Coming of the Antichrist / Dajaal

ilatif

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 06:04 pm
THIS A WARNING TO ALL MANKIND REGARDING CURRENT EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!

THE VATICAN HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY OPUS DEI AND THE P-2 MASONS AND THEY ARE SILENTLY USHERING IN THE ANTICHRIST!!!

I read a book a while ago that is coming TRUE in the world that we live in today (I am not going to mention the name as that would be advertising and I don't want to break the rules)!!

It proclaims that King Juan Carlos of Spain will most likely sign a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and Palestine a treaty that will cause WW 3, and that after the war, he will be hailed as the savior of the world, it also says that Russia will side with the muslim nations in order to allow the muslim nations to attack Israel, whilst Russia attacks the defender of Israel (the US) with a nuclear attack. Oil will play a key part in this deal with the muslim nations and Russia.

And that a few years after the war, microchips will be made mandatory that hold all your personal information (most likely voluntary at first), the microchip will have to be inserted within the right hand or the forehead, - it is the mark of the beast - NEVER ACCEPT IT, YOU WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU DO!

This microchip will contain all personal information such as passport info, bank details, etc, you will not be able to buy or sell without the mark in what will become a cashless society, that includes food, drink and essentials you need to live, to accept the mark is worshipping satan, and this is what he wants.

All people in the world will be forced to take the mark if they want to live, rich or poor, it will be very short lived however as those that accepted the mark will be condemned to hell after the second coming of Lord Jesus Christ.

Juan carlos has been actively seeking a peace treaty for the Palestine / Israel problem since as early as 2000, last year he won the coveted Mercury prize in Germany for creating a blueprint for the perfect peace plan for Israel and Palestine, in 2002 he met with the Ayatollah of Iran to discuss possible peace in the region. He co-hosted in July at a conference about world peace and accepting all religions sponsored by the muslim league, after having secured several lucrative trade contracts for muslim countries in Madrid, he also claim to be a "DIRECT DECENDANT" of Lord Jesus Christ, and has the title of "King of Jerusalem" after Opus Dei lobbied the Israeli parliament for restoration of an ancient rite, he is looked upon favourably by both muslim and jews and is in the perfect position to sign a peace treaty. He also is attending a conference in New York in November about interfaith relations, he also won the "Medal of Honour" from the newly formed European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation a couple of months ago, The King of Jerusalem, they say, is the most respected man in the world in the eyes of all nations for making peace, and the new Euro coin will have the face of King Juan Carlos of Spain. A one world government and one world religion is on the agenda.

In addition to this he fits all the Bible prophesies that point to the identity of the antichrist, such as his name adding up to 666 in 10 different languages, being born in Rome, the city that destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD, and also he is the "leader of the 11th nation to join the Revived roman empire" who (paraphrased from the Bible) will be the antichrist.

The Bible also states the whoever signs the 7 years treaty with Israel and Palestine will be the antichrist, and the world will see him as man of peace, (as you have read from above, he is already advocating world peace in a major way winning all sorts of awards)

Microchips have already been introduced to people, with people in Spain among the first to accept chips (it’s a yuppie thing). Now the Beijing Olympics are also introducing microchips into the tickets that will store personal information such as passport information, e-mail address, home addresses, etc in order to combat fraud.

Passports in the US are being implanted with microchips to keep a track of their citizens

Last year you saw the Russian president Putin siding with Iran, much to the fury of the US, and giving Iran full backing. Russia is also bragging how it could beat the US in a thermonuclear war, and there is much friction between the US and Russia these days for a large number of reasons.

Oil is being heavily sought after these days, the price of oil is going up and up, the world economy is a mess, whoever has the most oil has power, and that is why Russia will back the muslim nation to attack the US.

The EU is proclaiming the US is no longer a superpower as Obama is too weak to lead.

Spain now has the EU presidency and is aiming to get a peace treaty within 6 months. The EU is pushing hard for this. They tried to force a peace treaty on the two countries last year but Isael opposed it saying it would lead to war.

If you want to be saved from what is going to happen, turn to Jesus with all your heart and soul, pray to him earnestly and you could make it to the rapture.

PLEASE NOTE " THIS IS REAL!!

djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 06:05 pm
you think that's bad, i'm a realtor trying to sell 668, the Neighbour of the Beast
Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 06:10 pm
@djjd62,
Gotta love this guy. That made my day.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 06:14 pm
I have a soft spot in my heart for mad apocalyptic visions, but this one is utterly prosaic and boring.

If you're going to be an effective prophet of the End Times, you're going to need to study poetry.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 06:16 pm
You forgot about the eye - Juan Carlos (the antichrist) must have one bad eye. Otherwise, your biblical prophecy is not completely true.
djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 06:19 pm
@sullyfish6,
i guess sammy davis jr missed his chance
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 10:45 pm
@djjd62,
Now that was truly hilarious.
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 12:41 am
@ilatif,
As we know what happens to those left on earth after the rapture. There will be unequaled distress as has never been known. Satan will have full power because Christ has stepped away from holding him back to allow mankind to experience the distress of rejecting salvation. Hopefully many will believe, seek God, repent and be saved.
We also know that in the 7 year tribulation period when satan rules there will be 2 witnesses in Jerusalem given 1260 days to prophesy in Jerusalem. They cannot be harmed or killed. When they are finished with their testimony they will be killed but their bodies will lie in the city for 3 and 1/2 days, all tribes and nations will gaze on them and refuse to bury them and give each other gifts because their tormentors are now dead. After the 3 and 1/2 days, life is given back to them from God and all are terrified and God lifts them up on a cloud to heaven. Within the hour a severe earthquake strikes and the terrified survivors give glory to God.

ilatif's post is accurate to a "T". Except I do not know who will be the antichrist, but the antichrist does sign a peace treaty with Israel and it only lasts 3 and 1/2 years.
roger

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 12:48 am
@djjd62,
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 01:12 am
@Philis,
You don't know anything of the kind.

You're sucked in, wrapped up, sold to the preacher with the most persuasive line of bullshit. Pathetic.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 05:46 pm
@Philis,

Do you really only hope that those "left behind" to suffer will change their minds and see the light?

I don't believe this nonsense but if it should come to pass that hundreds of thousands of people disappear and the Whore of Babylon runs wild in the streets, I will immediately and unequivocally declare that Jesus is the son of God and savior of mankind.

And I'm pretty damned sure the same will be the case for the most hardcore of aetheists.

Can't imagine anyone debating the issue with The Beast and his minions.

BTW - I can tell you who the Anti-Christ is. His initials are BHO.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 07:09 pm
@Philis,
Quote:
Within the hour a severe earthquake strikes and the terrified survivors give glory to God.

If God is going to be such a jerk, why would I give glory to him.?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:07 pm
@ebrown p,
C'mon ebrown, of course you would.

In the middle of all that violent madness with the prospect of eternal suffering at the hands of Abaddon suddenly realistic, you would get down on your knees and tell God anything you thought he wanted to hear.

So would anyone.

Unless of course they were The Shining One himself.

While you're a nutty Progressive, even I would never put you in the same category as Old Scratch.

Philis

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 02:07 am
my motto is, time will tell what is the truth. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 05:27 am
@Philis,
Ya know, after 2012 nobodyll give a **** about this AntiChrist dude anyway . Im more worried about an immediate and growing groundswell for an ANTI-MCNABB sentiment at the IGGLES for the next year.

farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 05:30 am
@ilatif,
Quote:
Passports in the US are being implanted with microchips to keep a track of their citizens
Beats always asking directionas from asome sleazy cab driver
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 06:00 am
You know, it used to be that a clown like the author of this thread would have been reduced to walking around a city street wearing a sign which said "The end is nigh!" and babbling out his screed, in constant danger of getting the bum's rush from the boys in blue.

Now he can put his entire bullshit story out there (all in caps, of course) and no one can see his hair shirt, or notice that he hasn't washed his hair since Ronnie Reagan was alive . . .

How times change . . .
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 06:13 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Sure Finn, I might...

The image of God we are discussing here is a petty, cruel dictator who has such severe emotional needs that he will torture people and even obliterate towns to demand submission.

So I might, bow down and mumble whatever I thought I must (especially if I were facing the torture you are suggesting). But, people under the cruel rule of Saddam knew that he could and did destroy villages killing people at will. When people were faced with Saddam, they quite often got down on their knees and told him anything he wanted to hear.

You can't posit such a clearly evil being, and then expect us to believe he is "good" simply because you give him the name God.

Anyone who kills children simply to force parents to submit to his power is a jerk-- whether he is a human dictator, or a powerful extraterrestrial being.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 06:24 am
When all life is out of balance, it becomes necessary to invent gods and demons to blame it all on.
KOYAANISQATSI.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 11:15 am
@farmerman,

hold on... are you saying the ground under McNabb's feet won't be so swell next year?