We sought it here, we sought it there...but no G Spot, dammit.

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 08:02 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

Hmm.. I couldn't pinpoint it, but if it doesn't exist for me I'm doing just fine without it.

Indeed.

I have no idea re its existence, or if that thing I have is an example of it, but I have always believed in the kindness of placebos.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 08:47 am
But seriously
I wonder if its a genetic variation.
Could lack of or inclusion of a "spot" affect procrative ability? and therefore the ability to pass on other genes?
dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 09:31 am
@dadpad,
Hmmmm...well, during orgasm, the clever girl bits kind of slurp the sperm, so I guess orgasmic females are more likely to conceive, all things being equal.

If the G spot exists, it might make female orgasms more likely.

But...why does it lurk up there out of sight? It oughta be out there, strutting its stuff!
dadpad

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 09:55 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

But...why does it lurk up there out of sight? It oughta be out there, strutting its stuff!

I agree.

Show us yer G spot! could become the mantra to be yelled from building sites and/or cunningly used to entice youg ladies into your (loud) car whilst cruisin'.
sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 10:04 am
@dlowan,
Well, if that's why it exists then it'd make sense that it'd be far enough in that actual penetration would be required to activate it, so the sperm is in the correct location for the clever girl bits to do their stuff.
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 10:08 am
@dadpad,
dadpad wrote:

Show us yer G spot!

That would be hard to do seeing as how I would have to practically turn my vagina inside out while driving....................
dadpad

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 10:13 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

dadpad wrote:

Show us yer G spot!

That would be hard to do seeing as how I would have to practically turn my vagina inside out while driving....................

I dont wanna think about that.

I once had to help the vet restore a prolapsed ewe so i've got an idea what i'm talking about. There was no G spot that i could see so dont ask Ok!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 12:11 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

Well, if that's why it exists then it'd make sense that it'd be far enough in that actual penetration would be required to activate it, so the sperm is in the correct location for the clever girl bits to do their stuff.

Then it needs spot lighting.

0 Replies

Mumpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:15 am
@dlowan,
Thanks Dlowan.

Shewolf, back away from the Dadpad...
dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:56 am
@Mumpad,
Are you an ant?
DrewDad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:56 am
@dlowan,
No, but there might be a Kaboom. An Earth-shattering Kaboom.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 08:01 am
@dlowan,
Full picture:
http://inneedofpeace.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/marvin-the-martian.jpg
dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 02:42 pm
@dadpad,
So...it's Greco/Roman ant?
sozobe

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 02:50 pm
@dlowan,
It's a Looney Tunes Ant-Martian!

Named Marvin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_the_Martian

However "Greco/ Roman ant" fits pretty well as it turns out:

Quote:
Marvin's design was based on a conception of the god Mars. "That was the uniform that Mars wore " that helmet and skirt. We thought putting it on this ant-like creature might be funny. But since he had no mouth, we had to convey that he was speaking totally through his movements. It demanded a kind of expressive body mechanics."[1]

(Emphasis mine.)
dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 03:18 pm
@sozobe,
Cute li'l thang.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:12 pm
@Mumpad,
Mumpad wrote:

Thanks Dlowan.

Shewolf, back away from the Dadpad...

oh yes maam

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0c/Wolf_greet.jpg/549px-Wolf_greet.jpg
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:23 pm
Hey guys I found it!

T
K
Mr. Green
dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:45 pm
@Diest TKO,
I thought you were a boy?
Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:57 pm
Um, it's the boy's job to find it. Right?

Joe(I'm listening to what you are screaming.)Nation
dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:06 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

Um, it's the boy's job to find it. Right?

Joe(I'm listening to what you are screaming.)Nation

Why is it the boy's job?

I mean, if it exists, and they find it, it's great.

But I don't think the sole burden lies on them.

Personally speaking, when I read about the thing (after I heard friends speak positively about the benefits...I assumed it was crap when I first read about it) I had a go at finding it myself.

And certainly found something matching the description, at least re position and texture.

Seems to me boys do better with maps.

Seriously....I am really surprised at the notion that women might depend on men to work out stuff to do with their own sexual responses.

It's fantastic if men DO it, and fantastic when they find new and delightful things for me...but I'd never thought of just hanging round and waiting for them to do all the work.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:24:56