time values for rainsoft gold series cycles

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 05:01 pm
I didn't take note of the values in the first two cycles while trying to remember how to toggle through the cycles. I took note on cycle 2 -5. I have a rainsoft gold series that I bought in 2001. I don't know what to put for the 0 cycle. maybe leave it at 0 minutes? I have the #1 cycle set at 16 munites to put water into the brine tank. should it fill until the float shuts off the flow then adjust the time accordingly? The times values I do have are #2- 110 mins., #3- 14 mins., #4- 32 mins., and #5- 3 mins. Any help is appreciated. /Thank you.

URL: file:///C:/Users/ltrahan/Desktop/Ask%20a%20Question.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,572 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Joethewaterguy

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 03:40 pm
@traveler 861,
A gold series? you don't adjust the cycle times, unless it really problem water. The amount of time in step 1, 3 , 4 and 5 are based on the hardness, capacity and percent of capacity that is programmed into the system. . step 2 is preset at 120 minutes. What is it that you are trying to do? Is it working or not?
traveler 861

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 10:17 am
@Joethewaterguy,
Joe, it's a long story about the cycle times. before I remembered how to toggle the regeneration through the cycles, I zero'd the times out to move it through the cycles without taking note of the 0 and 1 cycle values. I'm supposing the 0 cycle is o mins., and I have the brine fill cycle the same as the brine draw cycle, which is 14 mins. I had the rest written down. I think it's gonna work, since it was working . What i was trying to do was remove some of the excess water from the brine tank, through the brine draw cycle, instead of taking the brine tank outside to dump it. I probally should have done that, less technical. lol
Thanks
Finstotheleft

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 06:41 am
@traveler 861,
Traveler861, How did you get into the options for adjusting the cycle times? I need to adjust my Gold Series for harder water.
0 Replies