(skipping things I never heard of.. or never tried, or tried and say, eh, or don't hate enough to mention) Mostly all I ever eat, and not that often, is #1.
1. 70%+ Cacao Chocolate - favorite
4. American-Style Hard Toffee: With or without chocolate, with or without nuts. - Sure.
10. C.Howard Violet Gum/Mints or Parma Violets - Yes!
13. Candy Corn / Mellocremes - I may have finally outgrown these.
18. Chocolate Covered Cherry Cordial - From a good candy store, yes.
19. Chocolate Covered Dried Fruit (Raisins, Orange Peel, Apricot, Ginger, Fig)
Have only tried raisinets (ok).. might like it with dried fig
20. Chocolate Covered Espresso Bean - ok
22. Chocolate from at least 5 different countries
italian chocolates are a sentimental fondness, but I'm not sure how great the big companies are anymore.
23. Chocolate Fudge
I'm picky about fudge. Most of it is too sweet with relatively icky chocolate.
24. Chocolate Truffle
Often too much of a much, but I liked the ones the old Sjaak's used to make before they went all vegan
25. Chupa Chups - Haven't tried. Would probably like them.
28. Coconut Bar: (Brand Names: Mounds, Almond Joy, Bounty)
Old favorite, but I'd prefer a small piece of chocolate covered coconut center from a good chocolatier
37. Gianduia (Gianduja): (Brand Names: Caffarel, Ferrero (Nutella) - Nutella!!!!
40. Green Tea Candy - Trader Joe's has some little green tea pellet candies.. liked those
42. Halvah - Don't have it often, like it
49. Jordan Almonds: (Also called Sugared Almonds or Confetti) - Like them
54. Licorice Pastels: (Varieties: Good & Plenty or Skoolkrijt) - Gack.
57. Malted Milk Balls - I try never to buy these, because I like them.
58. Maple Sugar Candy - Haven't had it in years, used to love it. Prefer pralines.
60. Mars Snickers: (Alternate versions come in Dark and Limited Edition varieties.) +/-
70. Necco Wafers: (Maker: Necco) -Sentimental favorite
72. Nougat & Nut Roll: (Brand Names: Hershey’s Payday or Pearson’s Nut Roll) - Keep me away from these
73. Nougat de Montelimar or Torrone: (Brand Names: Arnaud Soubeyran, Nutpatch Nougats) - and these
77. Peanut Butter Crisp: (Brand Names: Butterfinger, 5th Avenue, Clark Bar, Chick-O-Stick, Zagnut) - Used to like those
78. Peanut Butter Molasses Chews: (Brand Name: Mary Janes, Peanut Butter Kisses, Abba Zaba) - Used to like Abba Zbba
79. Pecan Pralines: (New Orleans Style & Texas Chewy)
Love 'em. Learned to make them back in the Girl Scouts
80. Peppermint Pattie: (Brand Names: York, Pearson’s, Junior Mints, Dutch Mints, Holland Mints.) - Used to like
86. Red Licorice - Used to like
87. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: (Brand Name: Hershey’s) - Used to love 'em
88. Ribbon Candy and/or Old Fashioned Candy Sticks - Memories of an aunt's house a large jar full of the ribbon ones. (Only a visual memory)
91. Salt Water Taffy - Nice once every fifteen years
106. White Chocolate - I remain to be convinced