nexus one cracking screens

cmacv

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 08:19 am
http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/06/bad-news-htc-says-nexus-ones-dont-go-in-pockets/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,727 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 10:33 am
@cmacv,
If I read correctly isn't that just one screen cracked that they are talking about? Your title made it sound like an epidemic of cracked screens.

By the way, are you guys anti non-Droid android phones? The Nexus One is a legit phone and it's a Droid brother.
The Chief

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 03:00 pm
Many of us Droiders tend to look down on Nexus One as a knockoff attempt, but no one cheers Cracked Screen Syndrome. Hence my Clear Protector invisible screen guard.
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 07:43 am
@Robert Gentel,
Do remember you took over a Motorola Droid forum...we're bound to be biased. But really, DM was a very laid back community of fans, not so much fanboys. The majority of Droid owners support Android as a whole. It's a brotherly relationship....and even though your lil bro may grow to be bigger than you, you still need to give them a nuggie every now and again to remind them who rules the roost. lol
0 Replies

cmacv

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 08:58 am
@Robert Gentel,
Yea my bad, I wanted the title to look like this, Nexus one cracking screens?
I was never very good in English class.

0 Replies