need help

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 03:11 pm
i want to go america utah to Registrat my kid
where do i go to do that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,328 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 03:29 pm
I would guess Utah.
Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 03:32 pm
or look for them guys in suits, biking from door to door.

I think they are Utah's version of the mall santas.

0 Replies
Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 03:38 pm
You are going to need to elaborate more on this vague request.

Register your son at the Utah State University? The University of Utah? Brigham Young University? Kindergarten?

A driver's license? Register a motor vehicle in his name? Register your son to vote? As a Sex Offender?
0 Replies
Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 03:38 pm
I am guessing that english is not your main language.
Where are you writing from?
What do you want to register your child for?
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » need help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/19/2024 at 06:38:42