is there pool supply copanies in china/ are thease chemicals easily shipped?

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 06:44 pm
i have a pools supply co. and need to know if thease products can also be purchased in china with out custom problems? ( chemical supplies)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,086 • Replies: 2
No top replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 10:32 am
@mrgomez22,
What chemicals are you looking for? Most likely, if you are not going to buy container-loads, viz., 35-40,000 pounds it would be easier to buy domestically.

I have bought chemicals from China for over eighteen years, and it has always been a hassle. The preliminary sample has always been in spec, but once you actually begin to purchase in substantial quantities they start sending over complete ****. Which puts you in a real bind because you don't have a workable product and they have your money. If you think that you can sue them, think again. Rarely can you sue for damages in China because either the government won't accept the case and you ought to know that each company is also partially owned by the government.

Whenever I state that you can't trust the Chinese I get attacked for racism, but my personal experience tells me not to trust the Chinese businessman, because they are liars.

You would be better off trying the Indians. At least in India they speak English, so there is no confusion, and you can sue for damages more readily in India than China.
vinachem

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:02 pm
@kuvasz,
Not all the businessmen in China are liars like you said.
This is unfair and unreasonable to judge us according to your bad experiences only.
If all chinese businessmen are liars, why do so many people around the world still purchase from China?

vina (Chinese businesswomen)
0 Replies