msolga

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 04:44 pm
Hello osso

How goes life?

Navigation? Always via email updates.
0 Replies

trespassers will

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2003 10:14 am
Personally, I would love to see a feature added to A2K akin to the "View topics you have posted in" feature (or perhaps an enhancement thereof?) take you to the first response immediately following the last response you made in that discussion.

I find I spend a lot of time just figuring out where the stuff I have no seen yet begins.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2003 10:18 am
I've been wishing for an option where I could find threads started by particular people. I spent about an hour last weekend looking for a thread started by Phoenix. I knew i'd posted in it - couldn't find it through my involved in, or the involved in of other people i knew had posted in it - if i could have just looked at Phoenix's threads started list, i would have been able to answer my question (which is still a mystery to me).
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2003 10:29 am
ehBeth- How about PMing me with the details? Maybe between the two of us we can figure it out! Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2003 05:24 pm
It's still a feature I'd like to see here. PM'ing someone each time you've lost track of one of their threads is more than a bit wasteful of individual's times. Someday, somehow I'll find out what the weeLowan and Craven said on that thread.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2003 11:46 pm
Tresspasser and ehbeth, I intend to add both those features.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2003 12:15 am
I'm glad we'll have the 'going to your last responses' capability. Sometimes, you can have alot of conversations going (some digressions on topics that the title can't jog your memory.)

That will be great.

I will go to the threads I'm interested in first. Then "since my last log out".
Then 'topics I've posted in' to see if I missed anything.

And like someone said, if I am in an addictive phase (like now), I wander back in the hinterlands to check out old stuff.

I never track by person(?don't know why?) I screw with my profile on a regular basis, and keep trying to find a door to PUP.

When do you think the doors to the Usergroups might be ready? (No rush, I feel like I'm be waited on luxuriously and not tipping. Just curious.)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2003 12:25 am
The hosted forums will be ready soon. I just need to get around to it.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2003 01:54 am
Right now, I can't vote...I appear to be struck in results.
0 Replies