What are your favorite cocktail party appetizer recipies?

grottomaster

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 09:57 am
What about yer wallpaper music for after the winetasting and everybody's milling around? The Water Music is always good and easy to get yer hands on.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 10:04 am
Will there be Thunderbird to go with the Ritz and Velveeta? Heh heh, I don't know your friend, but a safe bet for a cheese platter that even cynics might like would be a mild brie, a lightly aged cheddar and a non-threatening Danish blue. That BJ's place sounds like our Costco here...I never shop there.
0 Replies

bored

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 08:17 pm
Hey everyone,

I guess I had quite a hangover from the party Smile Sorry for not writing in so long.

Okay, the party was GREAT. Lots of good wines and I had way too much food but it was a hit.

I made the goat cheese bites I posted here. Everyone LOVED those. Simple and good.

And I made these stuffed red potato things. They were excellent.

http://www.finedinings.com/stuffed_small_red_potato_appetiz.htm

Thanks for your help.

I am going to post another q in the food section... keep your eyes out Smile Thanks again!!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 07:30 am
Must have been one HECK of a party gal! Wink
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 08:10 am
A few days ago, I watched my friend's teenage son make sushi, with of all things:

lox, cream cheese, avocado, carrots, celery and octopus.
0 Replies

bored

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 09:24 am
That's a strange combo for sushi. But it actually sounds pretty good.
0 Replies