What are a2k's fonts?

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 11:22 pm
@ossobuco,
And I hope he doesn't resort to ... what was that? Latin on that sample page? Rolling Eyes I can't read Latin. Razz
ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 11:23 pm
@ossobuco,
Editing self, no, I didn't love it, exactly. Will have to study it. Close though.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 11:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
But I can...
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 11:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
Can't tell if you are joking, but if not that isn't exactly Latin, it's lorem ipsum place holder text that is only intended to look like natural words (typing random letters won't look like what real words look like and hurts design).

There's a trick in Microsoft word to generate lorem ipsum if you ever need it.

Edit: I was wrong, they use the quick brown fox pangram as their placeholder text. Which sucks as the repetitiveness isn't natural-looking and it isn't good placeholder text for design.
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 11:33 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Well not only can't I read Latin, I wouldn't be able to recognize it even if an unabridged dictionary of it fell and smacked me on my noggin'! But of course, I don't think you're going to pander to the small populace of ghosts from the former Roman Empire by writing the next generation a2k in Latin! Wink
ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 11:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
Doh, I didn't dwell on that latin or non latin. I didn't even look at it.. Oh, George.......

Ok, I can represent some fools.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2023 12:01 pm
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2023 12:25 am
Is A2K going to get its own font now? How about the font they use for "Star Trek" or ESPN?

We will need this because I've finished my script for "A2K: The Motion Picture" and it would be great if there were an interesting font which could be associated with it. I have to tell you that there is already some effort underway to get Brad Pitt to play Craven/Robert.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 03:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 05:00 pm
0 Replies