All men are child molesters

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 04:28 am
Again, is there any actual history of child molestation on planes? Where did this come from? There are lots of knee jerk reactions to things, but I don't know what they are even reacting to. It just feels like knees jerking for sake of having jerked knees.

Jerks.

T
K
O
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 04:33 am
@Diest TKO,
Probably not; if there HAD been,
we 'd have read of the scandal and its resulting litigation.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 04:53 am

Any man is a potential killer, unless he is completely paralyzed.
(Remember, on 9/11, Atta & friends on all 4 planes were unarmed.)
According to B.A.'s reasoning, no adult man of the male gender
shoud be allowed to sit next to ANYONE, because of his potential for murder.

Boys have proven their potential for murder, by committing it;
hence, B.A. shoud not let boys sit next to anyone else
because of their demonstrated potential for murder.

Women have committed murder, thereby proving their potential therefor;
hence, thay shoud not be permitted to sit next to anyone on planes.

I don 't know whether girls have committed murder.
If so, then thay shoud not be allowed to sit next to anyone
for the defense of that person.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 04:58 am

Does B.A. believe that children
cannot and do not molest children ?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 07:28 am
@Robert Gentel,
Quote:
It's funny to see advocates of racial profiling object to this gender profiling. Not just because it's bad profiling but because they resent being profiled and treated like a threat due to a profile.

Where had anyone on this group call for racial profiling?

Religion profiling when it come to young likely Muslim males and in that connection assuming that if a traveler is from a country that is mostly Muslim then he is likely to be Muslim.

No one had blown up a plane because of his race that I am aware of and the Muslim faith is as wide spread as any other major faith.

Good try but it is hardly the same thing especially as the connection with being a male stranger on a plane and groping a child on a plane had not been shown that I am aware of unlike the clear danger of young Muslim males on planes had been shown.

When such a study or studies are released to indicate that a chid is in fact at added risk of being sexaul abuse on a plane by a male stranger sitting by him or her then we should look at the issure once more.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 07:36 am
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
Been a member for some time now ... thanks for noticing.

True fully your contributions to this groups to date had been so very minor for good or bad that you had been flying below the old radar screen.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 08:40 am
@Robert Gentel,
Some more comments on profiling and the false claim it had anything to do with race as far as airline security is concern.

You know if 60 years old plus atheists was targeting airliners then I would have no problem with added security checks then I travel as once more it had zero to do with race.

If Catholic young men was blowing themselves and others up in order to go to heaven and had sex with the Virgin Mary or for any other religion reason then young men with passports from countries that is overwhelming Catholic should be look at harder at security check points.

If non-family males had a history of molesting children on airliners then there is nothing wrong with taking precautions either, however I had seen no indication of that likelihood.

0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 01:02 am
It's all a big set-up for the coming blockbuster film:

Rock-Spiders On A Plane
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 01:21 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:
Again, is there any actual history of child molestation on planes? Where did this come from?

My guess is litigation. Something like one drunk guy groping an underage passenger and a lawsuit.

Not saying that justifies it or anything, just that it would be my first guess about where such a policy came from.
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:10 am
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:
Again, is there any actual history of child molestation on planes? Where did this come from?

My guess is litigation. Something like one drunk guy groping an underage passenger and a lawsuit.

Not saying that justifies it or anything, just that it would be my first guess about where such a policy came from.

You could be right. Of course, now they've found themselves in a lawsuit because of their policy. It would seem to me like something like this could be predicted as a result.

T
K
O
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 02:44 am
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

The most insightful utterance that ever issued
from Mayor Rudy Giuliani: "who KNOWS Y crazy people do things?"

I 'm reffering to B.A. decision makers here,
who vu with contempt
the rights of their passengers to remain in their reserved seats.

Bad mind set.

I 'll make it a point not to fly on B.A.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 04:58 am
@OmSigDAVID,
ERRATUM:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

The most insightful utterance that ever issued
from Mayor Rudy Giuliani: "who KNOWS Y crazy people do things?"

I 'm reffering to B.A. decision makers here,
who vu with contempt
the rights of their passengers to remain in their reserved seats.

SHOUD HAVE BEEN:

I 'm referring to B.A. decision makers here . . .
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 08:31 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Thanks for correcting the record, David, but at this juncture of your posting career here at A2K I doubt anyone is going to dock you any points for mis-spelling/typing a word.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 08:53 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
Thanks for correcting the record, David,
but at this juncture of your posting career here at A2K I doubt anyone
is going to dock you any points for mis-spelling/typing a word.
Thank u, Tico, but I have hi standards and I always play by the rules

(but thay r my rules).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:21:49