Meth Lab

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 09:34 pm
@Diane,
I'll hold a candlelight vigil outside his town if EB finds his town stuck under a massive dome.
http://i46.tinypic.com/290rhxt.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 10:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'd change avatars if I were you, Edgar. The Association of Meth Manufacturers of America scan the web for potential rats. Don't eat any Easter hams left on your porch.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 10:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
If in doubt, I would suggest you call the police. The police aren't or shouldn't tell the residents who called. Meth labs are extremely dangerous.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 11:38 pm
I am still weighing options.
farmerman

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 06:52 am
@edgarblythe,
A meth lab gives off unique signatures of the xchemical "cocktail" that goes into the air from about the building. A well placed anonymous tip to the DEA and the Rangers would allow them to do a neighborhood flyoevr wit sophisticated multipsectral scanning equipment that can pick up the fingerprints of these cocktails.
Beyond that, Im not sure of the "probable cause" that affects the next steps in law enforcement.
I would NOT allow my name to be associated with the anonym ous tip and I think that youve said enough and discussed this enough on an open forum. NOWHATIMEAN?
djjd62

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 06:59 am
@edgarblythe,
anonymous call from a pay phone across town might be an option
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 07:19 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

A meth lab gives off unique signatures of the xchemical "cocktail" that goes into the air from about the building. A well placed anonymous tip to the DEA and the Rangers would allow them to do a neighborhood flyoevr wit sophisticated multipsectral scanning equipment that can pick up the fingerprints of these cocktails.
Beyond that, Im not sure of the "probable cause" that affects the next steps in law enforcement.
I would NOT allow my name to be associated with the anonym ous tip and I think that youve said enough and discussed this enough on an open forum. NOWHATIMEAN?

In that respect, I would change my avatar. Really.

Someone else might make a call, unrelated to you, but, what would someone find?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 10:00 am
Breaking Bad:

High school chemistry teacher Walter White is diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and turns to cooking meth to leave his family a nest egg after his death.
0 Replies