seriously, but John Mack, a Harvard professor who was killed in a road accident in north London last year, did. Ten years on from a row which nearly lost him his job, hundreds of people who claim they were abducted still revere him.

Professor John E Mack was an eminent Harvard psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and Pulitzer Prize winner whose clinical work had focused on explorations of dreams, nightmares and adolescent suicide.

Then, in 1990, he turned the academic community upside down because he wanted to publish his research in which he said that people who claimed they had been abducted by aliens, were not crazy at all. Their experiences, he said, were genuine. They were not mentally ill or delusional, he said, and it was the responsibility of academicians and psychiatrists not only to take what they said seriously, but to try to understand exactly what that experience was. And if reality as we know it was unable to take these experiences into serious consideration then what was needed was a change in our perception of reality. "What are the other possibilities?" said Mack. "Dreams, for instance, do not behave like that. They are highly individual depending on what's going on in your sub-conscious at the time.

"I would never say, yes, there are aliens taking people. [But] I would say there is a compelling powerful phenomenon here that I can't account for in any other way, that's mysterious. Yet I can't know what it is but it seems to me that it invites a deeper, further inquiry."

http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/

[INDENT]"What do people really want when they think about UFOs? According to John Mack, the first thing they want is for their experiences to stop. Only after they realize they have no power to stop the experience do they begin to to accept a process that is informative and transformative - a process that propels them out of their narcissistic concerns and towards active involvement with environmental values, the survival of humanity and an exploration of spiritually-based consciousness.

- The Vancouver Sun
[/INDENT]
0 Replies

Electra phil

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 03:31 am
Philippe wrote:
Curiosity for the philosophers would be more appropriate to a Philosophy Forum than propaganda from outer space.

This board intrigues me. It is going to be a strange combination of energies. If we give eachother allowance, I think we can see how all these things are connected and also make them useful, if we care to~~

Well, I would like to work this out with starchild, but I am going out of town.

Happy New Year. Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

Refus

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 06:50 am
@starchild phil,
If you see an alien, then let it be. What are we, rasists?
0 Replies

starchild phil

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:12 am
@starchild phil,
Electra, I have nothing against you but I have found no one interested in what I have to share (apart from RememberIAm and Mravo with whom I am in direct contact) in this Forum and I am not interested in debates of any kind as they are counterproductive to alignment. In a debate it is the ego which is at the forefront trying desperately to show and prove how intelligent it is. Therefore I shall not participate in this Forum again.

My best wishes to all. With love and blessings,

Starchild
Electra phil

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:28 pm
@starchild phil,
starchild wrote:
Electra, I have nothing against you but I have found no one interested in what I have to share (apart from RememberIAm and Mravo with whom I am in direct contact) in this Forum and I am not interested in debates of any kind as they are counterproductive to alignment. In a debate it is the ego which is at the forefront trying desperately to show and prove how intelligent it is. Therefore I shall not participate in this Forum again.

My best wishes to all. With love and blessings,

Starchild

Dear Starchild

Thanks for your non-answer and best of luck to you. Remember next time, that you are the one that started it. I was very torn about approaching this with you as I have seen it all before and know how the story goes.

It is an interesting thing to come around attacking people and when they question you about it, to say it is THEIR ego.

Electra
0 Replies

rado

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:38 am
@starchild phil,
starchild wrote:
Sometime ago I saw some sceptical comments in the Forum as far as the existence of ETs.

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/01/08/01288.html

--
Refus

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:05 am
@starchild phil,
Ok, I believe in aliens. They may have programed us. We might all be beta versions of a final super program that makes the aliens happy. Doesn't change logic.
0 Replies

Electra phil

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 03:47 am
@rado,
rado wrote:
Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/01/08/01288.html

--

Soul Infusion/Unified Field

Awakening to our Divine Destiny

The changing phases of the Moon are the result of the interaction between the Sun, Earth and Moon. The Moon is the way, the RELATIONSHIP, between the Sun (the sphere of the Soul) and the Earth (the sphere of our incarnate personality). Living in concert with the changing phases of the Moon, (the experiential / emotional world) serves us to integrate Solar / Sol / Soul awareness into our physical lives. It turns (tunes) the key of our experiential / emotional world to open the door to the Golden Light of our Souls.

Like a musical score, this celestial unfoldment provides the currents that underlie and guide our participation in life's greater evolutionary symphony. Living in attunement to the natural astronomical cycles of life facilitates integration of the greater cosmic energies infusing into the Earth and ourselves--integration of the very Intelligence that is responsible for our spiritual awakening and that supports us to manifest our Divine Destiny.

Soul Infusion and DNA Illumination

Ascension is the embodiment of the totality of our soul essence--to infuse our higher vibrational light bodies into our incarnate forms--to incarnate fully and illuminate, and thus to live in quantum or unified galactic awareness (Soul-Source Aware). Ascension is the refinement of the vibrational mode of the body, not leaving the body. The vibrational mode of the body is tuned by the hydrogen atom, which composes the phosphodiester (light-bearing) circuitry or lattice that forms the double-stranded DNA molecule. The hydrogen atom is also the primary component of the intercellular water that makes up our bodies. The structure of this water, or lymph (which means living spring), is determined by the resonance of the hydrogen atom and its bonding angle which organizes water's molecular form.

Hydrogen is the Mother Element, the element of the Sun / Soul. The DNA is the "Urn of the Soul." Our soul intelligence, or subtle-energy light-body, expresses through the DNA. The current tuning of the DNA impedes the flow of consciousness, our soul intelligence only trickles through the DNA, not quite lighting it up. Thus, the double-stranded molecule functions in its lower-vibrational reflective mode of shadow and reflection, of bio-logic--the mentalization of life, where we use the reasoning process only comparing opposites to learn. This is why we perceive and experience a world a shadow and reflection--the world of duality. It is also why we continue to experience pain and struggle and live in disharmony, disease, degeneration, and death rather than in radiant health and unified awareness.

As the atomic mode of hydrogen is re-tuned, the DNA molecule begins to super-conduct consciousness. When this fully occurs, the DNA illuminates into one radiant spiral of light, which is the DNA's intended functional mode. We no longer experience a world of shadow and reflection but one of radiant light. We no longer function as bio-logical beings, but as unified bio-luminescent beings in galactic awareness (in God consciousness / cosmic consciousness). We realize (in epistemological awareness) rather than mentalize as we become self-realized beings of light in love.

The DNA's current dysfunctional mode, (I suggest) is not due to our own doing, having done something wrong, but is a function of the tuning of the astrophysical system in which we exist; i.e., Earth's orientation in our solar system and our solar system's orientation in our galaxy. In addition, the transition in the DNA functional modality from an unillumined to illumined mode is governed by the continually changing tuning of our evolutionary astrophysical system. See the Precessional Cycle of the Holy Cross.

As we move through this cycle, Earth's polar axis geometrically reorients in its evolutionary system--Earth's solar gravomagnetic field reorients in the unified field of galactic awareness. As this occurs, the atomic mode of hydrogen also reorients, or re-tunes (returns), to a galactic based resonance. Thus, our state of perceptual awareness is time-locked with Earth's precessional Cycle of the Holy Cross, which governs the evolutionary unfoldment of consciousness on Earth. The reorientation in our atomic modality causes a phenomenal acceleration of neurological and biological change within our selves. Facilitating this change in our atomic modality is the key to our physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing as we move through the primary evolutionary transition (opportunity) occurring NOW. Hence, the greater value of living in conscious attunement to the natural astrophysical evolutionary cycles.

Soul Infusion, and our subsequent return to unified-field awareness (Christ Consciousness), requires a proper neurological balance. Living in attunement to the solunar cycle is a primary key to help establish this balance. When achieved, a triangular corridor opens (the tuning of the key) in our neurological system (between the Pineal, Hypothalamus, and Pituitary) that allows the decent of the soul through the body.

During this process we must work to ground soul down through the mental and emotional layers (or aspects) of self and into the DNA, into our physical molecular structure. This allows the other bio-energy centres (chakras) to function at a soul-level resonance. This also allows new types of hormonal secretions from the brain's control centre (the pituitary) that support a refined biological process. The soul-level activation of the DNA awakens our latent future (galactic) coding which in turn allows our transmutation into our refined bio-luminescent form.

As we become soul aware, we become unified beings fully grounded in our bodies rather than being fragmented into apparently separate spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical aspects. In addition, we no longer experience a separation between the totality of our soul's experience (past lives) and our current lives--stretched out in time. We live from the experiential wisdom of our souls' total incarnate experience as the experiences of all of our incarnations coalesce into our embracing here and now awareness...

...a place found only within the deepest folds of our hearts.

The stars would not be in the Heavens
if we were meant to walk in darkness.

http://www.lunarplanner.com/
0 Replies

Refus

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 11:22 am
@starchild phil,
Answer the question, what about them aliens? BTW previous post, spooky.
BLEH!
0 Replies