Who the **** is AJ?

I'm growing brussle sprouts.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 01:22 pm
@Amigo,
Quote:
I think it was the cold and shock of transplant
You transplanted string beans??? Are you nuts??

Psssst, theres been a whole host of us here that have been gardening for decades and it sounds like youve just found the sport. AM I close?
chai2

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 01:28 pm
I think she must be talking about Angelina Jolie.

I did not know shewolf knew her.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 01:43 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

AJ?

Alex Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFu_bYkomc
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 01:46 pm
AJ is a self important pompous little drama queen. Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 01:55 pm
@farmerman,
yes FM, I myself have been gardening for nearly a year now and feel adequate in my knowledge.
Amigo

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 02:02 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
I think it was the cold and shock of transplant
You transplanted string beans??? Are you nuts??

Psssst, theres been a whole host of us here that have been gardening for decades and it sounds like youve just found the sport. AM I close?
Yes
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 02:35 pm
@Amigo,
Some of us have designed gardens for decades with principles you would applaud if you knew about them.

Sorry you don't like me anymore, as I have dared to taunt you, and here I've been saving that Mike Davis book for you. If I ever meet you, I'll drop it on your toe, it's very heavy. Meantime, it's a good doorstop.

You don't seem to remember me, amigo. I was the one who immediately said hi, amigo when you posted as (I forget, but your new name started with C). I know you like to rant, it's weak argument - I know this since when I do it I know it's weak.

Meantime, good luck in gardening in Ogden. I'm gardening in near pure sand now, so I somewhat understand. Meantime, broccoli is not native to Utah, is it? You can get down to a few pure native foods if you get completely rebellious.
There is a spectrum of rebellion.

chai2

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 02:42 pm
@ossobuco,
Candide

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 02:48 pm
@chai2,
That's it, I knew it was literary... or musical, as the case may be.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 02:49 pm
@dyslexia,
Dys, ranchero with a really good garden in his million hour days.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 02:58 pm
@chai2,
something just popped in my mind.

my sentiments, btw, pretty much echo shewolfs.

I can change my little corner of the world, and maybe have a small positive influence in some way on someone else.
However, if I sound like a wild eyed zealot, people are going to turn their backs on me.

Having such extreme anger at large systems is, to me, useless.

The best thing most of us can do is live the best, most ethical way we know how.
If that's not enough, well, it's all I have to give.

anyway, was popped into my head was one of the threads that was going on back during and after hurricaine katrina.

Someone was just apoplectic about the way it was being handled, George Bush should die, and all that.

I asked the question, twice, "What would you do, right now, if you were the president?"
I really wanted to know. I mean, if a person thinks something is being handled poorly, give some suggestions as to what we should be doing, and how.

I never got an answer.
That person, as far as I was concerned, just wanted to bitch.

If my hands have to be calloused, I don't want them to be that way because I was fighting. I want them to be that way because I doing something positive for myself. The best thing is for that to influence someone else.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 03:04 pm
@chai2,
Sounds like some kind of yeast infection.
chai2

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 03:22 pm
OMG, Alex Jones!

Now I know who he is.

When I drive to work in the morning, someone has this homemade sign posted over their back fence, with an AM radio stations number written on it, and something like "truth radio" or whatever.

The first time I tuned in, I listened for about 2 minutes, and said out loud, "Oh yeah, Crackpot Radio."

I've caught him a couple of times, that gravely voice got on my nerves.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 03:22 pm
@roger,
huh?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 03:42 pm
@chai2,
Roger's talking contamination, not to answer for him, contamination in a good way or not.

I'm sure I've had some good effects in my hundreds of gardens, although I wasn't always right. Whatever, I'm a bitch, so it goes.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 07:24 pm
detoxifynow.com
Amigo

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 07:27 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Some of us have designed gardens for decades with principles you would applaud if you knew about them.

Sorry you don't like me anymore, as I have dared to taunt you, and here I've been saving that Mike Davis book for you. If I ever meet you, I'll drop it on your toe, it's very heavy. Meantime, it's a good doorstop.

You don't seem to remember me, amigo. I was the one who immediately said hi, amigo when you posted as (I forget, but your new name started with C). I know you like to rant, it's weak argument - I know this since when I do it I know it's weak.

Meantime, good luck in gardening in Ogden. I'm gardening in near pure sand now, so I somewhat understand. Meantime, broccoli is not native to Utah, is it? You can get down to a few pure native foods if you get completely rebellious.
There is a spectrum of rebellion.

I'm sorry for the way I talked to you the other night (not all of it). I'm an angry person.
farmerman

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 07:33 pm
@Amigo,
I looked into DETOXIFYNOW DOTCOM and they were selling "ionized water" and Indian stuff. Whats the story??

Do I gotta drink GAnges water?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 07:35 pm
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:

I'm an angry person.

No you are not.
You are a wanna be Smile