GROW FOOD!!!!

Amigo

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:00 pm
The food in the market is making you sick.

SAVE MONEY.

HAVE FUN.

CUT CHEMICALS AND CANCER.

SAVE YOUR KIDS IMMUNE SYSTEM.

All you need is some big pots and dirt. As god is my witness I will tell you how to do it with no effort.

dadpad

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:03 pm
also grow trees for wood.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:11 pm
@Amigo,
Get help, amigo. I don't mean that meanly..
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:51 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Get help, amigo. I don't mean that meanly..
Who in the **** do you think your talking to? I am surrounded with responsibility. Take your bullshit and never come back intill you come back humbled as a follower like I know you are. I am a doer and a freethinker.

What you got to throw at me is pathetic. Get in line bitch, i'm busy.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:54 am
@Amigo,
Ah.
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:58 am
@ossobuco,
Ah.... what???

Ah....what you got??

Ah... bullshit

ah... emptiness

You need to do something you know how to do for the cause and quite looking down on us.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 01:03 am
@Amigo,
Ah, I think you are off your rocker again. This time you are welcome to it.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 01:11 am
This is what I got going in Ogden Utah:

Four brussle sprouts: doing good

Brocolli: doing good

String beans: all dead

Three tomato plants: Stable but not by much
dadpad

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 01:21 am
Quote:

Why?
Too hot? too cold? not enough water? too much water?
Ragman

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:01 am
@Amigo,
Obviously you're also growing some high-octane coffee beans, too.
You make lots of friends, I'll bet. Utah...ahh..OK. In your profile you've written, "I do epoxy flooring, large contracts. Never been in a forum. "

This all makes sense in a Kurt-Vonnegut-sort-of-way.

FYI, I've grown my own food, I don't have kids, and I don't need any hop-head to tell me how to do what I've been doing since before you were born. Besides, you've already told us you're stuff isn't succeeding, so WTF?
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 10:33 am
@dadpad,
dadpad wrote:

Quote:

Why?
Too hot? too cold? not enough water? too much water?
My methods are so inconsistent it's to hard to tell. I think it was the cold and shock of transplant.
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 10:36 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Obviously you're also growing some high-octane coffee beans, too.
You make lots of friends, I'll bet. Utah...ahh..OK. In your profile you've written, "I do epoxy flooring, large contracts. Never been in a forum. "

This all makes sense in a Kurt-Vonnegut-sort-of-way.

FYI, I've grown my own food, I don't have kids, and I don't need any hop-head to tell me how to do what I've been doing since before you were born. Besides, you've already told us you're stuff isn't succeeding, so WTF?
I love Kurt Vonnegut. NOW GO GROW FOOD!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:36 pm
ya know

you can speak to the masses about what you think they should see with out being an asshole Smile

You dont have to live in that anxiety, that tension, and that perpetual hate to KNOW the information.
Just take the information as what it is, adjust your life and be happy with it.

Dont hate others who dont know what you do, dont DO what you do, and stop looking down on people.
You are becoming the hate mongers you preach against.

Life is so much better when you get rid of the stagnant hate and anger and just DO what you need to do.

Im toddling off to my extensive garden, with my solar stove in place bub.
Knowing much the same things you are learning, my life is nice and happy Smile
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:47 pm
@shewolfnm,
I'm an asshole. I am not a nice guy. Do you know when somebody is being victimized? Well when I am around I victimize the the predator. Have you ever fantasized the predator being the victim? I do that.The masses will not help because they are pussies. It is my cross to bare and I will take the punishment. I am the boss. There are no victims when I am around because I am a liberal that looks for the fight. Hookers, drug addicts, trans gender, animals, athiest, nerds, etc,etc they are safe with me in fact we move forward. I have to be this way. I keep my knuckles caloused and when your in trouble you want me around.

Whats in your garden? Solar stove? Will you take pictures of your garden?
shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:53 pm
@Amigo,
I dont buy that your an asshole Wink
Just dont. Laughing

anyway.
snap peas, oregano, yellow and green squash, watermelon and cantalope, chards, broccoli, cauliflower, eggplant, and tomato plants.

There is more but im forgetting. some i have spaced and are not out yet..
chai2

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 09:04 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

Im toddling off to my extensive garden, with my solar stove in place bub.
Knowing much the same things you are learning, my life is nice and happy Smile

I'm just starting my foray into vegetables

Got me a tomato, cumcumber and okra thing going on.

solar stove?
I've read about them.

what would happen if I just put food in a pot in the truck of my car while I'm at work, parked in the sun, say....in July?

mmmm....a nice pot of navy beans.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 09:06 pm
@shewolfnm,
I edited my post. Read it.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 09:16 pm
@shewolfnm,
Do you want to win? Do you think your enemies should be put under your feet? Then let your blood boil.

Do you know that crack cocaine was pumped into the black neiborhoods and the money was used to fight an illegal genocidal war in south America. They destroyed whole bountiful cultures

I am not nice anymore. Being nice to people and hoping they will do the right thing will let you down. You are part of the revolution or you are not. The revolution is energy, aggresive energy.

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 07:56 am
@Amigo,
My 'win' is having a whole body, a healthy life, a happy family and good friends.

My win is using knowledge.
My win is GAINING knowledge.
My win isnt fighting when it isnt necessary.

I remember when I first started listening to that clown AJ. I can call him AJ. I know him. Hes a clown.
When I first started listening though I would get SO worked up. SO pissed off. SO stressed SO anxious. And I was pissed. Just ******* furious.

How in the world could Merc, Lilly and other drug comanies get AWAY with making the very chemicals that are creating all of these illnesses... be ALLOWED to ad them to our food, THEN sell us the so called cure right out in the open?
How in the WORLD was this nations "rulers" allowed to strip mine people so to speak, for oil. How were they allowing child labor? Allowing children to be cut open because they may be hiding dimonds from mines? And yes, I am very aware that those things are just the tip of the iceburg. I know this.

But you know what else I know?
That my energy is best spent fighting battles i can actually make a difference at.
I can NOT get up right now, go to africa and change the way diamonds are mined. I can not change the mindset of those people who think it is ok so forceably shove their hands in peoples anus searching for 'hiddendiamonds'. I can not change americas sad obsession with stupid clear rocks that fuels a large part of that need for mining those stones.
I cant.
So....... why sit in the anger and the frustration of that? That is only torturning MYSELF.
Im not saying ignore it, but to create that anger, that anxiety, that hate and just keep that in the forefront of your mind for somethig you can not change is putting it into your own world. Why do that? Thats just like breaking your own leg.

I have control over what I put in my body.
I have control over my family and I can teach and help my friends. Right there is a bigger wave of actual HAPPENINGS created by me then just sitting on my ass screaming pissed about something in africa.
I dont buy diamonds. I think they are stupid.

It angers me on a certain level too when I hear tv ads say that they are a 'womans best friend', and I see time and time again that we are programmed by commercials, print ads and stereo quotes of how they are a sign of love and a requirement to life. This is totally not true.
They are little clear stones, yet ad bombardment makes people believe other wise. THey judge their love based on a ring. They prove their homelife based on an engagement ring. And they believe this with every fiber of their being because they have been told to time and time and time again since they were born. Women are not stupid enough to think a little clear stone is that important. BUt with the current programming , they do.

These things ... again.. I have no control over, but I will do what I can which is not buy them. Not buy them for decoration on my body. I dont need that. I have a brain and my life isnt gaugaged by what could be a piece of glass.

The way I choose to react to that situation, the way I choose to think, the things I choose to buy I am teaching my own daughter, I am showing my friends, i am explaining to other people and THAT will make a difference.

yelling about it will not.

I am part of a change. A realistic one.
The change HAS to start with YOU.... not a public. People dont follow what they dont see. If you dont provide the "see" then you wont get the "follow".

You have to pick and choose your battles. LIving in anger isnt productive . In fact it is counter productive because no one listens Laughing

Look at AJ.
Yes, he is off his ******* rocker. A lot of what he says is just out right bullshit, but his real gems? His real information? The concrete things he has to offer? People rarely listen to anymore. Why? Because he is one angry nutcase. Thats not what people are comfortable with.

Why do you think that joker Micheal Moore is SO popular? And HIS movies are shown in theaters when he is saying almost parallel what AJ is saying?

Because he isnt angry. He isnt hateful. He speaks to so people can listen. He DOES what he shows. People can follow.

Be angry. Sure. But your presentation effects your capable outcome. And if you are projecting something that makes many uncomfortable no one will listen. Then you have just wasted your entire life.

chai2

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:13 pm
AJ?