Interview with Richard Grant from Australia

Pathfinder

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 05:28 am
@Justin,
It seems strange than that when you answered that question you did so as the body called Richard. Why did you assume that when I asked what YOU considered I was referring to your physical body and not your soul in the first place.

You seem to respond first as Richard the body, and than attempt to fit it into the reality you have devised in your thinking. Is that a step process that you find you must perform on a regular basis to keep in tune with your ideology?

Please don't take my questions as criticism sir, I am just being curious.

There seems to be a bit of an identity crisis here that challenges you to try to balance what you would like to believe with what you are actually living.

What I was trying to address was the fact that if your physical manifestations are a result of your thought processes becoming reality, than what creates the reality of Richard the soul to begin with? What do you believe created the reality of you? Whose thoughts becoming reality are you? Do you believe that you are the thoughts of your creator becoming motion and reality? And if so do you consider yourself in some way an evolution of the god that thought you into creation, in the way that you now become god creating reality through your thoughts?

This as you probably know well, is akin to the teaching of Theosophy and some other similar teachings. Basically that we are all gods creating the reality around us.
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 08:29 am
@Justin,
I think you're complicating things too much pathfinder.
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2009 12:07 pm
@Justin,
Although you do ask some interesting questions, like who created Richard, ie,our creater, I mean who can really truly answer that Pathfinder?
0 Replies