Energy Transformation and Flow: A theory of evolution.

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 08:47 am
For those with a sufficent intellect and the motivation to spend the time, I reccomend this recent scientific paper:

http://www.iscid.org/papers/Oldani_EnergyTransformation_101706.pdf

The first two sentences of the abstract immediately resonate, so to speak, with the Russells' perception of the cosmos:

Spontaneous emission by an atomic oscillator is defined in terms of energy transformation and flow. The description is expanded to include nonlinear systems by introducing energy equipartition as a property of the flow.

--- RH.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,415 • Replies: 3
No top replies

RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 09:43 am
@perplexity,
perplexity

Please tell me how familiar are you with Walter Russell's works? I ask because if your not familiar with them, then opinion shareing becomes debate. Debating only lead to futher debating. I became a member of this forum to discuss Russell, and learn from those have studied the works of Walter Russell. I am looking for solutions to the problems my children must face, because of our grandparents, and when I say our I mean that.....We are all responsible.....We all have a part to play in the correcting of mistakes of the past. They (the mistakes made) are responsible for our present world condition. Debateing doesn't provide me or my children with the anwsers they will need in the times to come. Only through coorporation can hope to create a better world for ourselves, our children, and our neighbors.

Oh and for those of us cursed with limited intellect the absolute best place to begin your reasearch on atomic oscillations, would be to review Nicola Tesla's work in the area. Exellent books from a by gone era written for the newbie overflowing with information on constructing everything are:

"Davis's Manual of Magnetism" and "High Frequency Apparatus" by Thomas Stanley Curtis

You don't need a degree in order to understand and speak the truth.
RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 09:45 am
@perplexity,
bad nerves forgive the typos......
0 Replies

perplexity

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 12:40 am
@RemberingIAM,
RemberingIAM wrote:

Please tell me how familiar are you ....

Was that meant to be a snide but subtle criticism of Oldani's paper or is it rather intended to be unashamedly impertinent?

I found that the paper is heavy going in scientific terms but not so much so in philosophical terms, with no matriculation examination required to achieve a Russell degree in order to discuss the truth of it, or otherwise.

The personal message system is provided for interpersonal discussion.

--- RH.
0 Replies