George W Bush, Johon Howard, Tony Blair, Are War Criminals!

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 06:21 am
Hi I was one of a hundred thousand people that protested against the war in Iraq, and one of over one million people would wide, that protested. OK, I was late and turned up in Hobart at the end.
Anyway We didn't want this war.We were told there are weapons of mas destruction. That was a lie. The UN, would not sanction the war.
Bush, Blair, and Howard, Went a head any way, and so far killed by all accounts half a million people in Iraq.
Tony Blair, said today that had he known there were no weapons of mas destruction, he would have invaded any way.
My question is what do other people think of this. Should Bush, Blair, and Howard be put on trial for war crimes ?
Dardardit,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,105 • Replies: 16
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:12 am
@dardardit,
Very likely...but I'd not be holding my breath for it to happen.
dardardit

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:24 am
@dlowan,
Hi Dlowan,
Thank you for your reply. No I don't think it will happen, but I didn't think there would be an African, American, President, in my life time.
Dardardit,
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:50 am
@dardardit,
First posting falsehoods on US not taking care of their vets and now the old war crime nonsense.

You do have a hate for the US you poor little man.

Too bad we did not allow Japan to take over your country.
djjd62

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 08:00 am
@BillRM,
well bill he seemed to have been misinformed about the soldiers and was pointed in the right direction by a few posters

also as a free citizen of a free country he has the right to dislike the US, just because your country "saved" his, as you say, doesn't mean he has to bow down to the US or praise it's name

after all isn't that what freedom is all about

i'll never understand why folks get upset about people accusing GW or any leader of war crimes, it's just words, if there's a basis in fact chances are something will be done

they're just politicians, say what you want about them, my prime minister Stephen Harper rapes puppies and eats children for breakfast

does my saying that make it true? should anybody care?

(mind you if he did those things it would at least make him interesting, he might be the most white bread person on the planet, he's an economist for fucks sake)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:31 am
Here are the types of people

agree that bush et al should be put on trial as criminals but have no power to do it.
agree but don't give a ****

disagree

know it to be true but approve of it and protect the people who did it.

actually believe we should be taking part in these wars

In any case, nothing will be done about it, it will happen over and over again, nations will rise and fall and the little man will focus on merely staying alive.

Have a glass of wine. Life is short.

djjd62

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:37 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
right you are

(but i'm still gonna believe my prime minister rapes puppies and eats children)
dardardit

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 11:25 am
@djjd62,
Hi djjd62,
ARE YOU SURE THE PUPPIES SAY NO ?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 12:22 pm
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

Hi I was one of a hundred thousand people that protested against the war in Iraq, and one of over one million people would wide, that protested. OK, I was late and turned up in Hobart at the end.
Anyway We didn't want this war.We were told there are weapons of mas destruction. That was a lie. The UN, would not sanction the war.
Bush, Blair, and Howard, Went a head any way, and so far killed by all accounts half a million people in Iraq.
Tony Blair, said today that had he known there were no weapons of mas destruction, he would have invaded any way.
My question is what do other people think of this. Should Bush, Blair, and Howard be put on trial for war crimes ?
Dardardit,
WHAT war crime ????
By WHAT reasoning was it criminal ??
Maybe because u protested? Does that make it criminal in your mind?

David
dardardit

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:53 pm
@BillRM,
Hi BillRM,
Yes what ever, whats interesting is that Americans, think that any criticism of an American, is a criticism of all Americans. Where did you get the idea the I am anti American?
Bush, has just had his emails recovered. Yesterday Blair, said he would have invaded any way. Their time is coming. Maybe !
Just to see what this site is about? What are the people thinking. After posting G W Bush, John Howard, Tony Blair, Are War Criminals! I posted a poem ,This is called I don't like fat people,
So far my poem has got more hits and comments. What does this say about Americans?
Dardardit,
dlowan

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 12:30 am
@dardardit,
Quote:
Yes what ever, whats interesting is that Americans, think that any criticism of an American, is a criticism of all Americans. Where did you get the idea the I am anti American?

Good point.

Also, you mentioned three world leaders.

The likes of Bill automatically filter the others out, as being too unimportant to notice, as they aren't USAians, and only focus on Bush.

Madness.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
dardardit

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 02:06 am
@dlowan,
Hi Dlowan,
That's a good point, thank you. As for the unimportant 'Blair, and Howard. They were the coalition of the willing. That is the coalition of the intimidated.
My poem called I don't like fat people'' has got twice as many looks, and comments than War criminals.
So that means the coalition can kill as many pore people as they want, and they are saving democracy. I say something about fat people and I am being a 'Bigot. What I am really doing is having a go at consumerism. Fat people are a product of consumerism.
Dardardit,
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 02:23 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Hi OmSigDAVID,
OK, I was not going to reply to '' What war crime'' but I will. There really isn't much to say in reply.
When someone kills another, and they are told that was wrong. If they say why what is wrong about killing? Its all over. That person just has to be put somewhere safe.
Invading another country with out a real sound defensive reason is wrong.
Bush, Blair, and Howard, lied to the people that voted for them and killed thousands of people, that would still be alive today.
If you don't think that is a crime now then you will when it happens to you.
Dardardit,
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 06:15 am
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

Hi OmSigDAVID,
OK, I was not going to reply to '' What war crime'' but I will. There really isn't much to say in reply.
When someone kills another, and they are told that was wrong. If they say why what is wrong about killing? Its all over. That person just has to be put somewhere safe.
Invading another country with out a real sound defensive reason is wrong.
Bush, Blair, and Howard, lied to the people that voted for them and killed thousands of people, that would still be alive today.
If you don't think that is a crime now then you will when it happens to you.
Dardardit,
That just shows that u have no idea what u r talking about.
U post about "war crimes" but u don 't know what thay r.

David
dardardit

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 06:55 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Hi OmSigDAVID,
If killing is not a crime, and invading another country without the reason of defending your own then, please tell me what is a crime, and what is a War crime ?
Dardardit,
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 12:18 pm
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

Hi OmSigDAVID,
If killing is not a crime,
and invading another country without the reason
of defending your own then, please tell me what is a crime,
and what is a War crime ?
Dardardit,
I surmise that u r a child; is that correct?

Nothing is a crime, unless it violates some law.
If u wanna allege that something is a crime,
then it behooves u to quote the operative language
of the law that u allege was violated by defenant.

When we ran war crimes trials in Nuremberg,
it was for violating their own military law.

David
dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 05:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Hi OmSigDAVID,
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I had some things to do.
I have worked for a law firm, in Sydney, for three years, and still don't know all law. in this state.
It would not be a surprise to me if in the USA, there is no law against the President, sending the army to war. So if their is no law against it. You are saying it is not a crime. I think that is what you are saying. If so it may not be against the law in the USA.
That is not the case in the rest of the would. In Australian law if an Australian, commits what Australian law says is a crime over sea's what ever happens to them in the country where they have committed the offense. They could still be charged back in Australia, These law's were really meant to stop people going to say Thailand, and committing sex offenses. And Country's where Australia, doe's not have an extradition treaty.
Spain, has a law that allow the Spanish, police to arrest any one believed to be guilty of war crimes, any where in the world. So do the French, and so do The British.
So it really doesn't matter if American law says its OK, to invade kill and occupy another country. The rest of the would does have laws against it.
OK you mentioned Nuremberg, A lot of Nazis, could not be charged be cause they were in the army and only following orders. Fair enough. You may have seen Schindler's List, in this film the Krakow,work camps leader Amon Goeth, was following orders, to make the prisoners work, and kill those that could not work. His war crimes, his crimes against humanity, where when he killed for his own personal fun. No one in charge of him said just kill every one and any one you want.When the American, soldiers were sent to Iraq, to fight that was not, and is not their crime they are doing their job and following orders. They are not criminals. When some American, soldiers in Iraq, raped a young girl and killed her, and her family, they knew they where doing wrong that is why they tried to hide what they had done by burning the body's. No one ordered them to do that, they are criminals.
No one was in charge of George Bush, and people from the UN, down, pleaded with him Don't do this. He did it him self there is no one ells above him to blame. George Bush, and his to side kicks Tony Blair, and John Howard, are war criminal's.
Dardardit,
0 Replies