Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 10:25 pm
@rayanrocks,
mostly Connery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPuOO2_Q44
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 04:31 am
@rayanrocks,
I used to like Bondage but they kept changing who Bond was..is...anyway I never met a girl called Honey, Kissy, Pussy, Plenty, etc so I think some of it is made up.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 10:23 am
I think most prefer stocks.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 10:33 am
Seventeen of them don't like bondage. But odds are you'll never encounter those women. Because just think of how many women there are in the world.
High Seas

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 10:41 am
@Gargamel,
LOL - at one point the New York Police Department was investigating some kind of house-of-ill-repute and due to their deficient literary research had all the detectives assigned to it read all 1144 pages of "Of Human Bondage" by Somerset Maugham - no word on whether they liked the book <G>
http://books.google.com/books?id=RN5k_7YVLeUC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false
0 Replies

ft250

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 03:02 pm
@rayanrocks,
All of the women I’ve dated loved bondage and being restrained and fucked. My first wife really really loved it. My current wife is OK on the subject but not really into it but in 47 years on this planet I’ve never dated a woman who actively disliked bondage. Then again some of the women I’ve dated were into some really interesting taboo fetishes
0 Replies