New Year New Resolutions.

Seed

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 04:37 pm
The 2010 year is quietly knocking on the door. It will soon be let in, and as it's guest, we will all be coming up with thoughts, ideas and gimmicks for what we all want out of the newest host of our lives.

What will yours be?

Mine range from the top of the scale of "Be in my daughters life more" to the actual scale of "Weigh less" and going along with that, to "Running more".

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,608 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 06:32 pm
@Seed,
My daughter has left home but I still have two sons to go. It would be nice to be a part of their lives more...I can go with that one.
Weigh less...bit of a pipe dream for me really...I could trim abit but really I would have to lose a leg to weigh less and stay healthy.
Running more...not allowed to run, but I should use the gym more.
Two out of three of yours apply to me. I would like to be more motivated to do housework, but that aint gonna happen. I know...I would like one of my books to take off...monies is nice...I like monies. I would take the kids on an educational tour.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 06:35 pm
@Seed,
Paper work!!!!
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 10:19 pm
Give up smoking!!! yet again, and start getting serious about my health for the future, before its too late!...aside from that ...nothing.
Seed

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 10:24 pm
@KiwiChic,
KiwiChic wrote:

Give up smoking!!! yet again, and start getting serious about my health for the future, before its too late!...aside from that ...nothing.

I once said the same thing to a friend of mine. The "before it's to late" bit. He mortally wounded me with the reply of "when genetics the way they are, the day you were born made it to late"

Very sad day for me
KiwiChic

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 10:27 pm
@Seed,
Yep I can well imagine lol...never the less attempting is better than doing nothing - Merry Christmas!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 06:48 am
weigh less, run more, bike more, ski more -- always, so i'll skip those for new year resolutions

be less hermity and more open to new people, go out a bit more
resume research and writing...put a book together maybe
find the love of my life, heh.

0 Replies