We sought it here, we sought it there...but no G Spot, dammit.

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:09 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

I thought you were a boy?

I am! Isn't that great!

T
K
O!
dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:06 pm
@Diest TKO,
Very cool indeed!!!
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:16 pm
It was crazy. At first, her face went blush red. I could be mistaken but she looked like she was mildly perspiring. She let out a little moan.

I found her g-spot! It was in my pocket! It's hard to explain, but as I brushed my fingers over my wallet (obscured from her vision), she just went wild!

T
K
Laughing
ossobuco

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:22 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

Hmmmm...well, during orgasm, the clever girl bits kind of slurp the sperm, so I guess orgasmic females are more likely to conceive, all things being equal.

If the G spot exists, it might make female orgasms more likely.

But...why does it lurk up there out of sight? It oughta be out there, strutting its stuff!

I'm slow on the uptake here - and have been re the years of conjecture re gspots.
I figure gspots, so called, have to do with nerve endings, which will vary from human to human.

This is entirely whimsical - what if fat or calcium occludes the gspot(s). I figure gspots are pluralities.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:24 pm
I'm sorry, dlowan, I still haven't read the article.
Soon.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:38 pm
@Diest TKO,
I'm a bit over woman and sex at present. Its just all too damn hard.
First she needs to be "in the mood"
Then you have to talk... just talk. Then get the romance happinin' Then some cuddle time. after that come errogenouse zones, where the hell is that? and make sure you do it with just the right pressure and not for too long.
Then ya got the breasts and nipples, not too hard mind and "DONT! touch me down there till i'm ready", asking "are you ready is a turn off. I'm just supposed to "KNOW" somehow magicaly.
Touch me this way here and that way there, clitorus, labia, G spot (if it's there).
I just want some cuddle time or "touch my skin"

Jeezus! I've had a better time getting a recalcitrent tractor to start.

dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:48 pm
@dadpad,
I guess that was my point re not sitting around expecting a fella to find any g spot that may be in existence.

If you think it's unromantic to communicate needs, I don't think it's fair.

But I think it's also unfair to complain when your partner lets you know if something you are doing is not pleasant, or too hard, or not the right time.

Giving clitoral, or nipple etc stimulation too hard is just plain painful, and a guaranteed passion killer.

Imagine if we grabbed Mr Happy with all our strength and squeezed until his eye popped out!

Or pounded on your balls like we were trying to tenderize meat!

dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:49 pm
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

It was crazy. At first, her face went blush red. I could be mistaken but she looked like she was mildly perspiring. She let out a little moan.

I found her g-spot! It was in my pocket! It's hard to explain, but as I brushed my fingers over my wallet (obscured from her vision), she just went wild!

T
K
Laughing

You're evil.
Diest TKO

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:10 pm
@dlowan,
I feel kind of silly. I mean, I founder her G-spot before I found her A through F spots. I'm just OCD sometimes...

T
K
O-face
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 07:24 am
@dlowan,
Quote:
Imagine if we grabbed Mr Happy with all our strength and squeezed until his eye popped out!

Or pounded on your balls like we were trying to tenderize meat!

Oh, baby.....
Joe Nation

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 07:46 am
Quote:
Remember the two most important groups regarding sexuality:
The Boy Scouts
and
The Girl Guides.

Told to me as a youngster somewhat whimsically, but I've used it as a sexlife mantra ever since. Without getting too too about it. The words are Scouts (not rummages) and Guides (not directs)

Joe(How you doin'?)Nation
dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:54 am
@Joe Nation,
And the girl scouts and the boy guides?

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:54 am
@patiodog,
BAD dog!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 06:21 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
And the girl scouts and the boy guides?

If a couple wants to be kinky and switch gender roles in the privacy of their bedroom that is their business.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 06:23 pm
@dlowan,
Well, there's a post for all time, and one I can agree with.

(Still avoiding the damned article) I suppose all my pleasure has been ill gotten.

Truth is, I'm lazy re links, back later.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:14 am

We've found the G-spot, say the French (of course)

By Tamara Cohen
Last updated at 8:55 AM on 29th January 2010

Sorry lads, the search is back on again.

Weeks after British scientists announced that the elusive G-spot does not exist, the French have begged to differ.

A meeting of gynaecologists in Paris denounced the British study as fundamentally flawed and accused its authors of disrespecting women.
couple in bed

Elusive: French scientists said their British counterparts were simply unable to find the fabled G-spot (picture posed by models)

Researchers at Kings College had studied 1,800 women and found no evidence of the fabled erogenous zone.

They said it might be a myth encouraged by magazines and sex therapists.

But their counterparts across the channel - quick to defend their nation's reputation as better lovers - say the Brits were just unable to find the spot.

Conference organiser Sylvain Mimoun declared that 60 per cent of women have a G-spot, it just needs to be discovered.

He said: 'In discovering the sensitive parts of her own body, this sensitive zone will become more and more functional. But if she has never touched it and no one else has ever touched it, it won't exist for her as a consequence.'

Leading French surgeon Pierre Foldes said: 'The King's College study shows a lack of respect for what women say.

More...

* The G-spot 'is a fantasy': That elusive erogenous zone doesn't exist, say British researchers
* Morning-after pill that works five days later

'The conclusions were completely erroneous because they were based solely on genetic observations.

'It is clear that in female sexuality there is a variability. It cannot be reduced to a yes or no or an on or off.'

Gynaecologist Odile Buisson went further, saying the British character was responsible for a 'totalitarian' attitude.

She said: 'I don't want to stigmatise at all but I think the Protestant, liberal, Anglo-Saxon character means you are very pragmatic.

'There has to be a cause for everything, a gene for everything. It's totalitarian'.

In the British study, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, 1,804 women between 23 and 83 filled in questionnaires. All were pairs of identical or non-identical twins.

If a G-spot did exist, it would be expected that both identical twins, who have the same genes, would report having one.

But in cases where one twin reported having the zone, the scientists found that no pattern emerged of the other having it.

In fact, identical twins were no more likely to share a G-spot than non-identical twins, who only share half their genes.

Co-author Andrea Burri said: 'It is rather irresponsible to claim the existence of an entity that has never been proven and pressurise women - and men too.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246940/Weve-G-spot-say-French-course.html#ixzz0dzUhNFbW

Geeeeeeeeee! Razz
dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 06:43 am
@Izzie,
Well, gee.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:51:16