Love for a God or Goddess

detroittou

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 11:30 pm
What happened to the original thread?
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 11:39 pm
@detroittou,
Well your original premise was kind of vague. People interpreted ...
Quote:
Who has love for a God or Goddess in their lifes?

with their own personal definitions of what god or goddesses and what that just might entail.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 11:46 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Easy, at least a couple of us showed up re goddess statues and the enjoyment thereof.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 11:49 pm
Well, I'll be the abrubt one. Not many people here have entirely prescribed views of gods or goddesses.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 11:52 pm
@detroittou,
Tell us more about yourself, that you ask us all these questions and expect full and true answers.
detroittou

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 12:54 am
@ossobuco,
As you all know, I am finishing my fourth year in a university. I am getting my major in Engineering and a minor in Biological Sciences. I am from Washington, but now live in Little Rock with my wife. One of my sociology classes required doing research about some of the questions I've posted. I've been doing research outside this forum, trust me, boy have I. So far, I like this forum, is full of different people's opinions.

Tell me more about yourself.
0 Replies

NoOne phil

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 01:51 pm
@detroittou,
detroittou wrote:

Who has love for a God or Goddess in their lifes?

If, one does not know either, nor can share that knowledge by pointing to something in the environment which others may abstract from to share in that knowledge, I trust all you are asking is who has love for ignorance. I see no other way around it.
0 Replies